Åland

>Åland
This little shit belong to finland.
They are extreme racist to finnish people and its illegal to start business or even buy house if you are finnish.
Meanwhile we are worried how racist people are in finland.
How about we start suprise invasion to åland and lets set same laws as we have here winland and after that we liberate stockholm.
Sweden can keep refugees :D

>FUCK åland and fuck ålands wanna be swedish people.

Åland must be destroyed

Is Aland where Swedes are still men?

more like jews

>Is Aland where Swedes are still men?

Well we could say yes. They wont accept immigrants any sort, but they support immigration into finlan ;_;

Putin is going to take it and turn it in to Kaliningrad-esque naval base the very second the swedes or our delirious leaders start membership negotiations with Nato. Now I personally dislike the idea of going to Nato to fight american petrodollar wars, but I'd gladly see russians taking over the islands.

>Å FUCKING LAND

Let Sweden take over them, the next day they'll be flooded with enriching culture.

Fuck I hate those, and they unironically believe that they some hot shit when reality is that they so swede it's sad.
Oolannin sota 2.0 k tnx bye

Give them to russians lol for their butthurt

We should start using åland as a containment island for refugees.

Some salty fucks in here. We don't want that shithole. Åland is finish. It's closer to Finland.

Good idea. After they have blown up the island, it's good time to rebuild it.

If you do that can someone put a live cam up and put landmines all over the island?

That would be entertaining to watch.

Heard you're all drunks

Teuvo Hakkarainen one of the far-right party leaders told media : 'Gays, lesbians and somali' s should be banished to Åland and see what would come out of that social experiment '

åland is the sacred haven of the white race
hands off, mongol

As a pale skin, god damn it I love pale skinned girls.

They are just some potato chip making niggers, living in a inbred island.
Them chips are great tho.

>it's the time of the year i'm reminded of åland's existence
oh god please no
>karelia is lost
>we're stuck with åland

>ps
>far-right
xd

>yfw ywn retake Karelia
:(
I want to into Finland 'cause I've got Finnish grandma/pa but they died and I don't know the language so now I'm stuck in Sami Sweden, shit.