youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
vimeo.com/118450542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weapons for kebab removal

They don't have laws

checked

They don't have a 80%gay nation

Both of these are largely true.
The one law that they do have is that kebab must be removed, wherever it is found.

Serbia? Are you our new (((greatest ally)))?

America first, then Serbia first after that

Most of those guns are left over from the war. M70s and M91s

God damn i hate those Trump videos

Checked.

I love america.

>ice monkeys in serbia hiding guns
>probably 1 guy with 10 guns throwing off the ratio

what are they protecting? i thought that place was literally just forests and icy tundra

also aren't they part of russia? why do they count separately?

All it takes are just a few outdated hunting rifles to keep Serbs at bay.

Burger education

>serbs
>removing kebab
>ever

>Common Core Education

not even remotely true

youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28

>uneducated education

looks its he butthurt croat whos pissed his grandparents immigrated to brazil instead of anywhere else in europe/north america

sucks dude

imagine being an ethnic croat and having to live in monkeyland because your grandpa was an ustasa who didnt wanna get killed by some vengeful commies

now you live in brazil without european papers and no where to go because to the rest of the world you're just brazilian, holy fuck that must suck

I already have my Italian citizenship, I can go anywhere within the EU if I want to
why so triggered anyway

Wouldn't there be other ethnic croats in his AO Otherwise he'd be a hue. Not terrible desu.

Hueland vs Shitaly. Which do you prefer?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dunno. I have family living somewhere in north Italy and they say it's pretty ok I guess I'd have to see for myself, but my entire life here I've never had any problems with crime and shit I think I'd only really leave if the commies stage a coup and turn the country into venezuela

>imblygn

we're fucking police state

thats siberia you stupid fuck

LMAO

brb, milking my yaks.

And no amount of guns helps when pic related appears on your doorstep.

Honestly, the estimates for private firearm ownership are really low for most European countries. Same with Canada.

They're low for the US too. The number that was cited for DECADES was one from the 1970s. We're well over 2-3 guns per person. Likely more.

Here in Canada, the highest number of registered firearms (back when long-guns were still registered, not just handguns/other restricted firearms) was lower than the number of firearms produced domestically by Cooey alone, let alone all other firearm manufacturers here and all the firearms that were surplussed or imported here...

You still hear people talking about "FAC's", even though that system hasn't existed in ~20 years. Activates the old almonds, eh?

I had a Serbian girlfriend once, this one time I accidentally said she was Albanian and she fucking lost her mind. Serbians are crazy nationalistic.

And also pretty fucking crazy in bed

What

No one wants to be mistaken for an Albo.

vimeo.com/118450542

>moose diaspora triggered
Every time.

It's like you being mistaken for a mexican.

But an uncle in the department of police can.

HAHA THIS WAS A GOOD SHARE

this is true

>Both of these are largely true.

I hate it when people from other nations LARP like they know shit.

Kosovo is serbia, obviously.

What did you say to my countrymen you little cunt?

Shadilay, my brothers!

Had a good laugh

Slavs appreciate and make good guns. 3/4 my funs were made by based slavs

Serb nationalism doesn't make sense. It's like gypsy nationalism, they're worthless people that just need to be offed. Their ugly orc faces offend me.

Hello, Tonibler. You're late