Belgian Congo

Was it that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every time someone tried to colonise and educate niggers they failed. Every time niggers were left on their own, everything that was built by the white man was destroyed.

I just want to do Belgians justice. Everyone talks about the Belgian Congo in such a horrible way.

Maybe if Belgians didn't try to integrate apes into modern society by dressing them in cute suits and actually treated niggers for what they are worth, then nobody would have criticised Belgium today.

People criticise Belgium for the supposedly cruel way they treated the Congolese.

who are these people? I've never heard anyone speak about this on Sup Forums

I can only imagine niggers criticising Belgium in that matter. And remember, niggers aren't people.

British education at its finest. When talking about pure exploitation and brutality, Belgium is at the top of the list. At least Brits helped out the people they were oppressing.

We did nothing wrong.
British propaganda exaggerated tales of cruelty done by us. Leopold II never even set foot in Congo.
I don't even mind Congolese people living here today.

the Congo is currently one of the most decrepit ass backwards countries in the entire world. Link related

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4

Belgium was particularly brutal. All the libs pretends like every colonization was like belgiums rubber farms

They teach that in high school.