riggedit.com/memes/
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4&t=1226s&ab_channel=TheImpartialTruth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CNN is /our network/
Get this garbage out of here

Redditos are fucking spineless. Immediately apologizing to the kikes at CNN

>This is a WHITE NATIONALIST board
i agree to disagree nazi boy.
first off : no Historical dna analysis no white nationalist argumentation.
secondly : why are you talking when pol is a crazy multiIdeological board?
and last but not least :
Fuck off redditors!

should put the cnn logo over donalds severed head and meme it and see how cnn reacts considering it involved cnn

Friendly reminder that OP is a falseflagging shill from reddit shitposting so that people side with reddit.

They have 20 links on plebbit linking to Sup Forums right this moment. They are flooding us.

I love CNN after it pissed off reddit cucks. Do you think anyone except redditors is screeching here?

I feel ya man, they're fucking cancerous but to be fair, this board has been nearly unuseable as of late, and despite my hatred for reddit, CNN triggered me pretty hard for being such hypocrites. I fucking hate reddit, but I hate media kikes even more.

I completely disavow t_d for cucking to CNN by apologizing. However, CNN needs to be destroyed. The guy who was forced to apologize created a great redpilled infograph that I'd seen floating around here the past few weeks. This is the chance to redpill the world about (((who))) controls the media.

Ok but they took over the catalog

Nice meme. A bit obvious but nice.

do you actually believe that normal people are going to buy into being a literal nazi?

Friendly reminder that as much as we and r/the_donald both hate CNN, that doesn't mean they have any right to flood Sup Forums and use it as a base with their redditfaggotry
Tell all obvious redditors to leave, just because we share a common enemy doesn't mean they're one of us.

CNN is a bucket of fags, but I am sick of all the
>we

Nice spacing there reddit

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums

There is no Nazi stuff in what we're trying to push. Just identifying the ethnic/cultural makeup of CNN. It's up to each person to decide what ideology they believe will put an end to the Jewish menace.

>complains about redditspacing while redditspacing
You have to go back

Fuck off CNN

Here free Ammo for your meme war:

>riggedit.com/memes/cnn/

riggedit.com/memes/media-collusion/

>riggedit.com/memes/responsibility/

>riggedit.com/memes/

GET EM!

@Rigged_It
#WednesdayWisdom
Rob Kardashian
Blac Chyna
Amelia Earhart
N. Korea
#CNNBlackmail @#@#@!

fuck off and die already

Reddit spacing is only the first line you oblivious newfag

You first scum. CNN is the alt-right news network of choice

Nice bait, faggot.

Based CNN put the Redditors on suicide watch

They're so stupid they get doxxed by fat reporters

Sure it's "bait"

being this new

>CNN is the alt-right network of choice

The fuck are you on about m8

stop bumping your own thread you faggot. sage

I love CNN after they made Redditors screech en masse

OP, you're delusional. YOU go back to Stormfront, you Nazi wannabe. You know your leader ate a bullet and plunged his people into cultural suicide. Dumbass.

CNN sucks big red monkey balls.

Suck my dick plebbit scum. I won't stop until the mods nuke all your invasive threads

I have all day to bump

#Things "The Donald" says

New meme in the making

CNN should be renamed to Reddit Screech News Network

I love CNN now

Ok but are you just gonna ignore literally every thing else they do that goes against your supposed "alt-right" views

No. This is a politically incorrect board and r/the_donald is pretty politically incorrect.

It worked in 1933. Or is it that you are so mentally retarded that you dont even realize certain political trends in history have a tendency of repeating themselves?

That's pretty jew of you.

They will when they see who the real enemy is.

>CNN is /our news/

fuck off cnn shill.
We will absolutely defend the right to being politically incorrect by use of free speech...against any self-appointed media speech police

If they aren't sheep they will.
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4&t=1226s&ab_channel=TheImpartialTruth
have a watch friend. Fact check all his points on your own if you're so inclined.

GTFO Magnapede!

Yeah that part was a lie.

then how the hell do you explain all the different ideologies on this board? we have unironic democrats for crying out loud. There is no "we". There is no consensus. "We" don't agree 100% on any single thing.

Kys

What happened to fascist ethnostate board with whitest genes on wheat fields?

We memed too hard to fast and it broke things.

Fuck off.

You have to go back

Tell me that a small group of people controls our media, our politics and our banking system, and you're a rebel. An anarchist.

Tell me who those people are, and you're a Nazi.

I agree

>20 links on plebbit linking to Sup Forums right this moment. They are flooding us.
saying has to leave
What did he mean by this?

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS GLOUMPF IS REDDIT.

Pol has always been a /Liberal/ board