FUCK

So I sent an email to my gf at her job I was supposed to send her some info on something that was on a notepad. I copy pasted the message and send it immediately

The fucking thing is the copy Crtl+C didnt work for some reason i probably touched another key and it's what I PREVIOUSLY HAS ON THE CRTL+C that was sent. It was a fucking pol shitpost that was sent instead

the message was :

>implying that working so niggers can live off of my tax money and breed will help my race

How the fuck do I explain this or get away with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo
youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA
youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rednecks in charge of knowing how to use computers

yeehaw get along little skeeter

youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo

nigga stole my e-mail

say you were browsing reddit or something and copied the sentence to show your friend

Say that you like to troll lefties on twitter for laughs.

Alternatively just man the fuck up and redpill her on race. Molymeme has made some good videos about IQ

Tell her you're tired of niggers collecting welfare?

Hahaha I was in the unemployment thread I read that post. Ya fucked up jabroni

>Say that you like to troll lefties on twitter for laughs.
oh thats actually good cuz she knows i like to mess with leftists sometimes

rip

Is your gf liberal? Why do you think you'll have to explain youself for that?

Say you wuz at the public library computer or the school computer

You're girl knows he taxes are not going to niggers because you're not working

You must have hit Ctrl-Z, which brings up your last item in memory.

what if she's into totally it and has been hiding her own powerlevel from you this whole time and it brings you closer than everrrr

Tell her you were reporting that person online, and the text was left over from that.

You're such a faggot.

>w-what if my girlfriend thinks I'm a waycist

Kill yourself nigger

It'll only be a problem if she wasn't a keeper

she knows im not a fan of immigration but this is a whole other level of edge

It's not there anymore.

What did you do, delete it so she can't find it?

>What did you do, delete it so she can't find it?
its sent i cant delete it. im just gonna say what the finn dude said

Just go with the "merely pretending" defence then.

>i was just playing a super exaggerated role of a dumbo to take a stupid leftist on a ruse cruise ;^)

I was talking about the post you made in the thread the other user was talking about it.

Say you were reporting someone for hate-speech and copied it to include in report.

Blame Latvian hackers.

Zoom pic

Just say it was something you copy/pasted in replying to a discussion online, and not your own words. An accident.

Tell her you were researching about racism and wanted to test if she's racist

its not like she's gonna go on pol to find a shitpost in the archive

>my gf

This is where we can tell you're lying.

Just stopping by to thank you for the laugh OP. Godspeed.

Say it was a typo

what a faggot be a man

Show us a nude of your gf

Dump her if she has a problem with it. By how scared you sound you sound like you're a cuck and she scares you

t. i never had a relationship that lasted more than 2 weeks

is your relationship bad enough that she will leave you over that?
my gf knows i'm on Sup Forums but doesn't understand it at all, so I can just tell her it was a stupid joke or something
she might not think it funny or anything, but that'll be the end of it

>is your relationship bad enough that she will leave you over that?
nah. doesnt mean i want the shitshow

Trust me, if she cares, she will listen. She will probably be furious at first, and angry and all. But if you use the words right and use good arguments she will eventually get red pilled. I can assure you folks that it is almost impossible to redpill someone if they don't care about you.

So far I've red pilled 3 people in my lifetime. I am working on 2 more. My goal is to red pill 5 people. After that I will step down my game but continue the game at a slower pace.

>not red pilling your gf

What are you doing with your life? Send here over here for a bit, she will be a red pilling machine if she survives.

Don't red pill her, you'll have her for a while
Red pill her, and you'll have her for the rest of your life (unless you're differennt races probably)

this is known as a litmus test

Is she leftist? Is she intelligent enough to hear you out? Where do you live? Are you deep undercover hiding your power level?

I wouldn't worry, most girls have had at least some bad experience with niggers, just send her a oops lol

The only reasonable thing to do now is double down on your beliefs and let her know how you really feel. You might be surprised.

>Send here over here for a bit
I might have done it by now but you guys are simply too shitty with women kek. also very unforgiving to newfags which i obviously endorse. not everybody can handle this place

Easy, you were copying and pasting what someone else wrote so that you could reply to it as a quote.

There's no getting around explaining your stupidity that you don't even read the emails you send. That above all will dilute her trust in you.

just own it you fucking pussy, the data is on your side

>being this threatened

My gf was an SJW that lost her shit over the word 'retard' when we met.
Most of her friends were non-white.

The only ones she's still friends with married redneck white guys from rural towns.
Now she won't hesitate to refer to blacks as niggers when they do stupid shit.

If I told her I wanted her to join a white supremacist organization tomorrow, she would.

>Don't sweat stupid shit
>Have confidence
>Carry on

Damn man.. Good job..

>How the fuck do I explain this
It's pretty self-explanatory.

Lmfao u fucked up bud

If your girlfriend has an issue with your post you shouldn't be dating her.

My girlfriend would agree.

Feels good man.

if you really can't figure out how to get out of that you deserve anything that happens to you

just tell the bitch the truth

fuck sakes she's going to fuck niggers anyways now since you told her where the real money is at.

well you get rid of your gf you pathetic cuck, or you redpill her
you're the guy, your role is to have ideas and be brash about them
either she aligns or she's cucking you
get a fucking clue wtf
i'm on a 24/7 18+ months long voice affair with a jewess, i told her i was a polack on day 7 and i'm currently commenting to her on what i'm reading on this fkn board
get fucking balls

Things that didn't happen: The Thread

this isn't politics you mong. blogposting isn't politics
what the fuck is this board now

TELL HER A FRIEND DARED YOU TO SEND THAT TO HER!!!!

Tell her he is going to pay you a beer;
Get a friend to assume the blame, a friend who will just say: Damn, I never thought he had the courage for that, it was the stupidest thing I could think of and he did it. He's such a macho macho man!

>Sup Forums - your very own personal blog!

WTF was that video?

Blame Putin and Russian hackers

This

Show her your gay flag

The good ol YTMND days friendo.

oh dear

>not everybody can handle this place

How about telling the truth, you coward?

Voice affair (whatever that means)
with a jewess
talks to girl about shit he posts on line

Then go around call other guys unmanly and stuff...

>Zoom pic
got more?

kek

If your girlfriend is exposed to your true self and she leaves you, you were never destined to be together. Find a better girl.

thanks.

Tell her that niggers are fucking trash and they should be sent back to Africa?

Why does your GF not know about your views?

Fucking pussy

Post pics of gf wearing cute socks.
Bitch is leaving you OP, better do it.

>fuck sakes she's going to fuck niggers anyways now since you told her where the real money is at.

Laughed so hard i came. Thank you.

God why do you faggots get with women and get scared when they see your racist side? Every girlfriend I've ever had has known what I'm like before getting with me whether they agree with me or not (they usually don't agree with me they just ignore me and tell me to calm down when I start talking about kikes and niggers). Just tell her man lol sorry was for a friend if she persists then dump her ass fuck man being with a woman where you can't even be yourself with is a short cut to depression

Oh god I remember this

How about acting like a man for once? Stand by your word and don't be a bitch to some slut.

>gf
normie get out

Oh the memories.

What kind of gf do you have anyway? My gf hates niggers more than I do. I think the real problem is the Jews, but I'm slowly redpilling her.

Simple user.
Admit it was an old notepad entry.
But, one that you copied to sage and use to blast the Nazi scum OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA

The funny thing is that it's the complete opposite. This website is populated by broken individuals.

Reddit tier:
>Sorry, I was browsing reddit and reported this post that contained hate speech and instead of sending it to the moderator I sent it to you
>Sorry again, now here's what I originally wanted to send you:
>You are beautiful by the way :).

Sup Forums tier:
>Fuck the kikes that designed this keyboard and the chinks that assembled it. Here's what I originally wanted to send you:

If she's a keeper, she'll agree.

You fucked up kid. I mean I've done shit like that before like texting "Hey bb" to my ex wife when it was supposed to go to my girlfriend but damn... No way to explain it now. You're been exposed and you're either about to become her racist ex boyfriend or she'll agree with you and you've got yourself a redpilled wife. Balls in her court now.

>sent racist email to someone's business account

She's going to get in a shitload of trouble, particularly if this job has anything to do with public service.

You dun goofed.

>"I left my email open when i was at the library/mall/or some where public, I dont know what the fuck happend"

>I......Cry.....When Angels deserve to die

youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

>tfw my gf now sometimes complains about niggers (there aren't a lot of them up north to even complain about), "nigger" word and all
Don't be a pussy

Explain you copied the text to report it to an anti-racist organization.

how long do you need to get in a girls pants? Jesus Christ you're just waiting to get divorce raped

Dumbass, this isn't that hard to fix. Just tell her you accidentally copied some shit from Sup Forums.

Look at my flag. Send her over here for the full red pill. Nothing opens your eyes like seeing everythin /pol talks about actually happen in reality.

Did you send that shit through Outlook? Do an email recall senpai. If she hasn't opened it, it'll delete from her inbox yo

Tell her you copied that sentence while arguing with some racist cunt on reddit to disprove his arguments.

Easy way out.