Why is Spain so racist?

Why is Spain so racist?
youtube.com/watch?v=qpWPDrSkpXY

Long hair don't care

Because a continent sized desert and an ocean seperates niggers from spain

Actually we don't really give a shit about niggers.
Out of 10 niggers I see, 9 were trying to sell people false watches and clothes from brands like "Mike" and "Adadas" on the street.
They get from Africa into Spain thanks to making deals with mafias, thing is, they end up in debt for life, and they force them to do those jobs.

let me guess
people confuse her with a prostitute
>she thinks spaniards are racists

>Adadas

As a Spaniard the only minority I really really hate are Gypsies

Who here hates Gypos?

how about not being in spain when you are black. hmm

We owe our relative peace to Morocco being a stable dictatorship; if it goes the way of Libya, we're fucked.

They are clone brands, like shit those $100 """"iPhones""""" you find in Aliexpress with Android 2.3 installed and 480p screens.

I hate both gypsies and sandniggers, but gypsies are mostly concentrated in the south.

And kike socks.

They so racist.
We steal their shit all the time but they still racist salty bitches.

>We steal their shit all the time
Says the g*psy

>"I'm British"
>Sees blacks on the street
>"Seeing my people"

This triggers me

Very good Spain, I'm proud of you!

All humans are racist by nature, spaniards simply don't suppress it

Thanks bro

>niggress
>Brittish accent

Good God, Anglos just can't fuck off soon enough with their supposed Brexit.

she talks like a mongoloid kek
here its the same, they don''t even breed, except for ((colombians)) who are afrian niggers that came here to steal and breed like rabits

There is no safe place from fucking niggers, in Tenerife they're the fucking worst.

represents your flag well. Gypsi nigger

Spaniards are impoverished and deindustrialized. What do you expect from such countries?

All racist larping aside. I Honestly I feel kinda bad for these people (I am not black fgts). I feel like people who are like her that acknowledge there is a people with their community/people are stepping in the right direction towards improvement. These types of people are the ones who have the most potential to fix the shitholes they're from but unfortunately they will never go back..

I think there should be a program for these people who are allowed to stay in a healthy country for some time and then made to go back to their country and improve it with what they have learned. This system results with immigration declining over time and with a net increase of the standard of living in the migrant country. I am not sure why the problem is being shunned and allowed to grow out of control.

Where can I get some dank Mikes?

>These types of people are the ones who have the most potential to fix the shitholes they're from but unfortunately they will never go back..

Good point

What's with the salt though, moaning bitches?
Jelly belly crap I would rob them again.

I always thought the same.