>>132497568

Other urls found in this thread:

gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?cache=1&f=495
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People with anxiety generally don't make youtube videos...

>teehee I have social anxiety give me attention u silly boyss :^)))))
If she actually had social anxiety she wouldn't be able to make youtube videos or even leave the house

>makeup caked roastie thinks she knows anything about social anxiety

hey betas im like you too!!now give me attention
stupid whore

>Social anxiety
>Being able to make a youtube vid that billions of people can publicly view

I hate people and their bullshit disorders. Almost everyone is awkward in new circles. It's why we have alcohol. It's gets the 80% over the talking to new people barrier. Sure. Percentage gets fucked up and take off their top and that has its pluses and minuses depending on weight.

STOP MAKING NORMAL human stuff disorders. Just fucking deal with it

are you kidding? youtube is clogged with shut ins blathering at webcams.
They just don't look like her.

>Boogie2988

Attention whores gonna Attention whore..target practice when?

You fucking idiots are pathetic. You do realise that some people who suffer from anxiety disorders strive to overcome them by doing the things they are terrified of. If you aren't challenging yourself, you're not growing.

But you basement betas curled up sucking your thumbs have never summoned the courage to face your fears.

but shes not have anxiety you stupid patato nigger she just attention whoring

>it's a woman crying wolf
Call the cops what a surprise

Because if a basement dweller like me faces his fears, humiliation is very high likelyhood.
That bitch will get coddled and loved by any social group she joins.

poor girl, i bet she has it so bad

What do those numbers mean, anyways?

Kys degenerate faggot

You are exactly the type of man rent-seeking women take advantage of

Oh yeah she looks terrified!

I love this clip. It's like watching a Lucasarts old school graphic adventure character come to life.

She's conflating being an introvert with a mental disorder.

not Sup Forums reported enjoy your ip ban

No, that's a paranoid delusion because you are MENTALLY ILL.

Most people are pretty chill and are too busy with their own spaghetti to notice yours.

She's not going to fuck Paddy.

You both have insecurities but you ugly as fuq.

She looks like a horrible, fake, generic, retard.

Quit being a bitch and go live your life, it's not gonna wait for you while you cry about if your hair looks right.

White Knight

Lol she's actually quite hated. Here is female Sup Forums

gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?cache=1&f=495

Never compare your inner self to somebody else's outer self.

Someone can be bricking it and appear totally fine.

The secret isn't being not afraid, it's facing your fears.

Kek, that comparison is spot on

>videos about make up and other pointless crap for ad money
>facing your fears

Of course, not like there are other more normal ways of doing that

Wow that's one helluva dumb cunt right there. I totally get that feeling like you are at a disadvantage because of your social anxiety and shyness is a real thing for many, MANY, people. But here's the thing... its totally subjective. But here's the other thing... she's and attractive female... good god almighty, if she had to live one day as a marginally good looking white male with equal amounts of shyness and anxiety she'd slit her fucking wrists so fast the wounds would self-cauterize.

She talks about how she forces herself to go to events by herself... Awww, wah :( poor thing, has to wait 15min after arrival before every chad in proximity throws everything at her. Men approach women... but women RARELY approach men... I've never had it happen to me.

Then she talks about traveling to Europe alone?? Really? You really think, she was alone?? I've heard stories of young women traveling Europe alone... There are not enough sugar mama's out there on yachts for men/boys to have the same opportunity for experience as girls do.

And here's the truth about social anxiety... Everytime you put yourself out there and are treated as a pariah or social outcast... all it does is worsen your anxiety. Most guys on Sup Forums can attest first hand to this experience. Its only once you get lucky enough to find validation from the opposite sex that you slowly feel yourself being lifted out of that deep hole. But for men this is like finding a a fucking unicorn most of the time. But an attractive woman like her would never experience that kind of negative outcome. All she has to do is fucking show up and BOOM validation from every fucking direction.

Frankly having someone like this cunt talk about her struggles with social anxiety is just so painfully insensitive that if I ever fucking see this bitch in real life I'd punch her full force right in her stupid fucking face.

Mute the video, it's much better

She looks like she has a very hard life... you can tell by a girls physical appearance how hard she has it in her life and the only things that are hard in her (life) are the cocks she's choking on during the weekend and the overloaded inbox of her tinder account.

Fuck I hate women so god damn much. Allowing them to have opinions was the worst thing that ever happened to humanity.

Don't tell me this moron is starting a fucking trend to fund for her monies. These people are sick, taking advantage of beta males.

Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

POWERFUL

>Most people are pretty chill and are too busy with their own spaghetti to notice yours.

lol if you really think that you are up to some nice social anxiety when you finally become selfaware

Stop embarrasing yourself.

The difference between a man with social anxiety and a woman is that in men it's more likely you'll be seen as a creep where as if a woman is shy, her behavior is more likely to be seen as cute or quirky

she seems like shes living with social anxiety

Women are kike puppets who need to face the Rope.

get a life tripfag

i just want to hug him

>ip bans in the age of dynamic ips
>ishiggy f a m