Hit Them Where It Hurts

We need to get airports to drop the FNN Airport network.

How do we go about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbgone.com/shop/tv-b-gone-pro-super-high-power-universal-remote/
riggedit.com/memes/cnn/
riggedit.com/memes/media-collusion/
riggedit.com/memes/responsibility/
riggedit.com/memes/
amazon.com/TV-B-Gone-Universal-Remote-Control-Keychain/dp/B0006GD9CE
amazon.com/TV-B-Gone-Pro-Super-High-Power/dp/B009NI8PRU
amazon.com/Stealth-Television-Remote-color-white/dp/B000P631PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They committed a federal felony violation of 18 U.S. Code § 241 in relation to the 1st Amendment. So there's that......

Maybe spread that info

And they broke the journalists code of ethics

Just call and complain

Airports would only show MSNBC, honestly, do you think that's any better?
Jews control EVERY channel, news or otherwise. The problem is that there's a TV blaring their fucking nonsense EVERYWHERE YOU GO

>journalists
>ethics

buy these
tvbgone.com/shop/tv-b-gone-pro-super-high-power-universal-remote/

>TV-B-Gone® Pro SHP (Super High Power) universal remote control looks like a phone, but actually is a powerful remote control designed to turn TVs OFF.

Basically can turn off any TV anywhere.

One step at a time, Shlomo.

There must be a deal between airports and CNN. Any effective effort would focus on that.

>checked
We must contact them and their sponsors and tell them we will drop any business with them if they support a company that bullies civilians.

how many fucking threads do we need on this?

I know it's funny, but this breach was so obvious this time that it can potentially make everyone else look just as bad in other cases... Just keep that in min in the future

many more! We need meme ammo

CNN
MEME
WAR
WHEN

Here free Ammo for your meme war:

>riggedit.com/memes/cnn/

riggedit.com/memes/media-collusion/

>riggedit.com/memes/responsibility/

>riggedit.com/memes/

GET EM!

@Rigged_It
#WednesdayWisdom
Rob Kardashian
Blac Chyna
Amelia Earhart
N. Korea
#CNNBlackmail #

>le epic meme war
just fucking die i hate you fucking reddit kiddies this board used to be good before the election

Can anyone confirm? If so I'd love to fuck with all TVs for keks

whatever you do goyim make sure you do NOT post pic related anywhere. we wouldnt want any normals noticing anything suspicious would we?

CNN has just openly bragged about what they have been doing secretly for over a Decade. It is very likely That all of CNN's sponsors have been blackmailed into supporting them. I wouldn't be surprised if they typed up "Victory" articles after every-time an industry or power player bends to their will.

>act like you are from Sup Forums
>don't encourage an act of spreading our influence
kys

can anyone tell me what this cnn shit is?

Bump

cnn threatened a shitposter

sorry im not a neocon civic nationalist cuck, nor is anyone else who was here before the election
reddit cancer

Donald Jr. is /ourguy/

I'm 38 sweetie and i'm not from reddit. Try again....

It's funny how CNN and their defenders are avoiding this image...

Get foreigners to willfully declare that another channel be put on or they will cover the TV's with Tape and Paper. It has to be foreigners because the CNN will claim its Americans taught by Trump to suppress "Real Journalism". Since your are also not destroying the Property. It can be considered an actual demand of protest instead of incited violence. Also Gum/Tape and paper arent illegal at airports (Not yet).

>Can anyone confirm? If so I'd love to fuck with all TVs for keks

amazon.com/TV-B-Gone-Universal-Remote-Control-Keychain/dp/B0006GD9CE

Where does fighting to keep multi-billion dollar corporations from threatening internet anons fit into anything you just said? this is an attack on the very fabric of Sup Forums and if you are an oldfag you'd understand that we have been defending this for years.

amazon.com/TV-B-Gone-Pro-Super-High-Power/dp/B009NI8PRU

This is what people see when they first enter our country. A news agency that threatenes citizens they are supposed to serve.

The death of CNN is the last nail in Dems.

With out airports Cnn would have no ratings.

CNN is finished

Laws wont work. they have Jews to counter them...
we need to go... deeper...

More than that, CNN has started openly conducting influence operations as if they were some form of Private Intelligence Agency. Would a Foreign Nation really want to have a CNN affiliate within it's borders? (especially after they have proven to be such loose cannons with their home-country's own citizens?)

After you eat go to yelp and say stuff like Buffalo Wild Wings had CNN on the TV I wont be going back any time soon.

Got Jews - Call Cruz!

Jews don't have power anymore, only panic and feigned arrogance
The age of the jew is coming to a close.

>journalists
What's that have to do with CNN

this is true, people assume that there are actual laws, when in reality if you've ever looked at how the legal system works, it's just who can hire the kikiest jews to fight for them in court for anything less obvious than murder.

More work but you can control most TVs with this. It's only two shekels.

amazon.com/Stealth-Television-Remote-color-white/dp/B000P631PU

Kill one to terrify a thousand.

Examples must be made.

My thoughts exactly.

CNN Airport is probably 50% of their ratings.

Kill CNN Airport and you've seriously wounded the beast.

Awh shit, I didn't know this was going to be a Cruz episode.

They claim to be journalists within a news agency and there is a code of ethics for journalists in every country. But we all know most of them didn't even study to be journalists

Didn't one of the O'Keefe sting videos have a producer saying that J-school ethics are 'cute'?

If HanAssholeSolo somehow commits suicide, it will be very good for us. We can than blame CNN that they bullied him to suicide.

Kek demands that the redditor be sacrificed!

Nice work Cruz.

I'm not sure that would work. I mean, some maintenance dude would just turn it back on later. If they got wise, they would just start covering the IR sensors with black tape since there's rarely a need to deal with the monitors since they're on 24/7 and only tuned to one channel.

I have a suspicion that all those displays are connected to a central feed somewhere in the terminal...so the airports would have to be pressured into dumping CNN Airport.

I remember as a kid, they had the little watches or toys that are like universal remotes and change the channels. We need a network of people doing this. Unless they have something that locks the channel.

convince CNN luddites that innocuous things are actually white supremacist islamophobic memes and tell them that their ads are on said content and that CNN is supporting right-wing fascists

But that's obviously a lie and anyone who says that can be instantly disregarded.

What's wrong with the truth? CNN is an unreliable source of news that is often wrong, and abuses whatever authority it has. Isn't that enough?

tru it was more a tongue-in-cheek way of saying cnn is so quick to kowtow to sjws

True, advertisers are very quick to give in to the SJW crybully mob.

I've framed my complaints to FNN's advertisers as "CNN has recently been revealed to be a poor quality news organization that disrespects its consumers, do you really want to have your brand associated with theirs? I'll be paying attention to see whether you do or not."

Getting them to change it once means we could get them to change a second time. One step at a time.