Operation Flypaper

If CNN can Track us down on the internet, Then let us create memes and put them on flyers, then hang them up near CNN stations across the country, under the cover of darkness

bump in the rump

Its kind of a throwback to the final stage of shia leboufs capture the flag, but on a more frequent and large scale.

The game this time, will be a blend of kick the can and pin the tail on the donkey.

Small groups of people can go out in poster parties at night, and put up posters. stations in more urban city areas, with alleyways, are better targets, because it is easier to navigate without sticking out like a sore thumb.

Its also best that those who decide to put up posters wear gloves and (maybe) hair nets.

Hair nets is a maybe, because I doubt the authorities would go so far as to cordon off the area and search for DNA evidence over a simple poster. but then again, you never know.

I think it would be best that attire not be bright in color, because again, it would make you stick out like a sore thumb.

It would probably not be wise to post the flyers on the actual station building, but rather post them to buildings and telephone polls on streets that lead to the station. That will minimize the risk of being caught on the stations security cams.

Yes good idea and also think about this possibility what if we lever off this CNN incident to try to get normies to turn off their T.V's and boycott all of the MSM. If we play our cards right and also try to red pill people in real life too then we can take down the MSM once and for all. The thing is the only real viewers that the msm have are all normies and people that don't use the internet much so we need a way to reach the normies to get them away from their Tellevisions and News papers.

Most of us on the net are already red pillied it's the normies we need to target for red pilling in real life and the more normie websites like kikebook and twitter.

we can make tags like these

#unplug

#turn off those tellys

The flyers are great too I love the idea user great work. A good way to reach people who don't use the internet much I love it.

bump

This

Yeah you're right it'd be much better to post them all around and hey maby if we make a desighn and spread it on social media so people can print them off on their computers to go paste them up them self and if lots of people see it and start printing them off we could soon have millions of flyers been posted up nation wide.

the image of some alt-right neckbeard, waiting for his self made, edgy memes to print so he can hang put them up to show the #FakeNewsNetwork what powerful enemy they've made is just hilarious

Salty shills are salty

have another bump

The normie filter?

More like jewish shithole that filters anti-semitism and promotes Islamophobia.

Fucking filthy jews, and their middle eastern muslim fucking pets.

>flag
checks out

Why not just put bombs at CNN station across the country?

How about go away shill trying to make Sup Forums look bad.

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

Every printer prints out microdots that identify where/when something was printed. It's used ostensibly as an anti-counterfeiting policy, but it can be used to track down anyone printing bad-goy material.

KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU'RE GOING TO PASTE STUFF IN PUBLIC.
USE WHEAT PASTE TO MAKE IT SO THEY CAN'T TAKE OFF THE FLYER WITHOUT DESTROYING THE PAPER, MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO TRACE

If HanAssholeSolo somehow commits suicide, it will be very good for us. We can than blam CNN that they bullied him to suicide.

What if we use photo copiers after an original print ?

Only works for Brits and Americans.
While there is "CNN Germany" and "CNN Turkey" etc. they're not having some big ass buildings with the CNN Logo on it

>[You must have a Sup Forums Gold account to view this post]

Didn't they also say it was their job to tell us what to think or am I thinking about MSNBC

what if i print another blank paper

If we can implement this with some CNN logos it would be a good flyer.

>implying i'm afraid of being "outed" for posting memes
if i could call cnn fake news as i'm interviewed as a nazi frog on national TV i would cum my pants, senpai

What if we print the flyers at a library?

fuck i was in the process of making this exact idea myself

gj, reddit

>leddit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is my favorite so far

you're namefagging with the reddit flag. if you're trying to be ironic with that then just realize that you shouldn't be operating on even levels of irony

>not faxing memes

FUCKING NUMBERS.

How about this what you think ?

Also we have to keep these normie friendly so no nazi stuff.

fucking checked

>jews are the REAL nazis!
stop being a fucking cuck. Make it into a USSR flag.

>reddit flag

looks alright tho, maybe make the tv a bit bigger so that you don't have to squint to read it

Why not just float them in on Balloons all over CNN Head quarters
like they do in South Korea to Best Korea

Yeah that's a good idea we can perfect the designs bit by bit.

Print out stills of the original gif, paste them in order across the CNN and CNN moneymakers.
/X/ reporting

>there is "CNN Germany" and "CNN Turkey"

Really? That's kinda redundant.

Ay

How about this ?

better

Hmm I'm thinking if we can maby add something else it's almost like it's missing something but I'm not sure what though.

*significant than
on point other than that.

>tfw no ones jimmies seem to get rustled anymore

Pump this OC shit out to twitter

Sometimes less is more do you think I should keep it as it is or add something else as a final touch and if so any ideas ?

It's not copyright if you don't make money off it, what a retarded jew

Here is a template for people to use

Hello FBI

Here another template

Why around CNN stations though? Nobody besides CNN employees probably cares where the actual stations are.

Greetings fellow americans!What a glorious day with blue skye and the smell of oiled hamburgers in the air!

Someone make a gif of CNN getting blacked and Trumps face photoshopped on the black dude. Guarantee it will make headlines

wow shit is just getting pathetic now.

>Why around CNN stations though?
We are scrapping that plan the new plan is this

Bumping for IRL trolling\

IRL troll is best troll because it REALLY makes them think. CNN will see twitter mass meming, and theyre smart enough not to take that bait and/or Shoah the hastags.

But they HAVE to cover this. And they will look childish doing it.

Twitter is working with CNN to remove our hashtags from the site. #CNNBlackmail is dead now. We gotta be more creative.

A THREADLY REMINDER PLAN IS THIS

>Make the flyer designs

>Keep them normie friendly

>make hashtags associated with the flyers and spread them on social media

>make sure when you spread them on social media to give instructions for people to print them off

>when millions of people print them off and stick them up all around that nation on buildings , phone booths , poles etc it will be a good way to get the message out to the normies that do not use the internet

>the msm's main viewership consists of people that do not use the internet and this is how we will reach them to boycott the MSM and use the CNN incidents as a means to discredit all of the msm

MODS

Ok we must use all forms of social media we can.

>Facebook

>minds.com

>reddit
Yes I hate reddit but we must use it

>any other forms as well

Anyone else realize that we are going full Tyler Durden with this? In the sense of trying to get people to unplug from the stream of nonsense eating their time.

What flyer are we going to use?

Actually we can even spam red pilled youtubers to get them to make a video instructing hundres of thousands of people to print off the flyers and stick them up.

I have this one as the current one unless any other anons want to change it ?

As long as you don't commit FBI tier crimes they won't go through all the trouble to track you down using that method.

Also, if you bought your printer with cash more than 1 month ago (security cams) you are 100% safe.

Pretty sure its this one.

bump

That could work, numerous popular youtubers have been confirmed /ourguy/s

But youtube can shoah trends too. So if someone does make a vid, its gotta be someone big enough so that it will be seen regardless of if its trending or not.

>minds.com

I like it, attack the up and coming.

That's always been the case.

That paragraph looks too small.
How big would those posters be?

I like it
Yes (((they))) don't control minds.com yet and we don't even need to hit the mainstream sites yet we just need to get enough people nationwide printing these off and sticking them up so nationwide normies on the street will see them.

FOUND

>proxies up, don't doxx
or whatever catchy slogan you can come up with. I just find it funny to make fun of the negro community at the same time.

Report CNN on twitter for targeted harassment.

Oh hell yes definitely use this one too.

So far these 3 are good I think.

Why are you namefagging? There is no reason with IDs that it is necessary.

Ooh yeah that's damn good, pretty subtle, but seek tonnes of them will make people really curious

Nice one, looks perfect.

Already done that.

might not work because twitter seems to be siding with CNN.

Will stop, sorry.

SO FAR THES DESIGNS WILL BE USED

A THREADLY REMINDER FOR THOSE NEW TO THE THREAD PLAN IS THIS

>Make the flyer designs

>Keep them normie friendly

>make hashtags associated with the flyers and spread them on social media

>make sure when you spread them on social media to give instructions for people to print them off

>when millions of people print them off and stick them up all around that nation on buildings , phone booths , poles etc it will be a good way to get the message out to the normies that do not use the internet

>the msm's main viewership consists of people that do not use the internet and this is how we will reach them to boycott the MSM and use the CNN incidents as a means to discredit all of the msm

>might not work because twitter seems to be siding with CNN.
DO THIS THEN

Damn it, I need to find the actual tweet for that "CNN will sue..." threat. An image isn't good enough.

make edited copies with #CNNBlackMail

A better plan would be to create Reddit and Twitter accounts using the same name and start posting really racist and sexist memes, while also antagonizing CNN "journalists" on Twitter. You then find some left-wing teacher, antifa member or other SJWs who you know the name of, and drop very obvious hints that you're this person in your Reddit posts, without actually spelling out the name and address. Then you get CNN and other far-left assholes to doxx them.
They can't get you for impersonating someone else either, because you've never actually said you're that person.

In. It. To. Win it

Yes definitely a good idea.

Islamophobia is a Jewish term so why are you using it? It's kind of like going along with the fake term anti-Semitism, even that one is more "real" than islamophobia though, sice it's an ideology.

Will do.

o7

jesus, cnn gone off the deep end

>fair use act and doctrine protects use of logos and trademarks and other IP in PARODIES lol

I want you

Maby if we can lead this into a world wide boycott of all mainstream media just imagine the panic of the elites if every single person turned off their T.V for good. Imagine the message that would send and it would make people realize the true power that they really hold. We the people really hold the power and their is more of us than them.