Anti white movie-best horror movie

I just saw this film.After about 5 minutes it was clear it s a piece of anti white propaganda piece of shit.The thing is, it s a shitty movie overall and it s rated the best horror movie ever by rotten tomatoes.Better than Nosferatu, Frankenstein and other creators of the genre.Cinema sins sucked this movies dick so hard it came powedered milk.It seems like everyone is afraid to say anything about it so thet are not deemed racist.It s kinda like that time when those blacks kidnapped a retarded guy and tortures him for supporting trump, but now the black guys are white guys, so it is the highest form of art.Have you ever seen this shit film pol, wdy think?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pay for movie you know you wont like
>complain
You're part of the problem.

Bump

I pirated it.

well. it is not. unless you did not see it all of course. Spoiler alert.
[spoiler]
the basic premiss is that white folks realizing the blacks are the hot shit now, are trying to transfer their brain into their bodies. [/spoiler]

so unless its a cultural apropriation metaphor i see no other political implication of this movie. i liked it. but this awards are indeed retarded. and all bought i guess you know that dont you ?

Bump

Do u know why i dont like this movie?
1. Was not even scary
2. The scenario was predictable
3. The propaganda was so god damn weak

I'm pretty much with this guy. Went in expecting it to be something COMPLETELY different than what it was. I thought it was a pretty good little move.

[spoiler]I fucking hate niggers[spoiler]

>watch bobby lee's podcast
>director says he never wants to cast a white protagonist in his movies

Really made me think

They wanted to he black because he mentioned that blacks are superior to whites.

Who even watches horror movies unless you're trying to get laid? Nearly all Horror movies have horrible actors and plots. The only reason to watch them is so that your girlfriend will snuggle up next to you because she's scared.

Also, Sam Jackson called out the creator and main actor because he is European(British) and he doesnt know shit about "the hood".But he relied with something like "I am black and we face struggles world wide, you don t know my strugle/our strugle as blacks in Europe"

I watched it with my gf.She didnt want to stop it, even though she is redpilled.She was curious about how horrible the ending will be.

it is blatantly #blackpowernshieeet, no doubt,
but it also funny if viewed as a (((racial comedy)))

I saw the movie, and i got the impression it was a comedic spin on racial stigma

One of the best movies I've ever seen, I don't know what you're talking about.

Pretty sure it was a jab at liberals who fetishize black people.

It's fun seeing kills and the bad acting can be funny

Yeah, it seemed to me to be making fun of the super liberal progressive whites than anything. It was castigating the whites selfhating and wanting to be black. They kept saying how much they loved obama. It wasn't based around conservative whites at all.

It was kindof like the black community bitting the hand that feeds them. They were attacking the very whites who are so supportive of them, making them out to be creepy. But of course, the liberal whites are so self hating that they loved the movie.

I liked it becuase it made fun of eastern progressives mostly. It's also very well made and acted.

It's a kindof reverse skelleton key. with whites stealing black bodies instead of the reverse.

>blacks in Europe"
Subhuman parasitical shitskins, why do negroid vermin think they have a right to be in Europe?

I watched it pirated with my bf because fuck you im not paying for this bait movie.

I really don't see the horror in this movie, jumpscares are poor execution of it. The entire movie was "blacks are better in bed, cooler and trendy" while a lot of inconsistencies going on. Woman dating black was pointless when you have the Man doing the kidnapping a lot faster and effective, this entire sublplot was to make the joke of "white gurls are crazy, nigga". If he really wanted his movie to be a horror one, he wouldn't end the movie with the main character surviving.

This entire movie was all planned out so people couldn't criticize it because it will be racist so he made a poor horror movie just to prove how millennials will buy anything for virtual signalling.

You left your commie flag on, bud

You weren't watching close enough. It was a stab at race traitors who kiss black ass and try overly hard to cuck for blacks.

In no way is GET OUT a perfect movie but it's a good one.

Also I took it as being anti-White liberal. The white liberals are so fucking insane they want to cuck their own bodies and become black.

>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

yeah, you can summarize the movie like that. Is a movie parodying self hating white liberals who want to be black

>We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis.
Christ. If it's so horrible just fuck off and start your own goddamn country.

It would collapse without support from the UN, like every black country there is.

However, if a white made this movie and it was about black people stealing white bodies so they could do better in society, I imagine it would be cut down hard.

It would be interesting, black people steal white bodies, have to learn white mannerisms, learn that whites have their own issues and structures they have to conform to. Everyone learns a lesson about inclusivity, and in a freaky friday moment, revert back to their original bodies once they have learned to understand and tolerate each other. Made for TV movie right there. ScyFy, get on it.

i see. indeed it makes sense now. it was very subtle crytcism in the dialog, but the idea holds since the brain injection metaphor is about injecting whiteness into blacks to make them subservient.

Jordan Peele sounds like a pathetic idiot.

damn son. write it down. its would be a hell of a movie. like for "reasons" white people and black people change minds. what would happen ?

>retarded guy... supporting trump

Story checks out.

Lol my kind of commie

imagine Blacks changing bodies with Whites and expect the backlash for being whites and face a new kind of racism. It'll be ironic

Seems more like about how faggot liberals fetishize blacks.

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY HE WINS

the film is ok but its message is mixed, old white peoples brains are being put in young black peoples bodies so they can live longer, once brain transfer has taken place the white people in black bodies are disgusted with the sight of themselves so commit suicide, theyre also treated like slaves by their families after brain transfer, totally fucked up message , shit film overall, lauded coz of black involvement

A bunch of cucked white betas made me watch this movie and it's easily my most hated movie in years.

The only person who I heard this movie was good from was a coal burner, dating a dude that looks like a legit Nigerian or some shit.

The premise of this movie is a white woman tricks niggers into dating her so her family can put their white brains into black bodies because they are "smarter, faster, and cooler"

Was about to post this. Get Out was a pretty obvious rip-off of Skeleton Key.

>it s rated the best horror movie ever by rotten tomatoes
Finally figuring out that shit is rigged, are we?

It is a good movie...Toughen up white boy.