DEFEND EUROPE

Why aren't you donating, user?

>We want to start an identitarian search-and-rescue (SAR) mission in July on the Libyan coast. Our goal is to document the doings of the NGOs, expose their collaboration with the human smugglers, and intervene if they do something illegal.

>We will reach out to the Libyan Coast Guard and offer them our help as a recon ship. Our goal is to step in where our politicians are failing and to do what is necessary to stop the deadly illegal migration into Europe.

>If we get an SOS signal, we will of course save the people in distress -- and hand them over to the Libyan Coast Guard to make sure that they are brought to the closest harbour, according to international law.

wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

no fiddy cals no shekels. do it right or dont do it at all

Anything that needs donations for a political cause is a jew scheme until proven otherwise.

bumping with white women in wheat fields

I've already donated.

>no goyim, don't donate to anything that might halt white genocide. just remain in your small online bubble and let it happen...

bump

Why are nationalists poor and can't fund a simple trip?

>good goyim, donate to my scheme, it'll save the white race!

It needs to be 247 operation with dozen of ships to compete with (((NGOs))). That costs a shit ton of money.

Honestly that won't work. Just buy a gun a go Breivik style in the italian parliament.

Lets just say that there are better way to spend your money, like buying guns

I at least expected them to sink the boats, who'd see what happens out in the sea anyway?

>If we get an SOS signal, we will of course save the people in distress -- and hand them over to the Libyan Coast Guard to make sure that they are brought to the closest harbour, according to international law.

It doesn't sound realistic unless you're a billionaire then.

fuck off Saellner

The "boats" aren't little fucking dinghies that you're shown in photos. They only use those to get out to international waters. There they get picked up by ngo ships which are basically big metal ferries, pic related. How do you plan on sinking those?
We've already had this discussion months ago.

Also this Gun them down or go home.

This is the first time I see this discussion. And imagine if you sunk that metal ship!

Es lebe die IB, Bruder.
Hab gestern für Sellner gespendet.

You get a fast boat and plant some explosives on the side. Quick operation.

Or you plant explosives when it's at the harbor and detonate them when it's out in the sea.

You must be new then.

>imagine
Yeah, that's all you can do.

Too much call of duty, newfriend

>Implying the Identarian movement isn't a jewish psyop.
>Implying I should give (((Identitarians))) shekels
Fuck off kike shill, keep your liberal bullshit to yourself

>Too much call of duty, newfriend

No, you can get explosives at a construction site.

>Hab gestern für Sellner gespendet.
Und dabei haste gesungen ich bin ai juden.

oy gevalt, du cuck

HEIL FUCKING ISRAEL DU FOTZE

Already donated AfD. They will have to wait

dies.

>>If we get an SOS signal, we will of course save the people in distress

dropped the only way to stop the nigger is to murder them in 4K resolution day in and day out on the med until they stop coming out of fear for their own lives hope the shitcucks in gen id get raped to death by the niggers in their dinghies

>No, you can get explosives at a construction site.
OFC. They just leave it laying around.

>oy gevalt, du cuck
Schluchtenscheißer werden von einem Grünen regiert, wer ist hier der Cuck du (((Flüchtlings)))-spermaschlucher?

>HEIL FUCKING ISRAEL
Identitarians exposing themselves as the liberals they always have been.

Identitarians are edgy teens and as such pure degeneracy, they have no respect for nation, race or tradition.

Identitarians are liberals and just like civic cucks they are (((used))) to undermine the racial argument.

keep white suicide alive, u fuck

I agree their proposal is completely unrealistic and they should not receive donations that could go to realistic causes.

I'll donate via training at their "summer camps"

we are the hollow men
youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no

Already donated. It looks like a right wing version of whale wars.

It's about time these idiots are taking bitcoins.

Idk what the fuck they were thinking with paypal

>keep white suicide alive
What is killing the white race are (((compromises))) by (((Liberals))).

Why are you working for (((them)))? Thirty shekels?

that scam again
isn it the third time they ask for money for their little green peace stunt ?
I have a bridge to sell and I promise you I will use tha money to turn back 4 immigrant a week please buy my bridge it's only 6 gorillions sheckels

I dont compromise. I breed white children (4 so far). You?

>identitarians so desperate they beg for money on a manchurian carpet weaving board

هههههههه !

>I agree their proposal is completely unrealistic and they should not receive donations that could go to realistic causes.
Better plan on how to spend the money. Hit the gym, but weapons for self defence, read up on military strategy. Read up on how to fortify local positions, and spend whatever is left on producing and spreading propaganda you deem fit.

White culture is under attack everywhere, I doubt large groups are better at protecting racial and national values than small groups.

For one the larger any racial identity group becomes the more likely it's going to be targeted by (((them)))

100 independent small groups who want a racial revolution are better than one bigger group.

Realistically your race profits more from you being ready to fight than from you donating to a cause which will end in liberals spending the money you donated on cocaine.

How many white children u got, user?

(((white))) children, R1b, R1a or J1e?

I doubt you even care about genetics. What you consider white I consider diluted.

You are a compromising cuck who is begging to be bred out of existence.

If your kids are R1b or R1a you should have 8 kids if you want to brag about your service.

I have Thalassophobia

>How many white children u got, user?
What do you define as white faggot?

If you are white, 4 kids is not enough son.

u got nothing. u own nothing but a pc and an internet connection. no kids, no future. u lost in the game called life big time.

>u got nothing. u own nothing but a pc and an internet connection. no kids, no future.
Great argument you are making, can read your feels in this one.

I hope once you are finished being a faggot you might read what I wrote about protecting white people and what you wrote.

>u lost in the game called life big time.
I hope you overcome the feels you are projecting on my honest advice.

Because it seems like you have the right ideas about race I hope you can be a future asset to the white race rather than being tricked by (((them))) into hurting the white race.

there is only one enemy, hes names are ahmed, muahammad, ali, mehmet, recep an fucking merkel

my friends are israelis. i love their nationalism and their respect to our old europe (1100-1848).
They fucking love our cofveve!

And....how many children, anonfaggot??

you

Ok I'm sorry your feels have taken over and I am unable to communicate with you, should've assumed from the beginning that arguing with a kekistani flag is a pointless effort.

I hope you see the light and understand only Nazbol ideology is capable of saving the white race.

If you have (((chosen))) friends you might be sucked in too deeply by their trickery.

You are unable to articulate any coherent argument I have no time left to waste on you, enjoy your (((chosen))) friends, but they will betray you.

was für eine selbstmitleidige kleine ratte. ja hüpf ins bett und träum was schönes. du schwuchtel ohne kinder.