Report: Erdogan orchestrated July 15 coup

stockholmcf.org/a-new-report-in-sweden-reveals-erdogan-orchestrated-july-15-coup-in-turkey/

Do we believe this lads?

>sweden
No.

How exactly would the government get hundreds to thousands to risk their lives? If ti was a false flag, surely those involved would have realized they had no chance with a coup.

>this flag

Cringe

not everyone involved in a false flag operation has to know they are fighting under a false flag

>taking geopolitical advice from a swede

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

lots of the soldiers thought they were patrolling in Istanbul on a regular drill when pro Erdogans supporter attacked them
Burgers always in denial when a plan sounds to complex and over their head

could have told you this the night of the horribly executed coup.

>to complex

>semitic subhuman gullible enough to fall for any conspiracy theory that aligns with his third world ideology
huh, never would have expected that... whoa

Anybody else see when infowars posted the turkey coup story like, months before it happened? I thought "Holy shit! Habbening!" but when I refreshed the page the story was gone. Months later it actually happens. No idea what to think about that.

typo=/= stupid
too simple minded to understand that politicians plot with intent to deceive= stupid

>fat burger dismissing anything he does not understand as conspiracy theory

yeah please KYS and take drumpf with you

Because I'm sure you know every thing about this false flag and every other one.

Nice proof, oh wait, just speculation.

>Sweden
Yes.

Because seeing the obvious is just speculation. I mean the fact that they didn't shoot the plane Erdogan was on for hours while the Coup was taking place even though much of the airforce turned on him shouldn't be suspicious at all. Burger stop shitting up threads .

More likely it was a U.S. work.
U.S. wanted to keep both Turkey and Kurds as allies, but Erdogan refused any possibility of collaboration with Kurds, he could not even let the Kurds control the whole north strip in Syria.

No.
MMS is shilling against Erdogan exactly because their little coup failed.

supreme leader said gulenists did.

i'm pretty sure it was the cia who staged it and they wanted to install gulen as an american puppet. when it was going down i remember obama waited until it was obvious the coup wasn't working before he issued a statement condemning it.

I been to Sweden once, it looked like South Africa.

The reason the Muslims are winning is because they know that voting is the soul cause of degeneracy.

Happy belated 4th July.

i was in usa once it looked like africa with down-syndrome

My church sent a fucking missionary group to Sweden you fucking libtard. Your country has been falling for democracy and Jews for centuries, you weren't even liberated by the Nazis.

Swedes can't even meme, let allone save themselves. Why we don't kill all of you is beyond me. Hopefully the niggers do kill you, and get away with it to to preserve their fucking feelings.

Niggers are killing you murdering you you are 50% non-white allready fuck off cuck.

>people actually realize this now
This guy wants to become a fucking sultan.

It was a little bit TOO convenient, if you ask me.
He even had Santa's naughty list ready, and called for citizens to enter the streets despite there being gunfire.

i understand it far better than you, refugee. erdoroach is too incompetent to pull this off in the same manner you are too incompetent to function in white society.