Project Veritas Video just released!!!

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/882656731091873792

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk
youtu.be/jlA9IwUhtHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk

youtu.be/jlA9IwUhtHk

This is fucking stupid. What is supposed the takeaway from this? He said nothing incriminating. What he dislikes his coworker? Big fucking deal.

bumpski

This is literally fucking nothing and I mean nothing.

it's not a good day for CNN.

Bump

I am truely sorry guys but there is nothing in this video that will incriminate CNN. CNN is experienced with O'Keefe's Cronies and detected the microchips before they even entered the building. They gave him false information. I am truely sorry guys but I am going to sleep now. I am really tired. I am going sleep. I am truely sorry but I must sleep now. Goodnight everyone. I am truely sorry but O'Keefe

honestly that was fucking nothing

It was nothing

meh

What a retard. He gets recorded by two guys, it gets published, and not one week later he falls for the same ruse.

ITT Shill faggots

CHRIS CUOMO BTFO

wow another edited hit job by the criminal O'Keefe. let's all not even bother wasting our time watching this, a nap is what i need right now!

All that happened is the undercover girl now has her cover blown. Great job at shooting your load too early O Keefe

Agreed. Except someone is about to be fired over nothing.lol

This one was pretty fucking weak.

>Sup Forums keeps falling for this faggot
He edits his videos to make people look bad you retards. This guy never actually said that Kellyanne Conway looks like she was hit with a shovel, that his anchor is only in place because of nepotism, that the American people are "stupid as shit," or that Donald Trump is crazy

Not to sound like a shill but this really was not that big of a deal.

It doesn't seem like much but it really shows how out of touch and arrogant these people are. And the complete disdain for Cuomo is pretty telling of the entire operation.

Bokmarked. Will watch when i return from my slumber

INTERNET BLOODBATH. It's a free-for-all with CNN this week.

Tl;dw --
>Jimmy Carr got caught a second time
>doubles down on his previous comments (voters are stupid as shit, Trump is batshit crazy)
>implies Chris Cuomo is only in his position because his brother is governor of NY
>says they talk shit about Cuomo behind his back in the newsroom

Nothing too big, but he might get fired for his Cuomo comments. That will at least be worth a chuckle. But I'm getting sleepy, going to bed now.

Was sleepyposting ever not ironic shitposting?

Exactly. O'Keefe takes exactly what people say and makes it look bad by editing it. Here's an example:

Video version :
> American voters are stupid as shit
Real version
American voters are stupid as shit for voting for Trump.

See how this works?

The timing on this could be better

This

carr

Nothing here, Boy I sure am sleepy

>Filmed secretly in the same place twice.

Holy shit.

I almost feel bad for the guy.

and with different people recording him

trust no one

I'm pretty sure everybody had their covers blown unless CNN employees have Alzheimer's and can't remember during the afternoon what happened this morning.

Gotta get that pussy, I suppose.

It's just sensible chuckle entertainment.
>Call Americans stupid as shit
>Get caught on camera twice in 2 weeks at the same place, while discussing how you were caught on camera in a ruse, THEN proceed to shit talk your powerful co worker.

Should've been super obvious to him that the chick was over flirting.

You guys say it's nothing but it shows a chink in CNNs armor. You can divide and conquer.

No one likes Chris Cuomo, why not use the power of memes? Say he only got his job because of his brother, use the fact quite a few CNN people hate Chris, etc. Maybe find a way to turn more against him, the less allies they have within their own shit the better.

Use anything you can to hurt them. Now employees are gonna be paranoid as shit and not trust anyone.

At least this shows more than the Van Jones one, be optimistic guys CNN is under fire might as well keep hitting them

agreed. dude needs to stop talking with his dick.

to defeat the jew we must think like one

I don't know why you fucks always fall for the hype of Okeefs bullshit...

it's super obvious these are all honeypots used to get the guys to run their mouths. First the faggots but this one is straight.

Hope the girl was hot at least.