Time Warner (stock symbol: TWX) owns CNN. It dipped as soon as the market opened today, and now it's rising

Time Warner (stock symbol: TWX) owns CNN. It dipped as soon as the market opened today, and now it's rising.

How do we burn it to the ground? Show the Juden no mercy.

Launch your attacks against ATT. They are the ones buying TWX/CNN. The more unattractive you make CNN to ATT, the worse that TWX is going to be as an acquisition.
This is the real thing that can get all of CNN's management gutted overnight, and a complete fix of the 'standards'.

Collapse their assets in holywood. Destroy ratings on every movie they make, raids and inconveniencing their actors, their directors, their tv show producers etc.

Get to work goys.

Where and how do I start on this?

Go to board of governance section of their website
Record names
Release to baphomet

Find some rich dude with lots of time Warner shares and tell him to dump. Maybe start tweeting potential ad boycotts at large holders in the stock. It might persuade some dumping.

Well I heard that the person who posted the gif is Mexican. The trump hates Mexican narative pushed by CNN Wil be over.

Also, CIA/MOSSAD/JIDF have duped the goyim into a massive free viral marketing campaign.

Any press is good press is how the saying goes, correct?

Order pizzas to Time Warner offices addresses?

CNN is just going through it's records and giving phone-calls to previously blackmailed people.

The Message:

BUY OUR STOCK OR ELSE!

Art is shit as well fucking sink that turd

Looks like they are pumping more capital into CNN, turn this into a money pit for the kykes!!! Money is the jews only source of strength

>it dipped
>lost 0.3 in value
wow, it's fucking nothing

it's 2017 and i really don't understand why anyone pays for cable tv. I hardly believe anyone actually watches it. It's all commercials. If you really want to hurt them, expose your friends and family to something like KODI on amazon firestick and tell them how they can save money by canceling cable.

cut the cable and ignore them, maybe get soccer moms to call advertisers. i dont think theres another way. having a 'meme war' against them just attracts more attention to them

You guys are gnats to them, literally gnats - to think you would have any sort of effect on their stock by posting aggressively at them on the internet is a completely delusional notion

most autistic thread ive seen all day

>dropped a few cents and came back up over the course of a few hours
>IT'S HAPPENING

typical inbred moron "intelligence" everybody. it's no surprise that this idiot worships a self loathing, part jew manlet with a tiny, mutilated penis who killed himself like a coward bitch.

>what is gawker?

Tell that to Gawker.