More like this:

More like this:

>plethora of unmarried uses goods past their prime are desperate for benefits awarded to single mothers

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalirish.com/threads/why-are-swedish-women-rejecting-swedish-men.13222/#post-122782
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I was a roastie I wouldn't want to have children with someone who wasn't over 6' or didn't graduate college for genetic reasons.

It's not great but I agree with them

Substitute eligible for stupid and you'd have to a real headline. No self-respecting man would marry one of these retarded cunts because they have a degree. Why do you think they're trying to remove masculinity from men? They want to make men hate themselves.

Who wants to marry a slut?

Also I think "eligible" is code word for lots of money women can leech off of

smhtbh being unable to find a guy for two decades is /r9k/ tier and freezing their eggs at that point is similar to rats climbing up the mast of a sinking ship. Why bother?

But, user, these women have gender studies degrees! They deserve a 10/10 guy with a 6 figure salary, 8-inch cock, and chiseled features!

I think you're underestimating how shallow women can be.

So much this. I don't understand why NEET virgins think that women should be reproducing with them.

define "eligible men" please

>only NEET virgins are under 6' or don't have degrees

Yea sod off, ya cunt

>Marriageable men

They mean they're ignoring the 80% of the men who either aren't Brad Pitt gorgeous, making six figures and owning their own home and sports car.

Women do not date down. So by 'elevating' their value through career and education they've literally locked themselves into a self made situation where their own biology will not allow them to 'settle' for lesser guys.

Meanwhile there are literally millions of perfectly fine men out there, who would be loving partners and doting fathers. Who will go to their graves childless and alone because women are so retarded they aren't even aware of their nature.

Fuck them. Let articles like this stand on their own to women; defy biology and buy into the (((Kool aid))) and you'll just wind up leftover and purposeless. Acting out your days between The Wall and Cancer with trivial bullshit, cats and sex with foreigners.

When - not if - Civilization collapses, these women will get nothing from me. Least of all sympathy. They're just broken creatures, abberations from nature.

If you were a roastie edging on infertility, you'd fuck a refugee just to get pregnant.

I still don't understand how this is news to anyone. What did they think was going to happen after they entered the workplace? That men were all going to somehow elevate with them and that every woman was going to get a perfect six-figure man?

ok

Women fail to understand that degrees don't make them desirable

They project their own desires into those of men due to their solipsistic world view, completely unaware that a career or degree doesn't make you more appealing or more deserving of a more successful, attractive man.

there's not a "dearth of marriagabe men", it's just that these "high-flying educated women" have such high standards that they won't consider anyone that isn't in the top 20% and surprise surprise these top men are already married to the top 20% of women.

This. No one bats an eye when a man marries a son to be stay at home mom, but if the roles were reversed, everyone would be calling the man stupid and inferior, no matter what his actual status is.

>But muh height and superior genes!

Please, stop with this meme.

Baka & Test
One of the only anime's I ever liked.

I don't know if it's a guilty pleasure I should be ashamed about or not but damn that was a good show.

>woman
>thinking

>demographic shifts had created a “deficit” of educated men
"If I earn x dollars per year, I'm entitled to a man who earns 1.5x. How dare men earn $1 for every 72¢ I earn!"
"If I have a masters in womyns oppression studies, I'm entitled to a man with an MBA."

Those are both perfectly reasonable requirements though, especially the college one. It's not like they're asking something ridiculous.

That's the whole problem tho, because I agree with them too. It's female nature to want strong providers so I don't get why people are upset that girls want this. The real problem was integrating females into the workforce and creating less desirable males for them to be happy with.

>Missing the point this much

If you were her, why the fuck would you choose a manlet or someone with no prospects?

They're asking for more men to have degrees making more than them while at the same time making it more difficult for men to get degrees and then afterwards find work pushing diversity horseshit. They already dug their childless graves.

but what about the height requirement? isnt something you cant change a bit ridiculous?

>inb4 manlet

It was dogshit, you need to watch actual good animu. Although I have to admit that nu/a/ isn't exactly a good resource on the topic since they only care about moecrap. While before there was too much of a bent for garshit, they were still able to appreciate the good stuff.

A Dutch newspaper said this was the reason Dutch girls were attracted to migrants — because they were as highly educated as them and Dutch men were "too old fashioned" to date above their intellect.

Not kidding. This is a translation:
politicalirish.com/threads/why-are-swedish-women-rejecting-swedish-men.13222/#post-122782

My wife is going to Physician Assistant school and her classmates (all women and gay men) hate her because she gets better grades than them, is married, has a child, and is in better shape than almost everybody else. She's also Eastern European and not a spoiled American slob of a woman.

have at least 3 children

>The American dream is about aiming higher than your parents did
The NEETs version of the female American dream is to aim where your parents did, or lower.

Get your head out of your ass.

A propaganda piece. We all know they're not educated to the same extent as our primary schools.

its actually the opposite. female standards are way too high

Yeah except every time I hear some anime connoisseur tell me to watch a "good" anime I hate it.
I think the show isn't a good anime because I actually like it, and I hate anime.

I think this pic sums it up nicely.

Someone with a degree in gender studies doesn't have the righto be picky.

I think you people overestimate how many women are actually looking for "perfect specimens," when in reality, it's more simplistic than that. Most just want good looks and a big salary.

They don't have control over your height either. They just want a man with the best prospects. This is like an ugly chick getting mad at a guy picking a hot chick over her. Yes it's very interesting that she didn't choose to be ugly, but does that mean you have to pick her?

You're assuming that every woman is some ultra radical feminist pushing a political agenda. Most of them just want a high quality man, and a man under 6' or a man who doesn't have a degree is less likely to be a quality man.

>'shortage of eligible men'
In reality: Sluts continue to have stupidly unrealistic expectations and choose to let their wombs wither because they think they BA Gender Studies makes them too good for 90% of men.

Makes sense to me. Your quality detector must be 180 degrees out of alignment.

this seems like a circular argument for me, women complain that there isn't enough good men, people say their expectations are too high, you declare that they're shit that's why women don't want them, so women complain that there isn't enough men ...

>You're assuming that every woman is some ultra radical feminist pushing a political agenda.
If a woman is working instead of raising kids, she is failing her role as a mother and is a low quality mate for a man.

but nobody is perfect. there is no man with all the best prospects. there can be a manlet who is a doctor but he'll still get cucked by the 6'2 mcdonalds worker

How many neets do you actually think there and why do you assume they're even on the modern woman's radar?

This article isn't about them, it's about the men who, in a normal society, would have already found a wife and kids, but today's society, can't find a woman because even 6s and 7s think they're above their own standards.

Every woman has been deluded into thinking they're deserving of 10s and 9s when the vast majority of them are not.

This is what the article is about. Guys with perfectly good jobs, looks, social status, and money not being able to get women because women think even that isn't good enough.

>Your opinion is different than mine
>Therefore, it's WRONG

Yup, you are right it's a guilty pleasure and a fluke.
Thank you for reminding me about AMS.

Nah the reason they will want degrees is because it shows you aren't a complete retard. (obviously some people without degrees are smart, but it acts as a very good cut off).

It's very unfair, but it;s not ridiculous. I'm 6'6" and would want my children to be 6'6" because it makes life easier.

If a woman dates a manlet it makes the chances of manlet children much higher.

What I don't understand is why these women want educated men. If I were a career roastie I'd drive down south and look for the biggest, tallest, hungest country Chad I could get to impregnate me. That'd be the genetically best mix.

>Oy vey, Goy, why don't you men get your act together and marry sluts who will inevitably take all your money?
not to be a loser.
>Are you a loser?
nope, that's why.

Women : I desire monogamy relation with top 1% of men.
Men: this is mathematics impossible unless you are top 1% of women.
Women : fuck of nerd autist NEET inferior genes
Men: you are retarder.

This pic gives me PTSD.
>the 2 (two, count them!) grants that apply to white men are university-wide, so as a stem dude you're competing on raw grades with women's studies retards who get literally free A's
>if you sum all the available grants for white men, their total value is 1/10th (A FUCKING TENTH) of the value of a SINGLE nigger/womyn/pansexual heteromolusk grant
>they get an order of magnitude more grants to apply to and have 0 grade requirements or anything

We're planning on a second one once she starts working. Having kids really does ruin hobbies and free time, though.

Also some dude wanted to make a white men-only grant. It was in his will when he died.
Judge decided it was sexist and racist so instead they turned the grant into a multiculti-only grant.

>Migrant
>Educated
Nice try, (((Shatter)))

Kek, and you think the woman is the one being picky

Yeah, women choose who they think the best candidate is. Men do the same thing, women just have more power to choose because they have innate value in the sexual marketplace.

What exactly is an unmarriageable man?

You people vastly overrate the importance of height. Yeah, women are shallow, but the vast majority of women honestly do not care about height as long as you're not a midget or if she's demonstrably taller. My gf is 2 inches shorter than me and she's never said shit. I've been with a few girls my height and one taller and none of them cared.

Poor roasties.

The 99% of men.

They don't think they deserve 9s and 10s they just won't "play the game" for anything less as is their right. All or nothing. Chad or death.

>eligible men

FUCK WOMEN

I dont understand who told these women that a "stronk indipendent woman" with a carrer and all is what the average men want.

So? You would fuck the top 1 percent of women if you got the chance. Of course they're going to try for that instead of settling for McManlet just because he can't control those factors in his life. Only Chad can give her Chad babies.

Yeah, the article is ignoring the millions of unmarriageable women. Women that are too obnoxious to date, let alone start a family with. Just on my Facebook alone I am friends with a lot of women I just can't stand. I'm lucky to have found my wife. These other women are not entitled to my six figure earning eight incher.

Hence why they're panicking.

They figured they would get theirs and fuck all the other women

Nice Summary
/thread

sweet sweet death. comfy show over here.

The same society that told young boys all women want intelligent, sensitive guys with STEM degrees.

That's OK/true, but the point is that instead of realizing they failed at fucking the top 1 percent of men and instead go for someone in perhaps the top 2 percent, they literally commit suicide.
Not to mention they'll sleep around any chance they get while only the top 1 percent of men can/do that.

clearly they don't have the choice otherwise they wouldn't write dozens of articles about the lack of "good men"

What in the FUCK are you trying to say?

They were told women can be just as good at men at everything. None of them have any idea what they actually means or entails, they just kept trying to improve themselves. Women have absolutely no idea how to make themselves happy so when they take advice from other women they all end up miserable.

If you're on the computer at this time, probably you.

It is not even a real thing
Most of these roasties are desperate and would settle for 30 year old loser but even they don't want them
t.30 year old loser that has rejected plenty of career women from high school

If you're a 6 and you keep going after 10s, don't be surprised when you're still fucking single.

Women don't want to date within their own league.

Let's face it, women age like milk. Men get more attractive as they get older if they're not fatasses.

You can't complain if you're a 6 and all you want are 10s, but are still childless at 40.

Women need to be brought back down to reality.

It would be good if they asked them what makes a man "eligible".

>Dutch women too intelligent to date.

> monogamy relation
This is huge problem, she could fuck and become single mother, but want 1% man begin with her exclusivity.

>reply with b8 tier shit
>get a b8 tier reply
>get all serious all of a sudden

Giving a number on NEETs/low-achieving fucks with unrealistic expectations is not a reasonable thing to ask.

>it's about the men who, in a normal society, would have already found a wife and kids, but today's society, can't find a woman because even 6s and 7s think they're above their own standards.
So you're giving a carte blanché for men whereas setting limits for women. You do realize the criteria for eligible women to men is different from eligible men to women, right? One could reasonably argue the men ridiculous criteria for picking women, e.g. picking the hottest instead of the brightest, leaving the brightest women to die alone with their 4 cats. All of this analysis, yours and mine, is post-hoc, rendering it all moot in the end.

>Every woman has been deluded into thinking they're deserving of 10s and 9s when the vast majority of them are not.
This pants-on-fire tier false.

>Guys with perfectly good jobs, looks, social status, and money not being able to get women because women think even that isn't good enough.
That's not true. Explain how that's true.

Why though? What merit is in there for her to settle down with an average, everyday manlet?

I'd do the exact same thing if I were a woman. Tryy nest at cstching a Chad until my time expires. Then kill myself if I failed.

You don't actually think these women know what they want in a man, do you?

>be fit gym 4 days a week
>have a nice job, make good money by my country standards
>good looking, hygienic, polite and educated
>cant find a woman to start a family
i guess im going mgtow without any choice..

>be 5'8
i bet that has anything to do with it.. when will i learn?

>That's OK/true, but the point is that instead of realizing they failed at fucking the top 1 percent of men and instead go for someone in perhaps the top 2 percent, they literally commit suicide.
Not to mention they'll sleep around any chance they get while only the top 1 percent of men can/do that.

Most of what you wrote is not true, it's MGTOW echo chamber horseshit. Think that over, will no woman really go for the top 2 percent? Will every woman sleep around every chance she gets? Does it really seem reasonable that all women are like that, or are you simply trying to date 9/10 painted whores and are surprised when they act that way?

Again, a couple of over the top man haters say something, therefore all women think that way? Face it, this is a confrontation between unfuckable MGTOWs, manlets, and bitter divorcees, and feminist cat ladies and aging career women who want a man with a 600k salary and a horse cock. How much of the population do you think this noisy minority encompasses?

If you're a 4/10 and slipping fast you really can't be picky. Sorry ladies but why would a chad want your fat arse when he can have the pick of the litter, they should know their limits and try for someone in their own league or else go full wgtow.

Roastie detected. What's wrong, can't come to term that your decision to take 20 dicks up your snatch daily for a decade was not the best you've ever made?

>"diversify" men out of universities
>unless they're niggers/shitskins
>"diversify" men out of industries
>unless they're niggers/shitskins
>"women are running out of marriageable men and taking desperate measures"
>"desperate measures" meaning half breed children by niggers/shitskins who owe their "education" to affirmative action instead of merit

This is how the west dies.

> How much of the population do you think this noisy minority encompasses?
more and more by each year it seems

>Cannot change height
>Bu..t.. you must accept fat women or you're a bigot!

They start high and eventually settle if it doesn't work. You would do the same if you got to pick someone.

>be 5'8

Yeah, putting all the MGTOW vs feminist shit aside, you're fucked in the dating world.

your country had the choice to be on the right side of history

Well those men are settling down with 18-20 year old girls who haven't had a plethora of cocks jammed in them, so not everyone gets what they want
They can bitch all day about it but complaining doesn't change reality

>tfw 5'6" male who never got any attention from girls and was rejected all through 20's
>beginning to make good money now and nearing 30
>suddenly getting attention from girls I went to school with who are either single mothers or used to drugged up sluts

The memes really are true aren't they? Guess I'll just have to accept loneliness. I need to buy a house out in the country and get a doggo.

you nailed it..
tried online dating, only fatties borderline obese were interested..

is it so wrong that if i take good care of my body i also want my partner to be like that?

but apparently its funny that im short, but not funny that im not interested in fatties.

i guess i've learned my lesson now.. mgtow it is even if i dont want too

>polite
There's your problem; replace polite with commanding. Be direct & firm with your communication while not being verbose.

Is this the redpill thread?

what do you mean? just put formalities on the side when talking to women?

Maybe... just maaaaaybe, current 18-25 year olds will see this tragedy already unfolding and will take some steps not to fall in the same trap.

I already see it among a few friends of mine.

That said, fuck marriage. It is still a trap no matter what.

No man in his right mind wants to marry a "career womyn" 25+ washed up whore.

Statistically speaking most of these women are below average but have ridiculous standards and yeah of course chad doesn't want them when he can go for prime 18 year olds instead. Hell I'm no chad and even I don't want them.

>and eventually settle
Yeah, that's the part that's not happening anymore.

The number of women who will never marry or reproduce is skyrocketing at about the same rate as men

Degrees are shit tier. Certifications are superior. Welders with diving certifications cuck damn near everybody. I know a guy with nothing but certifications earning $350k with ten million dollars in assets.

Why is this pic giving me a boner

Anyone know if this will make retard babies? Freezing eggs or sperm isn't natural and can't be a healthy way for a baby to be concepted. Maybe increased rates of autism?