American Mythos

America doesn't have any culture, history or mytholo---

Other urls found in this thread:

soapboxie.com/government/The-Origins-of-the-United-States-Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody claims that

culture is created when new generation of babyfags is told about specific customes of the land they live in - if they're different than in other parts of the word

not really sure about mythology thou - does salem qualify? Yeti? Sorry, i don't buy the
mythology thing

We don't say you have no culture, it's just that it's shit.

The Greatest Goy Generation and the Babyboomers killed American culture.

>nobody claims that
literally every American does. despite the fact that we've exported jew celebrity nigger garbage mass media to every corner of the globe.

it's quite bizarre to see the no culture meme desu and it's so common I'd say the thought is universal.

There is no "American culture". The culture of San Francisco isn't the culture of Kalispell which isn't the culture of rural eastern Kentucky.

Don't try to homogenize us because it is destructive.

>Babyboomers killed American culture.
this. no generation promotes the we have no culture, melting pot meme like these fuckers do.

boomers created the culture of consumerism and eating out everyday to become a fat pig. Its not just that there is no culture, its that nobody wants to associate with it.
Just think its so fucking awful, that people had to start worshiping children's video games to disassociate with it.

There's plenty of American culture. We just celebrated the Fourth of July. Barbecues and fireworks. If you want to see the culture of a country, look to their national holidays. Do you think the rest of the world is celebrating Thanksgiving with their kids dressing up like pilgrims and indians and eating big turkey dinners?

We have tons. Johnny Appleseed. Paul Buyan. Pecos Bill. John Henry. A good portion of our myths just happened after the period where they could be written. A lot of iconic books would have been mythology just a century before. Tom Sawyer. Huck Finn. Moby Dick. Lenny and his rabbits. Superman. Batman. Tons of other comics. Americans have lots of mythology, it just comes in other forms.

> Superman
> Batman

Stop please.

Eating and drinking during commercialized holidays do not constitute culture on their own

so where's the border between the culture and mythology, or isnt there one?

America adopted the culinary culture of England and Germany
The imperialism from England
The music from their imported niggers
The rest of the arts from the degenerate kikes

The police force from the germans,
And the sense of humor of the kikes and the germans
The economics from the pre-kike-cleansing of germany
+Napoleonic french constitution and laws

You do have a culture, you have been buying it for the last 100 years. A lot of talent have been attracted by the wealth stolen by the war reparations.

Mythology constitutes part of the culture

The French Revolution occurred after American Independence. Constitution and legal system hail from England.

It's death metal, dick.

America culture is shit tier, it's true. I'm not even ashamed to admit it. All we have are faggot marvel superheroes and Kardashians. Fuck.

Fuck American culture btw.

Solid point

>A proud history of subjugating, suppressing, profiling, discriminating and slaughtering aboriginal peoples

Good point.

American architecture is la---

I meant the ideas, not the actual constitution. The french enlightment was the most important at the time. Rousseau, Voltaire, Montesquieu
soapboxie.com/government/The-Origins-of-the-United-States-Constitution

Also saw no burger thanking France and Spain for the help in the revolutionary war (even though it was mostly to get back at the bongs)

Architecture is not your best, my favourite (of what I know) is the Chrysler Building

>aboriginal

I don't think you know what that word means.

I agreed with this post until you got to Superman and Batman jewish bullshit you nigger.

>aboriginal

You mean subhumans?

>Superman and Batman

t. Grant Morrison

Even your sacred second amendment was copied from an Italian Enlightenment thinker (look up Cesare Beccaria, Dei Delitti e delle Pene/On Crimes and Punishments) by your founding fathers (even though they conveniently skipped the part where he argued for abolishing death sentences)

And East Germans built a different culture from West Germans but they're still Germans. Every country is made up of different culture groups.

The mirage of "something for nothing" must end in disillusionment.