Lauren Southern Goes Full 14/88

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

UPDATE: I FUCKING TOLD U IN DENIAL IDIOTS THIS WOULD HAPPEN. LAST WEEK, I TOLD YOU LAUREN SOUTHERN WAS CRYPTOFASCIST AND NOW MY PREDICTION COMES THROUGH 1000%. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!! IF YOU THINK THIS IS ORGANIC YOU'RE INSANE. THE GLOBALISTS ARE USING GENERATION IDENTITY AND LAUREN SOUTHERN TO SOCIALLY ENGINEER OUR BRAINS!

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

Identity politics serves ONE PURPOSE and one only: to divide and conquer and rape America.
Identity politics is murdering America as we speak, and if we don't oppose that, it's on us

Last week I posted about her and told you all she was cryptofascist and had this hidden agenda. You didn't come up with your "muh White identity" ideology, operatives like Southern implanted it into your brains. It was all planned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=l2-jH1vFrW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her friend RageAfterStorm's identity politics shitshow
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

THIS POST APPLIES BOTH TO LAURAM SOUTHERN AND RAGE AFTER STORMS BECAUSE THEY BOTH MATCH THE SAME PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE AND BOTH HAVE THE SAME AGENDA TO PSYCHOLOGICALLY POISON YOUR MIND

LOOK CLOSELY

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

why does the same Ancap flag faggoty keep spamming these threads?? Just shut the fuck up Lauren

FINNISH BETA orbiter will be seen in this thread soon

Saged

Stop making these threads.
You rang?

This fuck off lauren

Loren is in Canada, you megaretard. I'm in America. I'm warning you fucking idiots. You're playing with fire!

oh god it's you again to post your pro-lauren lies and shill identity politics. GTFO

Who keeps posting these threads? Seriously, this shit has been going on for weeks. Is this some kind of psyop? Why does Lauren Southern deserve perpetual threads 24/7?

Why does he do this?

> "I am very red pilled on gender issues I suggest you check out r/theredpill to understand the female"
Holy shit I thought your type was just a meme

so can i fap to lauren or what?

This is the first video I've ever watched of hers and noticed that she is Jewish. Why follow a jewess?

He doesn't just do this for Lauren, he was making Rage threads too when she released her race realism video. He is unhinged.

>why does the same Ancap flag faggoty keep spamming these threads??

It's SJWs falseflagging as AnCaps.

she's a nazi, she's ugly and getting fat and her nose bothers me
she really has a 'nose'

No she is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

I've said I'm on a crusade mission to wake you idiots up. I'm culturejamming you with truth. You idiots are high off your own supply. It's a drug called "Tribalism" and it's as strong as hate, love and sadness.

You idiots are stuck into your closedminded group-think mentality. You need to realize you're just being a tool for the globalists, THEY MEMED YOU INTO BEING RACIST IN REALITY

they are both trash and either stupid or malicious. We cant be 100% sure tho

>goblin
>nose ring
100% pure and not just jumping on the pussy train to free money

>A Canadian man is more American than most American women.

fuck

Some DUDE WEED, aspergers-ridden teenager.

Yeah she is basically alt-right even though she wont come out and say it.

It started becoming quite clear when she gave such support to the Identitarian movement in Europe.

She is not Jewish, she is Moorish.

This. Kid needs therapy to rebuild his shattered mind after a bad trip. He posted 75 times in a thread last night, and was admitting most of his arguments where bullshit and btfo by the end of it.

sage and ignore

really a shame about rage's nose ring. She's pretty cute otherwise

so no lauren fap?
why even live...

14/88 and jew doesn't match
her nose tells me she might be a jew
she must be a zionist supremacist posing as a white supremacist, JDIF has infiltrated a lot of alt right movements

>implying facism in a bad thing

AnCap is the true right, I don't care how much tribalist collectivist clowns tell me being rightwing is about being ethnonationalist, no.

I'm taking this flag back. A lot of AnCap and right-libertarianism is being hijacked by White identity shills. This is my pushback.

It's just so stupid that you idiots literally buy into White identity that it makes my brain hurt. Total fucking tools.

You're a really awful person whover you are to keep posting this and attacking me as some crazy person. I'm not. I'm saner than 99% of you idiots.

Most people are asleep to the reality of what's going on anyway, but you're like someone on sleeping pills, THAT'S how bad it is.....

pic=what your precious heroes Rage and Lauren are
Wolves in sheep's clothing.

>libertarian
>making retarded posts
In other news, water is wet. More at 11

You can stop lying now.

>He posted 75 times in a thread last night,

He's had the same copy pasted thread up non stop for two days. He was posting for 16 hours non-stop yesterday.

I'm happy shes going full 14/88, Tara McCarthy is waking up hard, baked alaska is joining Richard Spencer for a tour. Things are looking good

Go be an alt-lite faggot on reddit OP

i dunno user
she does look kinda heeby.

>This entire post

Stop. Seek help.
I dont know or care about your e-celebs, you dumb kid.
Seek therapy, go outside, get sunlight, take vitamins, eat better, and get some exercise. Goddamn you are a disgrace to the human race.

are you JDIF?
you seem to want to drive people attention's away from her origins

Will somebody PLEASE POST THE PICS OF HER ASS AND FEET ?

There were two taken in a hotel, and wonderful THICC bubbly ass and clean feet.

Adding Lauren Southern to my filters.

HEY GUISE IM FRESH OFF /r9k/ AND ALL I KNOW TO DO IS TO BETA ORBIT WHORES ONLINE WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT, I M THINKING ABOUT SHOVING A DILDO SO FAR UP MY ASS WHILE I PREP LAUREN's BULL :D :D :D
THE DEMOCRASHS ARE TEH REAL RAICIS AIN T THAT RIGHT MAGAPEDES :D :D :D

Why do you keep coming back here you colossal fudge-packer? You're only hurting your own cause.

Stop spamming nigger

We get it you hate nationalism and white people now piss off

nigger detected

How do we stop this samefag? You think he'll talk about his sister again, and how that applies to race?

Sage

FALSE FLAG INCOMING SOUND THE FUCKING ALARMS
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Put your flag back on, you ancapfaggot

Sorry, bro. But I was a fascist before Southern was even born. So, you're cute little theory is bullshit.

No, I'm the one telling the truth about her origins. She certainly isn't trying to hide it, she made a whole video about it:

OH FUGG I FORGOT TO POST MY ANTI RAICIS NAME TO TRIGGER RAICIS SJW

>posting the same thread everyday

Jeffrey Tucker plz go

Taken by her black boyfriend

You people care way too much about the opinions of a 22 year old college dropout.

>OP's a LIBERTARIAN
Way to fall for the PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

This is a 100% planned inOrganic psyOp to divide and conquer America. Can you honestly imagine what America would be like if upwards of 10% of White people bought into this "muh white identity stahp White genocide" insanity?

Ideas end where identities begin! White people have been keeping America afloat by NOT engaging in identity politics. The globalists know this, that's why they are trying to bury us in ientitarian insanity.

All of these people, Lauren, Rage, Spencer, Tara McCuntthy, Based Alaka is either STUPID or EVIL... most are probably evil

These people are promoting White identity and they think is ust going to be fine? No, this is how WW1 began. Serb identity got promoted alot, then some crazy Serbian asshole killed the Austrian archduke.

IT'S CALLED BALKANIZATION YOU ASSCLOWNS. THAT COMES FROM THE BALKANS. SERBIA IS IN THE BALKANS. YOU IDIOTS ARE LITERALLY PART OF SOMETHING THAT BASICALLY BEGAN WW1 IN THE PAST

THE GLOBALISTS ARE GOING TO USE YOU IDIOTS TO GRAB MORE POWER THROUGH WW3 AND/OR ANOTHER AMERICAN CIVIL WAR.

Soviet Union 2.0 here we come. Dipshits.

S-STOP YOUR COLLECTIVISM Sup Forums
sage

It's summer and schoolkids with no friends like OP here have nothing to do.

She's not Jewish.

Why do people accuse every last person in the spotlight of being a Jew? You make yourself look like a complete bafoon. Why should I take you the least bit seriously?

Logic would seem to indicate that you are, in fact, a Jew trying to make people like me look insane or stupid.

SHE IS ONLY DOING THAT TO TRIGGER SJW AND TO SHOW HOW ANTI RACIST THE RIGHT IS

that doesn't prove she really took a DNA test
anyone can fake a document

United States of America is the single most degenerate nation in the history of mankind, seriously can't wait for its collapse. I will watch it with great pleasure.

>ancap flag

I don't even know why you faggots post here, everything you post is fud and over dramatic bullshit. Nobody cares about your faggy YouTube celebs. Here's a free bump though since I believe in helping the mentally ill.

He will kill himself soon enough 2bh. There are clear indicators of a slipping grip on reality in that and all of his posts (Im aware this is not a profound thought). Thats why I tried to get him sorted out with some proper advice in my last post.
Its just sad at this point.

The internet was a mistake. It allows children to feel like they are accomplishing something by posting a bunch of retarded, self-absorbed trite babbling. Its keeping people asleep and docile.

>White people have been keeping America afloat

Sounds pretty racist.

Sage to slide this worthless thread pls.

Kys you obnoxious fucking pussy. You're so fucking annoying all you do is sit on this board all day making these fucking threads. Gets some help.

Being this much of a sperg has got to be painful. There's no way this guy is comfortable existing. I'd honestly rather live in the Soviet Union than whatever shitscape society people like him could drum up.

The only planned psyop was the plan your doctor had when they removed your brain.

This guy has been making these threads for weeks now. Hes averaging at 7-8 threads a day. spewing the same exact shit over and over again.

>This is an actual shareblue thread
Sage goes in all fields

They are shills. One of them let their mask slip earlier, pic related.

They are terrified of Lauren for some reason. They attack others too like Richard Spencer with great frequency

get fucked burger
i dont play that flag faggotry
i leave that to leafs and krauts who hide behind dixie

Stop posting this over and over you worthless cocksucking faggot. You have no chance at whatever your dumb objective is. Sage.

DONT INSULT THE LIBERTARIAN PEDES THEY'RE OUR GREATEST ALLY
I THINK MORE BLACKS SHOULD BREED WITH WHITE WOMEN TO SHOW HOW THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

Stop replying to the fake one you retard.

HA
HA
HA
Ok if "ancap" involves "anarchism" which means a large degree of freedom why do you have this almost authoritarian obsession with destroying the completely organic and positive in-group preferences races have for people of their own race. Surely they should be allowed to choose the constitution of their own communities. Not that i expect you to respond coherently considering your previous posting history and the fact you are an ancap you retarded tripfag.

>thinks America will collapse
>doesn't realize the niggers will take over and have control of the most powerful military in the world

Hope you like niggers with nukes running the show.

DONT INSULT OUR BLACK MAGAPEDES THEY JUST WANT TO TRIGGER SJW

>I'm culturejamming you with truth

Don't delude yourself. You do nothing but sperg about collectivism and post speculative bullshit about e-celebs. It's pathetic.

Sage and slide these worthless threads on sight guise.

I'll reply to whoever I want fascist cuck.

ahahahaha holy fucking shit, this is just the cherry on top of the cake.

So you only start complaining about identity politics when white people get in on it? Get real, it's so obvious that you're a retarded psy-op Lauren Southern shill-troll. Fuck off.

ad hom pls go. No one buys your BS anymore.

That guy is a literal Black nationalist not her boyfriend. She is only friends with him because he is openly pro-fascist and will only date a Black girl. He is either stupid or the globalists have told him he can have some kind of power in a future imaginary Black ethnostate.

These people are all in cahoots.

Here is that guy purposefully hijacking AnCap for his crazy identitarian bullshit. THIS MOTHERFUCKER EVEN REFUSED TO DENOUNCE FASCISM AND WHITE NATIONALISM. WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=l2-jH1vFrW8

Don't believe them
He is secretly a hotep (Black altright nationalist)

SHUT UP FAGGOT STOP TREADING ON MY RIGHTS.

forgot pic, more blatant shilling. Check this asshole's twitter, 100% shilling and doing defense for extreme rightwing ethnonationalist BS.

THIS POSTER HERE is not me...

Moarpheus found a new way to sperg out over Lauren

Yeah, she was starting to lose followers and subscribers. I guess she played her last card.

>mfw this is unrionically libertarian strategy irl

Also your hourly reminder to sage and slide this ancap faggot's e-celeb threads.

>REFUSED TO DENOUNCE FASCISM AND WHITE NATIONALISM. WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE
Who cares? Why is bad to you now when white people start doing it?

THATS RIGHT MAGAPEDE LAUREN SHOULD HAVE BLACK FRIENDS TO SHOW HOW WE ARE NOT RACIST AND THAT THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS
HAVE AN DOWNBOTE

We need someone to post the pictures, please.

We need THICC blonde white ethnostatist conservative women.

Bait thread. Stop bumping it you newfags

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NAZI! YOULL BE THE FIRST TO GET THE ROPE!
FUCK Sup Forums

Really makes you think.

GET OUT OF HERE IMPOSTER IM THE REAL SJW TRIGGER HERE
I BET YOU DONT EVEN LET YOUR WIFE HAVE SEX WITH FIVE BLACK BULLS

>SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NAZI!
Not a Nazi. You're being irrational

This ID is different. This guy isn't me.
No one buys your lies anymore

not me

>I BET YOU DONT EVEN LET YOUR WIFE HAVE SEX WITH FIVE BLACK BULLS
These threads are getting boring now. You've done all this same shtick in the past 5 threads, shill-troll

LAUREN SOUTHERN (((SIMONSON))) FAQ

>Did she really go 1488?
No
>Is she our gal?
No
>Does she really believe any of what she says?
No
>Is she controlled opposition?
Most likely
>Is she in this just for the shekels?
Yes
>Will she throw us under the bus once she gets a gig at fox news?
Absolutely

This isnt me

THIS ISNT ME STOP FUCKING USING MY NAME!

>implying she has any chance of getting a mainstream gig after everything that she has said/done

GTFO shill

DELETE YOUR POST RIGHT NOW NAZI IMPOSTOR. I'M HERE TO SPREAD THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR GREATEST ENEMY LAUREN SOUTHERN.

DONT INSULT OUR GODDESS LAUREN AND DONT INSULT OUR GREATEST ALLY GOY... Err I MEAN RACIST YOU RACISTS NAZI NO RACISTS ON THE MAGATRAIN RIGHT MAGAPEDES? :D :D :D

My ID's in the OP you retarded assclown. Fuck.

that's not even me