Vatican police raid drug-fueled gay orgy at top priest's apartment

>C-C-Catholicism isn't degene-

>Vatican police raided a drug-fueled gay sex party at a top priest’s apartment near the city, according to an Italian newspaper report.

>The apartment’s occupant, who was not named by police, serves as a secretary to Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio, a personal advisor to Pope Francis.

nydailynews.com/news/world/vatican-police-raid-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-cardinal-apartment-article-1.3302974

Christianity is done, and it's been a long time.
You need Islam now, Christianity is cucked.
You bitch about Islam 24/7 yet it's the only anti-degeneracy religious out there.

Same judaism, different prophet.

I watched an episode of Frontline or something a few years back about this shit going on. It is no secret. Priests go to gay bars without hiding the fact that they are priests.

refreshing display of tolerance to LGBT communitys

Reclaim pagan temples over these cucks when

"Boys are for fun, women are for children."

Every muslim ever.

Plus, "Kingdom in the Closet" blows the lid off of not only pedophilia but homosexuality in Saudi Arabia, due to inbreeding, retardation, and extreme separation of the sexes until adulthood.

You faggot muslims couldn't claim the moral high ground over Papua New Guinea cannibals.

>You need Islam now,
Id rather worship CNN, you Muslims fuck little boys left and right. It is known Khaleesi!

Odin is just Nimrod of Babylon, Nimrod also being known as Osiris of Egypt, etc.

He's not special.

>Odin is just Nimrod of Babylon, Nimrod also being known as Osiris of Egypt, etc.

Hey zeitgeist cuck how are you feeling?

>Odin
>Rome

Daily reminder Ratzinger's still the legitimate pope, and was blackmailed by the jesuits

Daily reminder the world went to shit in the 60s, and so did the Church with the Concilio Vaticano II

There's a lot of samefagging in religion but Odin is in no way similar to Nimrod or Osiris. He shares some similarity with Horus maybe, but maybe you should learn what you're talking about before telling other people what's what.

of course catholicucks are reprobates, they are not saved

>He shares some similarity with Horus maybe
For some reason I can't imagine horus foraging through a forests looking for a sacred tree dangling a hanged man to suck off.

Should i convert to islam
I kind of like the muslim brotherhood.

It's like the muslim equivalent of the NSDAP in europe - unlike Unlike Eurpean nationalist parties, public opinion about the MB, who have been around since the 20's, was not crushed after ww2 - to the contrary.

>fucking children
>marrying your cousins
>not degenerate

The Vatican is a like that since at least 600 years, more news at 4:00.

If I remember well he was searching for the penis of his father after Seth cut him in pieces, they didn't find one so Isis made one with mud.

>implying Saudis aren't degenerate

When you fucking faggot pagan storm Jew wiennies go to fucking hell fucking pagan satanic faggots!

Jew faggot, for Gott and country. Now stfu and die.

>For some reason I can't imagine horus foraging through a forests looking for a sacred tree dangling a hanged man to suck off.

his whole story is about how his uncle Seth keeps raping him until he conspires with Isis to humiliate Seth by taking his seed and creating Thoth with it

This is what Islam is.

can't wait for the lesbian edition of kingdom in the closet, especially if the qt from the post you replied to is in it

>No fucking thanks.

please elaborate on this

i am naive in regards to it but very interested

That pic isn't the 12year old boy you've been dreaming about, Ahmed

>Bible itself mentions corruption of the Church and it's people
>the Bible itself advocates an intimate relationship with God, in your home, is preferable than attending loud masses
>towerhead faggot-apologists and company preach their bullshit immediatly.

No fucking shit it has gone to the rats. It's been gone for a lot longer. Pedophile priests, the incompetent, leftist heretic Pope. You think any self respecting Christian follows them? What differs them from the mainstream media? Pope and nowadays Church is as part of pop culture as Mia Khalifa or whatever her name is. He's just another idol, another singer, another world leader.

The true Church is inside of the believer and follower of The One, not in the hands of a priest, monk, patriarch or pastor.

STOP MIXING CHRISTIANITY AND CATHOLIKEKS.
CHRISTIANS DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE A POPE, FOR CHRISTIANS THERE'S CHRIST ONLY.

>they didn't find one so Isis made one with mud.
>here have your stupid clay dildo faggot

where does bible talk bad about the church?

>17. 2 Corinthians 11:3-4 But I fear that somehow your pure and undivided devotion to Christ will be corrupted, just as Eve was deceived by the cunning ways of the serpent. You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed.

>I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.

>But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.

>t. cathocuck that's never read the Bible
Try Revelation dipshit. It BTFOs 7 shitty churches. many other times too.
inb4
>my hippie preacher says those just represent 7 eras of the church.
>nothing in the Bible is literal goy.. I mean guys! right!?