Will he ever come back?

Will he ever come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E
youtu.be/wwa4vayDy98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he must

He's a fraud and a retard, why would you listen to him?

It appears he is just going to be a cock tease about it.

Maybe it is for the best.

Ya he said he would come back July 4th maybe he didn't say what year. Guy is a total fraud and to loads of retard brony dollars. Is that one still suing him the dox should be out any day now. One retard got his Twitter account deleted.

Ghost is a black man, after the noise complaint at his San Antonio rental he started to broadcast outside on the phone. The cops responded to reports of a black male yelling at himself a block from his rental house. He had ended the show early after freeking out that the cops where there again after him.

>Ghost is a black man

This notion disgusts me.

As it should but wasn't it obvious ya baby ya just listen to the way he talks. He is a black man faking a Texan accent. he also claims to know more about black strife and black people then blacks.

WE

He will so he can say i told you so about his basic bitch predictions

I thought he simply talked that way to appeal to the "youth"?

>basic bitch predictions

See?
This faggot is using nigger slang.

Ghost has to talk like a bix nood because that is what the kids like.

The kids haven't wanted to be niggers sense the 90's back when every show on fox was a nigger comedy. In living color even Bart Simpson is a rapping yellow wigger.

>not knowing Ghost is a nigger

I thought this was obvious

>taking anything G has to say seriously

DO you even read comments etc...

They all openly use and seek out nigger slang.

Based
Senpai
Woke
Basic Bitch

etc...

NuPol doesn't even know who Ghost is. Look how fast this thread is dying because it's not a CNN meme psyop.

I haven't listened for a while, why did he leave this time? the trolls?

his last..gab

The show was getting stale and he was having problems coming up with new content.

so Ghost went Ghost? youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E

I'm not G you fucking nigger.

Who here Ghost squad?

youtu.be/wwa4vayDy98

I hope not, anyone who gets conned into listening to this man is an aspie yard of the highest caliber. He himself even said this, which is why he loathed the idea of doing a 4th of July show.

t. the unreachable inner circle leaker

Ghost said that anyone who listens to him is an aspie yard of the highest caliber to the inner circle.

Sounds completely legit.

we're talking about the guy who made the ember Ghost squad cartoons right?

He's gone.

probably in a year or two when he blows his money