Mark Zuck for Prez

He's definitely running for President in 2020.

Blue checkmark Twitter says he'll be the new Jeb Bush, but they are so out of touch with the world that it makes me think he may have a chance.

The most accurate pundit of 2016 (by a very wide margin) was Donald Trump, I wonder what he'll have to say about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
youtu.be/ktfy79rkLEg
archive.is/YeI7x
archive.is/hoCdn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hes just going to pretend hes working on running for president, but really hes just going to steal their idea and start a new party.

KING KIKE

remind people than marxism killed 100 million people

Lol yeah, I bet he just randomly saw this. Bullshit.

Facebook has lots of users, it could lose a few and it wouldn't matter much.

He has my vote. Anything to get cheetoman O-U-T OUT!!

u know the universal basic income he was advocating is communism, right?

>with Priscilla-chan

>He's definitely running for President in 2020.

why? he will never win because he is jewish period, total waste of money to run him, this is America and there are rules to American presidential politics

no jews
no mormons
no vowel last names (Italians)

i know pretty staunch libertarians who hugely support UBI. It lets you totally defund welfare and lets the well-educated become entrepreneurs in their field, what's not to like

>u know the universal basic income he was advocating is communism, right?

which is why he's useless, this does not mean that the public is not owed for misuse of the commons

>Sheryl (((Sandberg)))

COME HOME BASIC INCOME MAN

This
All whites must be purged
Based mark will gas them all and help Assad turn Europe into a caliphate

>hello mortals, i was just sitting here drinking a beer with my "usa #1" hat when i saw the bald eagle, i am your go- i mean wow, america

Pretty much.
He's obviously trying to do what Macron did in France, arrive on the political scene as an outsider in-between the 2 big parties.

People will vote for him thinking they are making a revolutionary act against those darned politicians.

poor bird

wow that bald eagle just swooped in?

freedom.... I think im voting for this man

But I always thought it is independence from Britain

His campaign is going to be centered around universal income for all American.

Not sure how any Republican can compete with free money.

Of coarse, why do you think he's been quietly campaigning for the last few months? So when he announces his candidacy, the democrat grass roots vote will spring up from seemingly out of nowhere, blacks along with hispanics and women with young voters will vote for him as always, and thanks to media bombardment people convinced themselves they are tired of Trump and want change. Governments have been shifted before like this.

Plus when the battle between the two billionaires takes place, all Zuck needs to do is look and act reasonable against Trump, act like Obama infront of the press but without the stuttering, and the independent voters will flock to him if only because they love his product. Democrats are homesick for Obama, if they see another one of those, they are going to work hard to get him back.

>freedom ain't free
>he a commie scum

Oh shit
down the rabbit hole we go

Is he even old enough?

But a black guy literally name Barack Hussein Obama is allowed?

Republicans originally proposed it and voted on it, decades ago.

The concept of a universal income is conservative in nature, it was invented, studied and proposed by libertarians long before any uneducated leftist thought of it.

The original proposal then became so burdened with bureaucratic welfare added on top by moronic Democrats, that Congress voted against it.

holy shit. link?

>mark cuckingyouberg is in Alaska
Hopefully NK nukes Alaska soon

No way in hell some unlikable, awkward, out of touch accidental billionaire jew whose only achievement is to hit the programmer's lotto big time is going to get elected.

Hell no.

Ross Perot 2.0

You're just relabeling welfare to UBI and also increasing the dependents. UBI causes less motivation since you know the check is always coming.

And entrepreneurs will become entrepreneurs whether they are poor or rich.

UBI goes against the laws of the market. It will destroy society.

*respectfully excretes sweat towards you*
youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU

won't even win the nominee the minorities don't want a "white" male.

He has the personality and charisma of a worm.

As soon as he spends time in front of the cameras, it's over. Maybe the Dems are hoping the election will all be done through social media by 2020 and no one will have to appear in person anymore. The dude's a freak.

youtu.be/ktfy79rkLEg

I seriously don't get this !
He obviously can't win. I honestly thught these elites were just plain evil/ weird [ child trafficking , bohemian grove, spirit cooking ] but it seems they're also completely delusional aswell.

>Alaska
NK LAUNCH NOW

Good analogy. Like Ross Perot but less likable.

Could be entertaining, though. Like if a hybrid of the worst traits of Gweneth Paltrow and Bill Gates ran for election.

The carbon footprint from this trip he's on must be massive

Stupid people don't know that. They just see free, and say "that's good, I will vote for him". They can't see the 2nd and 3rd order of cause and effect.

I owe you a coke Greece. Let me write you an IOU. I'm totally good for it.

Umm he's a Jew....if anyone can win, it's him

Milton Friedman himself said that if you're going to have welfare, UBI is the most efficient, least bureaucratic and most incorruptable form of welfare you can have.

Sure, a lot of lazy fucks are going to find a way to drop out and live on $1000/whatever a month, but in all likelihood those people weren't going to be productive members of society anyway.

>pretending as though freedom birds are rare in fucking Alaska

He won't win, especially now that CNN fucked everything up for him. People are just realizing why letting big corporation telling you how to think is bad, and why putting your life online is the dumbest thing you could do. Even all the normalfags are scared now that CNN has shown it will doxx you if you ever offend them with a meme. A fucking meme.

So honestly, do you think Mark "I Know Your Entire Life" Zuckerberg is going to get far? When the opposition will be quick to remind people what CNN did?

I seriously don't think he will win, but if he runs, we need to meme him out EARLY.

Zuck the Cuck IS the normieweb. The HEAD of spoonfeeding fake and low effort content to masses through editing social media trends. Fuck this guy.

He thinks he can do what Trump did.

He is wrong.

This will fizzle out and no one will even remember all this campaigning he is doing.

>no vowel last names
>Obama

Checkmate, bigot.

I'm anti-communism but at what point do we need to look at something like UBI as an answer to automation?

Even now I see automation creeping into service and retail jobs. Chilis has tabletop computers, every store has self-checkout.

Either way I'm voting for Trump again, but it's an honest question.

have you heard of bernie sanders retard?

no one will vote for this ugly goofball. he is jeb bush 2.0

He will win

my god he is so fucking fake omg

GET OUT OF MY HOMELAND ZUCC

seriously. you are not welcome. especially in palmer. (((wasilla))) maybe, but not palmer.

It's literally the Waldo Moment from Black Mirror.
Some fuck gets control of a huge network and gets pressured by CIA to do favors and then run for pres.

He means names like Asiago, Romano, Mozzarella, etc

hahaha, what a fag

Oh ya because he has the entire media,social networks,both "left/right " establishments and the entire DNC/media colluding to support him ? Also has that huge groundwork/mafia style apparatus and vote rigging with him?
So did hillary. Jews arent as powerful as they like to think.

automation is just an extension of the industrial revolution - there will be jobs that will be created that we haven't thought of yet, much like people in the pre-industrial era couldn't conceive of what was coming.

People will always find a way to survive. I've survived 1 employer going bankrupt, another going out of business, another simply closing its doors because it couldn't find a buyer, getting fired twice, running my own company for 15 years until the underlying tech it was built on became obsolete, etc. Still here, and rising to new heights every time something goes tits up.

But yes, if I were entering the job market right now, I'd stay the fuck away from anything retail or cash register jockey type jobs.

What I would get into would be the businesses that thrive on this destruction. Auction houses, building cleanouts/demolition, those companies that take over the retail places and sell everything off at ever reducing prices, shit like that.

Good, he'll split the vote even more.

Maybe so, but don't forget Shillary won the popular vote.

She just happened to lose where it counted. It was a closer call than I'd like it to be before I got comfortable

Yeah, I don't know how well educated, who are most likely making six figures already, are going to go on their own with $1K a month. Most fields are regulated as well, so lots more money will be needed.

Zuckerberg has no chance at all of winning a national election.

Nobody likes him. Even the normies on facebook don't like him. So he doesn't have the youth vote, which he would absolutely need to drum up energy for his campaign. Like, can you imagine him attempting to use facebook as a campaign platform and how horribly and hilariously that would backfire?

He can buy a great deal of publicity for himself, sure. But that didn't help Hillary Clinton at all, and I think even less people would be enthused by a Zuckerberg candidacy. If he DOES run in the Dem primaries, he'd get rekt by anyone the Dems could run, even if they decide to go down in flames again with Clinton at the helm. I'm not sure at all why this guy has delusions of grandeur. He didn't even invent fucking facebook.

Like, nothing says "uncool" more than Mark Zuckerberg, and it just goes to show how out of touch he is that he even thinks he a has a slight chance in anything national.

>marxism
easy to meme MarkZism2020

>What I would get into would be the businesses that thrive on this destruction.
Never even thought about that, great insight.

You know on the one hand automation is great : Imagine all humans are free to do whatever they like without having to slave for a living. On the other hand we have maniacs in control .
They want a technocratic,transhumanist,driverless cars that track you everywhere,cashless money system that track everything you buy, surveilled 24/7 system.

Look at how this is being implemented in London,NYC etc.You're constantly spied on in cities.
Automation is tied into this and it's just the beginning.

Why you hate Zuck? He is rich as Trump, a little awkward as a real human bean and actually smart since you believe that rick people like Trump must be smart. How many bankruptcies Zuck suffered? Probably less than Trump. He is young, savvy with social networks just like Trump. He could put Americans on Mars and bridge Asia and America via Bering strait tunnel.

Can you imagine the ethical and legal nightmare of Zuck using FB during his campaign? Shiiiit.

Semitic.

He married Chinese for fucks sake, he is atheist, not Israily

hes so insufferably awkward and weird and retarded and ugly more than anything. and trump is a businessman that has to deal w people in real estate, not some college kid that got lucky w a website and has been rich as fuck ever since

>can't stump the trump
what's his slogan?
can't cuck the zuck?

>Burger Trudeau

PLEASE NO

>As soon as he spends time in front of the cameras

Implying 99.9% of the media won't publish headlines saying "OMG Zuck DEMOLISHED all the other candidates!!!".

It's like you missed the last election, user.

it's the star of david in the middle if you look at it sideways

also, she was very quick to call him out as illuminati dude. i feel like she said it so lightly as if it wouldn't be a big deal if that was the case.

Yes lets all vote for the globalist jew that wants a technocratic hellhole because hes rich...genius.

>technocratic
>bad
pick one.

He has no fucking chance to be a president. Normies don't like him.

A black guy won - twice. Pretty sure all bets are off.

>Try to run Dem
>Go independent becuause they are full of shit trying to still take the party to themselves
>divide Dem vote
>Trump wins even bigger

i'm ok with this

>and most incorruptible form of welfare you can have.
Has Milton Friedman never met a nigger who will try to sell their food stamps for drugs and liquor while their baby starves to death and the unpaid bills keep mounting?

>there's actually nearly 40k robo-beings that liked that

bleep bloop, the presidency belongs to me, goyim

Quit Reddit spacing, you giant fucktard.

It

Looks

This

To

Me

He's already asking for donations.
>builds an empire by lying and cheating
>sues natives out of homeland
>would not last five minutes in a debate
>tells America they don't need walls, buys up a whole neighborhood to protect himself for privacy
>doesn't believe YOU deserve privacy
Good luck to him, it's doubling down on stupid for him to run. You couldn't get more out of touch. Anyone who runs against him is an automatic win.
>PAY DEBNT

That's King Nigger to you. Somali Pirate Nigger

They are just fuckin seagulls really...

a white male will never lead the DNC for years to come

I could get behind universal basic income, free healthcare, free college. He's got my vote.

He has the largest, most accurate and detailed human data base in history.

I don't see how this would be fair or even legal

>Milton Friedman himself
Friedman doesn't know wellfare niggers like I do. I assure you they'll find a way to game the system, and if they can't some local Congressmen are going to the make it so they can. After all why should whitey get the same amount of money as a black man whose been oppressed his whole life.

>no one posting zuck4prez pics
we need more of these

Pretty clever desu.

Seems patriotic while in reality being completely non comittal fluff. He loves the freedom we have to shit on our values and heritage!

>he is atheist

Just like every other Jew.

>In December 2016, when asked "Aren't you an atheist?" in response to a Christmas Day post on Facebook, Zuckerberg responded, "No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important."

archive.is/YeI7x

>As he closed his commencement address at Harvard University in May 2017, Zuckerberg shared the Jewish prayer Mi Shebeirach, which he stated he says when he faces challenges in life.

archive.is/hoCdn

>gaming a universal system
user, I...

>Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg gave the commencement address at Harvard University on Thursday, closing his speech by sharing a Jewish prayer called the “Mi Shebeirach,” which he said he recites whenever he faces a big challenge and which he sings to his daughter, thinking of her future, when he tucks her in at night. “It goes, ‘May the source of strength who blessed the ones before us help us find the courage to make our lives a blessing,’ ” he said. “I hope you find the courage to make your life a blessing.” Zuckerberg was quoting a version of the “Mi Shebeirach” prayer for healing that was written by Debbie Friedman, one of the most significant Jewish musicians of the past 50 years. Many synagogues of all kinds have adopted Friedman’s version of the prayer. Toward the end of the service, they typically read the names of sick people, or ask people to speak the names of their own loved ones who are ill, and then they sing the prayer.

A wall of text is better?

>farming
>nothing to live for

Wooooooooow he just lost a lot of votes

>close call
Wasn't really, she lost. The popular vote difference was entirely spics in California.