What went wrong?

What went wrong?

What's ZOG?

>implying that CNN isnt just the subliminal propaganda arm

CNN literally is zog.

what's the difference?

who do you think runs CNN and the rest of the MSM retard?

this stupid nigger

>CNN isnt a mouthpiece for ZOG

Same thing, faggot.

jews

>you can only have one enemy, goy! look over here!
OP is an actual hebrew

>zionist occupied gophermint

why has no one posted the HanAssholeSolo pic that started this all?

CNN didn't give a shit about the gif, but he had posts that named the nose and their retard useful idiots with persecution complexes found it to virtue signal on social media that he was a nazi
shits elementary

Nothing. ZOG is still the enemy, but it's one instrument of many used by the Jews. The media, such as CNN, is another component of Jewish influence. All must be brought down

Are they not proud of their faith? I'm just a cultural christian and I wouldn't mind if someone put a cross next to my picture

this thread has potential. cnn is just jew propaganda whitewashed for captivation

but trump is clinically obese though

Trump cock holsters

Needs a Jew reference
Small Star of David top right maybe like a TM symbol

Zionist occupied government
Pretty much the western world is ruled by zionists

They're the same thing.

CNN is an arm of the ZOG

either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain

Nothing triggers the Jew like being found out. It's like turning a light on in a damp basement. In the dark they're powerful and can survive. But once that light comes on they scatter "every man for himself" style because it's genetically ingrained to lack empathy for the Jew.

>Sup Forums's enemy used to be Jews
>Now it's Jews
>What happened?

What do you know, OP is still a faggot.
Nothing changes.

Tump cucks
>FUCK YEAH NO MORE JEWISH WARS! NO MORE GLOBALISM! AMERICA FIRST!
>OMG WE GOT THEM CNN FAKENEWS IS KILL xDDDD
>OMG MUH CHEMICAL WEAPONZ ASSAD IS A TYRANT FAKENEWS TOLD ME SO AND BASED (((TRUMP))) AGREES! FUCK YEAH ANOTHER JEWISH WAR! FUCK SYRIA FELLOW GOYIM! ISRAEL GREATEST ALLY! LOL GLOBALISM IS 5D CHESS! LOL SAUDI DOG OF THE JEWS WEAPONS DEAL MEANS MONEY FOR AMERICA! BASED (((TRUMP))).

King Zog, the one true Albanian monarch. Sup Forums doesn't like him because he's Muslim.

Maybe because we can actually do something against CNN and raging against ZOG is just dumb and won't accomplish shit. Just being honest.

Why do you care OP? Is your grand pappy pap Wolf Blitzer or something?

ok

lurk moar

>implying that one isn't a part of the other

>What went wrong?

Isn't that what we're doing though?

Whoa what happened magapedes? What's with the CNN bashing I see ruining our once great board? I am also one of you! I want nu/pol/ to leave!

It's still zog faggot, there happens to be a heavy concentration of them at CNN

They are one in the same.