Is Gavin McInnes THAT bad?

He organized a debate between Jared Taylor and some dumbass rapper RA the Rugged Man about race realism. Taylor presents his arguments clearly, as usual, and RA makes a fool of himself. McInnes mostly agrees with Taylor and supports his points.

At the very least we could appreciate him as an entry point for normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFE03F7YbI
youtube.com/watch?v=xgrdPF6yKpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to link:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFE03F7YbI

>(((Rebel Media)))
Watch his video on the alt right and le ebil nazi scum.

Does the negro chimp out? Just came for the chimpouts.

He does chimpout

Thanks desu :-D so keen for the comments.

this is old, and there are tons of better taylor videos

he was an entry point for me cause he'd say nigger and faggot so i figured he was alright. Sup Forums just doesn't like him cause he's a civic nationalist and they don't know what real life is like

Fuck it's a white nigger. This has given me erectile dysfunction. :-/

RA 'The Rugged Man'

Bringing out the intellectual heavyweights to discuss the issues.

He's going to have Paul Krugman debate Flavor Flav on economic policy next week.

I can't imagine that someone could beat Jared, if he did Jared would likely have changed his views on race already.
That's the difference between him and the others.

15:58

When the idiot "RA" lapses into rapping the statistics and McInnes starts bobbing his head with it I fuckin die every time

He's clearly an alcoholic but I think he's pretty based. I know all the blackpills on this board don't like him, but he's alright with me.

he is an actor playing a character, not a real personality

Is RA part of the tribe?

>Gavin McInnes

Gavin is fine. Being a "civic nationalist" doesn't make him your enemy. He's given a platform multiple times to Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Sam Hyde, Pistachio Girl and other "untouchables." He even brought Spencer to that Cernovitch party as his guest after Spencer was banned. He isn't bad just because he doesn't align exactly with your views and doesn't want to murder Jews.

One of the two only positives (the other being Tim Pool) that has come from that hellspawn known as Vice.

That RA wigger makes me lather with rage. He calls himself rugged man and he stylizes his facial hair and he's a fat lump of shit. I don't even know his ethnicity, but I'm sure there's some subhuman Puerto Rican type thing in there. Sometimes Gavin has the most god awful guests on that show. Taylor is so far out of that imbecile's league it was painful to watch

How is this guy still relevant after the whole "dildo in the anus" thing? What the fuck is wrong with you people? Also (((rebel media))) is for the alt-lite normies.

He inserts dildos up his pooper. He ain't that bad.
He is worse.

Can't take this dude seriously after his gay antics.

He'd be alright if there weren't so many images and videos of him abusing his own penis and asshole

He's a good entry point into the ideology but he's a huge jew puppet, fuck even his twitter bio says he loves Jewcock

Preach it user. These (((rebel media))) plebs need to wake the fuck up.

He's chosen to side with conservatist views because it's hip. He used to be a hipster. Now that everyone is a hipster, he chose to become the anti-hipster, solely to be hip. Once the alt-right will have become too mainstream, he'll switch to something else.

You can expect him to take hormones and cut his dick off any second.

your link is not archived which means you're a shill

I believe he is

Rugged man is better than gavin, he actually has a white child, unlike gavin, who advocated adoption of niglets and claims that there are no whites to adopt, which is a total lie.

wiggers are worse than niggers

fuck this fedora wearing retard

I like him, he basically has the same views as most on this board when pressured about it, he just tries to stay away from the nazi stuff because he is tired of being labled as one.

I definitely believe that this is a factor but I was also pretty liberal when I was younger

wat

and so was this whole website :/

It was a setup for the Rugged man.

The fact that McInnes invited Taylor to debate a buffoon with no credentials whatsoever reveals how little McInnes thinks about racial realists

besides lets face it, taylore is a crypto nazi. race realism LMAO

McInnes is the gay man's Jim Goad.

Don't forget the world changed alongside. One whose view never changes is one whose world never changes. People value stability in happy times, and change in troubled times.

We used to have about everything we wanted, we used to be quite happy, and we missed so few things. A cancelled broadcast of Malcolm in the Middle, or an empty jar of nutella in Europe, or peanut butter in America, was enough to ruin our day. We needed nothing, we just wanted to be free.

Then came 9/11, terrorism, the exposition of manipulated events by Israel, the US, Russia, the melting pot, the establishment of welfare, the internet, unemployment, economical crises to which we would understand nothing but somehow pay for the damage even though we never got anything from it while it was doing great... our entire world collapsed, and excessive liberalism was the cause. We came to realize we were feeding the very forces destroying it, so we changed our minds.

No wonder we're now trying to safekeep what remains of the old world.

Gavin founded Vice and was perfectly fine with being degenerate Father of Hipsters. Then he had a kid and made the 50 IQ revelation that you can't raise a child like this.

>and some dumbass rapper RA the Rugged Man about race realism
Really shows how much McInnes respects Taylor, he puts him up against some dumbass rapper. It's an insult to Taylor's intelligence.

Now read this in Gavin's voice

(((Gavin Mcinnes))) literally takes it in the ass for the Jew

I doubt he even thinks a third of what he says. He's just being hip. He's a grown man, and he was a hipster before when he was a grown man already. He'll just follow whatever other trend comes next.

He indeed changes, but what he pursues is remaining an outlier in society.

Why do people on Sup Forums always post the OP. Then they follow up and post "oops forgot link" nearly every single thread? Is it to bump your post?

Disgusting scum ball shoving all sorts of things up his ass, also Jewish puppet. Nothing can redeem him.

Cuz I forgot to link nigger

>2015
thanks for sharing your yout00b experience with us OP

Gavin McInnes isn't that bad. The problem with him is his employers and his degeneracy.
He is completely red pilled, we know that for a fact, but he doesn't want to get fired so he pushed back against a few topics that would upset his bosses, like the JQ. Once in a while he slips up on the JQ and has to apologize to keep his job.
On the other hand his bosses do not give a single shit about him taking his dick out and shoving things up his ass, so he gets away with that stuff.

I can safely say that if he wasn't employed by Rebel Media but Red Ice instead he would be a great guy. He would address the JQ and everything truthful. He would tone down on being a retarded goofball, and he would stop with the degenerate shit entirely out of fear of being fired.
This is a guy who alters his entire life based on what his bosses want. His shtick changes based on what is allowed on the platform that he is using.
This is a red pilled guy who has more loyalty to his job than anything else.

Dildo.

R U R E
U
R
E

If it's to bump their threads then they're retarded. An OP can't bump his own thread.

"Nazi do not exists"
what does it means by that?

Don't forget to watch Gavin on Compound Media, Monday - Thursday, 10:30-12 AM

Excellent,screencap-worthy post.

What is Rebel Media?

Gavin works for Compound Media, run by true patriot Anthony Cumia

Holy fuck that wiggers neckbeard and fedora. I can't tell if he wants to be an italian or a coon, but either way he's untermensch.

At least that retard came around.
I still don't have to like him. Maybe if he leaves (((rebel media))) he will get more following around here.

>entry point for normies
Entry point for what? MAGApedes BASED black man Kekistanism?

Then I guess these people get what they deserve. How could anyone fall for this spineless, fraudulent aging hipster performance artist scammer is beyond me

>true patriot Anthony Cumia
Fucking creepy Tunisian back alley knife fighting faggot. I kek heartily every time Anthony includes himself in with whites in those old O&A clips, mostly when Patrice was in studio.

t. asian

Pretty much this but bending over like a little bitch just for your jewish employer is the most blupilled thing in existence. Ever.

>asian
youtube.com/watch?v=xgrdPF6yKpc

He is transparently meant to serve as a pivot point for Gen X degenrates, not an entry point for normies, Brains.

Normies like "Dems are the real racists!" just as much as Gavin seems to but Normies don't put things in their ass and get conspicuoulsy tattooed.

Gavin's fine. I don't trust him, don't want to be his pal. He's doing a good thin for now but he'lkl do anything for attention and shekels just like anyone cursed with his level of vanity and delusional political impulse. He may even grow up into a decent white man someday.

He's absolutely correct.

He's a whiny cunt

>waaaah stop liking things I don't like

Someone needs to kick his ass a few times so he can stop with that faux "ooh look at me I'm so manly and masculine" bullshit. He's not fooling anyone.

>Yes goyim, all these rightist YouTubers with any traction are all shills. Unless you openly advocate for exterminating the Jews and sending the blacks back to Africa, you're not really right wing, just a Jewish puppet.

Race-mixer Gavin Mcinness is VERY disrepectful of other activists like David Duke and Richard Spencer.

I see him as an opportunist, not a pro-White activist

He is not for me.

Why do you make strawman arguments to defend controlled opposition, Chaim?

I can't respect a man with a small dick.

Made it less than 5 minutes in, unsurprisingly nigger tier commentary.

Gavin is okay. Low functioning autistics can't seem to grasp that just because someone isn't screeching about white genocide at the top of their lungs dressed like George Lincoln Rockwell doesn't mean they are ultimately unaware of the direction we are heading.