Why is Japan such racist shithole?

why is Japan such racist shithole?

How can you change it?

Build robot waifus of every color. No need to import actual shitskins.

japanese version of mlk speech oughta do it

Hello english teacher

Watch their economy collapse over the next few years and use them as an example to other countries.

Fuck off nigger

Leave them alone. Their country, their business. They don't need mass immigration or SJW and are doing fine.

Agree. Racism is toxic. Much like a nuke.

japan is for the Japanese.

nuke it

Why is Racist Israel still following blatantly Racist policies? It's not 1950 anymore. Israel should take their fair share of migrants. If they were in the EU, they'd be punished!

Most asian countries are racist shitholes. And that's why I love them. Don't fucking change a thing.

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Africanism because at this point in time, Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and Africans are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Africans will be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Africans will be resented because of their leading role, but without this transformation, Israel will not survive!

The HATE must stop! Israel is for everyone.

Learn yoga and suck your own dick

Your "shithole" is a leading example in economics, science, racial homogeneity, tradition/culture, etc. Be proud of it.

I see what you did there, and its dope af.
thumbs up my friend.

LEAVE JAPAN ALONE IT'S PREFECT DESU

he is not japanes you tool

Leave Japan alone, they understand that foreigners should fuck off

>Racism a bad thing

You must be new hear.

ooooy veeey

Why should you change it?

Why is the UK such a racist shithole?

I like them being racist. why do you want to destroy a country and culture?

if all countries were racist as fuck people would actually stay in their countries and get they own homeland fixed.