Brit/pol/ - Mogg, Savior of the Anglo Race

>Sex abuse cadets "covered up"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40457123

>Nobody turned up to Junker's shitty speech, so he had a chimpout
ft.com/content/24658761-96a1-309e-9682-d0bd65e5ce88
archive.is/hsl0j

>Huge gun haul heading for UK stopped at Channel Tunnel
news.sky.com/story/huge-gun-haul-heading-for-uk-stopped-at-channel-tunnel-10935143

>NHS patients' data was illegally transferred to Google DeepMind
news.sky.com/story/nhs-patient-data-given-to-google-illegally-10935315

>Drumpf talking about things he knows fuck all about
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/donald-trump-offers-help-for-terminally-ill-baby-charlie-gard
archive.is/Jv8Az

>Vagina surgery 'sought by girls as young as nine'
bbc.co.uk/news/health-40410459

>Based SAS soldiers 'suspected' of executing unarmed Afghans and covering up potential war crimes
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sas-special-air-service-war-crimes-civilians-cover-up-ministry-of-defence-operation-northmoor-royal-a7819006.html
archive.is/Z1PSS

>Knife-wielding attacker in Paisley assaults two men
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40473899

>US military lie about Best Korea again
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40489750

>Based Austria blocking migrants from entering from Italy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/austria-send-troops-armoured-vehicles-border-italy-block-migrants/
archive.is/Qxar6

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13363486/r
youtube.com/watch?v=DWlzR9bUYhk
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c
youtube.com/watch?v=auUPqxI1vqg
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1hmo8V08wz5
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for me

Can't Bogg the Mogg!

On topic political discussion

Nth for wanking to pics of your auntie

>in middle of terror attack
>someone says "FUCK MUSLIMS"
>mfw the person next to me is an islamophobe

Based Austria? WTF, they made the Italians accept all the immigrants, they invited a bunch, they said they would take them all and now wanna leave them all in Italy...

Italy, why do you do this to yourself, why?

Put all the 200.000 of them on planes to Berlin! Or Paris...

>28 months

Mogg outpopulating the pakis one early night at a time
*hums Jerusalem*

sweet...

Can someone tell me about Mogg?

What's so good about him that he's shilled here so much?

Make Moggs Prime Minister 2bh

Reddit MP flavour.

Listen to him speak

He's just lovable and cuddly

Do you think the Islamic wave of terror in Europe has peaked now that ISIS is getting BTFO, or is there worse still to come?

Here's a poll about occupation: strawpoll.me/13363486/r

youtube.com/watch?v=DWlzR9bUYhk

We need a big rennie to stop the paki acid attack epidemic

If you want an exercise in losing your rag, search moggs name on twitter and look at all the underclass posters and ethnics outright insulting Mrs. Mogg by proxy.

So much for "feminism" and 'nicer politics' from the left

in 200 years all the remaining whites in England will be his direct descendants

what did they take profile pics with?
a fish eye lens?

Source anime?

I don't really get that desu, why would thry do it? For fun? For money? They knew they would get caught because they're braindead cunts and they wouldn't get money because they're not related and the guy looks to poor to own anything worth robbing.

Why would they do that?

/our guy/ on brexit but he voted for net surveillance so its a bit of a mixed bag

>Implying he didn't ask for it and wasn't hard the whole time

Trumped bombed Syria, it's not like he's lost favour with pol.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

He's a throwback to the good old days.

He's a Toff, but he knows it and isn't at all conceited about it and doesn't try to put on heirs or bullshit the public like David "Just call me Dave" Cameron

youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c

He's also a very very nice chap, you'll never see him getting petty or insulting another politician, he's also incredibly sharp witted.

Funny, but I was genuinely asking. I don't understand what was in it for them.

they probably planned to kill him but chickened out. it's not as easy as you think to kill someone

It's just memeing, he's completely civic.

Maybe YKTD did have a gf afterall

? he's a white muslim with 5 wives and 27 kids?

i junst want to know his political views desu. all I'm getting from woogle, is that he's a conservative, and a raci

Give us the child, Boris

Why did you do this to me? Life used to be so simple. I was a lefty and everything was fine in the world. If we just loved and were more accepting of each other then we'd have peace and harmony. Then I started reading pol, genuinely curious about the views of the alt right and what causes them to think about the worlds problems so differently to me. After a month or so of reading, I could see my views starting to change and realised, without knowing it I'd taken the red pill, followed not long after by the black pill. I just want to go back. I want to live with the belief that everything is ok. How do I go back? Help me.

Mogg is worth at least 9 figures.

Story time

Because there was a subsequent influx of reddit posters who were too fucking dense to comprehend anything beyond "Hurrr DURRRR America FURST YEAAAAH!!!"

Exercise more and socialize.

LEAVE HIM ALONE

Our struggle is hard, because we are fighting for something great, and great things are not lightly or easily gained. We are fighting for nothing less than a revolution in the spirit of our people.

In the true revolutionary, the first quality is the power to endure. Constancy, loyalty to cause and comrades, manhood and stability of nature. These are the qualities of the true Britain and the true revolutionary. In our movement that great character of the British has been reborn. And for that reason we carry within us the destiny of Britain. We care not whether we win tomorrow morning or at the end of a lifetime of labour and of struggle. For to us the little calculations of the little men mean nothing. All we care is that win we will because Britain demands it and no power on earth can hold down the will within us

fucking hell lad, is a bit of legwork to much to ask these days or do we need to spoonfeed you.

Politically he's basically are nige but incredibly posh. He's so stereotypicaly British it's almost breathtaking he exists, but he's honestly a top bloke

Mhm, but why would they plan to like? He looks like a charity case, the poor guy.

I think I'd find it a lot easier to off someone than to listen to them scream as they're totured.

Those guys litter twitter as well, I got banned for posting this image. They were getting so butt hurt as well, it was great.

nice. does he have a strong stand of american, social media, and instagram ''culture''?

I'm saying this because i think these are the some of the biggest pawns killing our society. fuck immigrant for a seconds.

how would he solve the ''slag''(our future wives btw) problem if he became PM tomorrow?

sounds like you need to take the chill pill

Who's gonna be the tie breaker

he's a bog standard tory prentending to be different
he's just a funny meme

strawpoll.me/13363486/r

Fucking faggots man, they're literally goddamn better than the "social justice warriors" they harp on about.

if it was your first time you would probably try it on someone weak maybe? i don't know either, it sounds like a dumb plan that went awry though

I'd like to say that we need a Youth Party, but we know that the Commies would fill that in like 2 seconds.

Made it a 3 party tie :S

I've been banned more times by "American Patriots" over Nazi jokes and 9/11 memes than SJWs.

I want to like Trump, but these people make it nearly impossible.

Didn't go that awry, did it though? They got 28 months and will serve 2 thirds of it.

>I want to like Trump
Why?

Here's a question for the NEETs: Are you on the dole or not?

Memetic potential, mostly.

Eddie's got effeminate SJW hands and wears a pink dressing gown when he drinks his scotch.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

The man is a treasure, he knows how upper class he is and doesn't mind making fun of himself.

Literally one of the only toffs I actually enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q

vocaroo.com/i/s1hmo8V08wz5

dat tone drop

nah they were too rude to me at the jobcentre. now I'm a low-level white collar criminal. much better for the mental health.

Damn look at these based magapedes

those black guys look extra based

After all, we elected trump so we could be completely inclusive. The real racists are teh democraps. Stay sharp fellow centipedes. God bless israel first but the united states second and nobody else!

Why would a pol like this have to be "Scientific" I'd think people would be less likely, when confronted than on a anonymous platform .

I made her fat

What are you, some sort of KEK?

Too be honest, I knew a few people like that. So it's not impossible.

And has gone up in my estimates as a potential qt law student.

@BBCQuestionTime deleted the tweet saying that Jacob was on the panel tomorrow, so he probably won't be now - probably due to his wife having their baby. But weirdly they still haven't announced a single other panelist yet.

What's wrong with pink dressing gowns?

Jesus, his beard probably stinks of jizz and piss.

nah i make £5000 a day on the internet

THUCCCC

He probably means that because it's an online poll the sample size can be anywhere from 100 to 1000 and could potentially be 100% pro-Moggers.

"I want to help you make £5000 a day, with just a few steps".

I know, the terminology just ekes me.

How do I stop wasting so much money on Steam games that I never play?

yeah, well the story might have made the encounter sound worse than it actually was. consider the source

Nothing if you're either a girl or cute crossdresser

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

What do you do, lad? And wouldn't earning that much basically disqualify you from NEEThood?

he probally is but someone leaked him when they shouldnt off
some toryboy intern getting sacked atm

I've got about the same, probably. Bought it all when I was a stupid kid and don't really play games anymore. Just EUIV and Wargame.

I know you're being sarcastic there but the black fellas actually look like dudes more than any of those tubby shits.

I don't read the DM.

I keep buying games on sale thinking I'll eventually play them, then in most cases I never do

When It's you inside one, everything.

>Anonymongs are so insecure there are entire colours they refuse to wear
Lol

Can Facebook stop giving me military ads?

Pink used to be a masculine colour.

What if I can't fix a bike?

Go kill some sand niggers, give in to your anger.

>implying im not a cute crossdresser

He's fucking shit, he manages to fool retards into liking him through his whole le upper class posh man shtick.

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

Reminder that Mogg was notorious for standing in seats he had no connection to from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament.

I'd be tempted to join the military if I was in shape. I'd want a non combat role though. Screw dying for Israel

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555

Mogg exists purely to be wheeled out to give the impression that the Conservative party is in any way conservative. He is paraded around to sucker up the opinions of people such as yourself, who think he is in any way conservative because that is the image he portrays - tweed jacket and all.

It is all an act to help prevent the haemorrhaging of votes to any alternative. His campaigning against UKIP at the previous parliament's notable by-elections is an excellent example of this. He is a distraction - stop holding him up as some sort of holy figure.