We are the borg

>We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

what do you do Sup Forums

fart. the borg can't handle fast food/beer farts

Let them absorb Africa and see how they deal with AIDS

I sage this thread

Fuck off, Space Commies, we're full. You can crash on the moon if you want.

As a wise man once told me:

"Agency shall never be extinguished."

Enjoy assimilating blacks, we can't even do that on Earth

>travelling nomadically through the vastness of space
>in fucking cubes
Never got it why this shitty show is so praised

We Wuz Borg and sheeeit

Carry on regardless, we don't negotiate with transhuman terrorists.

Janeway will be along to fuck you bigly any minute anyway.

>borg assimilates sjws
>borg immeiditly tries to solve the wage gap
>borg realises that all cis white males must die
>borg are now clean of whites
>borg now identifies as attack helicopter and can no longer farm

Send Janeway. She fucks the Borg harder than Trunp fucks MSM.

>what do you do
Go underground? Maybe they can't detect our lifesigns in our sub seafloor tunnels? Sacrifice myself to have a small elite group survive and grow as a resistance over the years.

No one care about star wars

>I welcome diversity and multiculturalism. Assimilate me!

im going to enjoy eating a burger

imagine borg assimilating niggers and sandniggers, they'd be dead by +1

What the fuck is up with all this talk about alien invasions everywhere recently?? Starting to get a little unsettling now desu..

stardates are retarded and made no sense

What, are you implying wind resistance exists in the vacuum of space or something?
Who fucking cares if they are cubes?

use plot device to avoid assimilation

cubes are a smart design. in space you will prob be upside down relativley

>too brainlet to understand lack of friction in a vacuum and, consequently, lack of ship geometry importance
>never watched the show to know that the hypothetical propulsion system is a space bending device which means the ship would simply follow the spatial curvature regardless of it's form
>thinking borg travel nomadically when each drone is permanently linked to the hive mind and each cube has all the technology required for assimilating worlds, which is basically all they do
guess what, i have no problem believing you never "got it"

wtf, you mean the borg fly around in black cubes? It's another blatant allegory for the kaaba in mecca and Islam. You've been watching too much Talmudvision™

pol will assimilate the borg you tard their resistance is futile

Nothing we could do. So fucked!

However the Borg don't assimilate things that are beneath them.

One just landed in New York!

They are acting really gay.

What is gravity? What is compressive strength? What is a ship that size would collapse on its own weight before it was even finished?

That's just the power of make-believe, user.

>what is zero gravity manufacuting?

Black cube thread?

>implying zero gravity is even a thing
>not even an OK answer to any of my points
So, your scientific show doesn't have to make any sense because muh future magic, and your art designs don't have to be good because muh cult following...alright, you do your thing.

Great. So only niggers are left on the planet.

Good luck, gaia.

Fuck 7of9

Tell the commie to fuck off.

fuck off sphere niggers, we're full

You know starships are built in space canonically in star trek right?
Fuckin' scrub.

Ask for the Wi-Fi password.

this. also, muslims.

>what is gravity?
yeah dude, what the fuck is gravity?
could gravity be the curvature of space-time?
could a hypothetical space warping device counter that because it is, in fact, generating exactly that?
you don't have to be a fucking genius to get the fact that in order to maintain artificial gravity on a ship (which we just explained is a curvature of space-time), you would need devices that curb space all over the ship
in the show, what some generate, besides the actual artificial gravity, is called a structural integrity field and it's used to counter the extreme gravitational pull of travelling within a warp bubble

also, judging by the "it was even finished" shit you were obviously not thinking about gravity within an artificial warp bubble but on a fucking planet somewhere where the ship is being built
not all planets have the same gravity, you could build it on the moon without collapsing
and why would a race that has transporter technology build shit on the ground instead of in orbit?
i wasn't kidding about you not being put here to "get it"

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

>being, unironically, this buthurt about a bait post
This is why no one likes you
Let it go f4m

no
he was making fun of a show i like
he's literally Hitler and he has to pay

>what are small, medium, large, and extra large pizzas

You guys shouldn't be arguing about the borg, you should be discussing the outrage that is government schools.

Of course it's possible to have different size pizzas you stupid fucking flunkie