HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking News Trump will meet with United Nations in a few moments in order to discuss military action against North Korea. North Korea successfully built an ICBM capable of hitting United States mainland

United Nations Live briefing
youtube.com/watch?v=4dOui5WUe2Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswg6Chd5EY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So who will North Korea fire on first

Japan, calling it now

>Nork human waves vs modern technology

It will be glorious

to war?
I'll enlist no joke, my life is boring now anyway

inb4 they fire it on the south korean border checkpoint

Just a bunch of suited useless bureaucrats who think they can micromanage the affairs of countries they don't understand.

>Senegal
Who the fucking cares?

This gon be good

They'll need your weaponized autism if they are to match it with NK.

>the world war that could go nuclear
>we're now an irrelevant island no one would give a shit about if we didn't speak the same language as world police

Have fun being the world superpower, America. If you want a loan, I'm sure we can give you one just like you gave us...

HOLYSHITTT !!!!!

CONFIRMED HAPPENING !!!

CONFIRMED HAPPENING !!!

>world police
AMERICA!!! FUCK YEA!!!!

Why is it ok for America to have that technology but not for Best Korea?

>Ukraine
>no muh Russia
What happened?.

That Ukrainian ambassador was a mega qt though.

Pls no more anime

Ayo when does Donnie T come on, I'm not watching these fuckers talk

is your a gay a white country?

>donald trump
>attending a UN meeting

she looked chink

Considering the route the test went this is pretty much given. The missile would have went towards Tokio.

hmm. i wonder which country created the atomic bomb

>test weapons
>crime against humanity
What this man is smoking?

>why is it OK for that navy seal to have an assault rifle but not for that mentally unhinged autistic kid that constantly talks about killing everyone?

I'll have the nothingburger with cheese.

>a single nations develops weapons for self-defense
>world level threat
>USA has bases left and right and shittons of nukes
>freedom

Because fuck you, suck my dick bitch.

>the OP

>self defense

Peeps here in US getting deployed, something might actually be happening

Ooh Russia.

Which one of you is this?

>says the country who has bases in every country just waiting for the signal to fuck shit up

>Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, has requested an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council after North Korea tested an intercontinental ballistic missile.

>The closed-door meeting of the 15-member council likely would be held Wednesday, according to reports.

>the US ambassador to the United Nations
>closed-door meeting
come on mate

so this kike date for g20 is going to start ww3

So a country running an illegal war in Syria is going to the UN to ask for ???because Rodman's buddy built a new toy. The washed up Waffle House coffee slinger will go into hysterics while blaming everything on that mean man Kim. What a joke. A living sideshow of idiots. The West is dead.

And don't you forget you third world shitstain.

Did we meme "Two nukes weren't enough" too hard?

WHO GIVES A SHIT
LEAVE KIMMY ALOOOOOOOOOOONE YOU FUCKING KIKES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOD I FUCKING HOPE HE GLASSES CALI OR SEATTLE

STOP TRYING TO FUCKING DESTROY ONE OF THE LAST KIKE FREE COUNTRIES

That is the same reason why did the Rosenbergs and the rest gave Soviet Union the tech. To preserve the military balance.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Russia once again talking down the Western War Mongering and bringing peace back to the world.

Yes, self defense. The norks can't beat anyone. Not Russia, not China, nor SK or the US. They are aware of that themselves and would therefore not actually declare war on any of them. Those weapons are just deterence

Here's what's going to happen:

1. The US, South Korea, China, Russia, and Japan are going to do some horse trading behind closed doors.

2. They'll announce some BS long-term de-nuclearization program with a laundry list of carrots and sticks.

(((They're))) now ready to knock the Norks off just yet. Everyone is still too busy with Syria and Ukraine/Donbass is still unsettled. They're just keeping the Norks active so the embers don't go out.

You are a fucking moron if you think there is any chance of a nuclear war. Even with dumbshit figurehead of the United States and the bigger cuck figurehead of Russia, that will never happen.
KYS cancerous faggot

msm told me that the country is ran by an unhinged mad man. You really think they would lie about something like that?

FUCK NORKS

WAR NOW

>dubs

Fwiw this burger supports NK having nukes. Their crazy behavior and threats are just a response to the actual threat they are under from the USA and the UN "spreading democracy."

Exactly.

Though, I wish people would stop underestimating North Korea with comments like "hur dur, what is lil kimmy and is starving army going to do"

While NK doesn't stand a chance of actually winning, the amount of damage they could quickly cause in South Korea, Japan, and other targets is stagging and a huge impact.

WAR!!!

If the Jewnited states did go to war with NK how long would it take before NK runs out of ammunition and fuel?

do they have college interns translating or something? wtf is this...

putin's normal translator is A+#1

US ip cock sucking the slavs is the worst thing ever, if your grandparents knew you'll grow up to be like this they would've shot theirselves in the balls

Nah those weapons are to hold hostage.
Even if they cant win a war they can still easily hold up to 40 million people as hostage with it once fully armed up and strong arm whatever they want.

This is like saying a bank robber holding hostages only has a gun for self defense because he cant win against the police anyways.

Once again the kosher anglo globalist scum threaten the independence of a sovereign nation. Hopefully based Kim will stand up to their aggressions

>says the user who is too chickenshit to post with geographical location
I'm not going to defend the actions of the US on the world stage, I don't agree with much of it. But giving kimmy nukes would only end badly and everyone knows it.

Fuck this shit, im not going to fight another war man.

So i fail to see a problem in the whole NK thing. Its literally something that bring us + china + russia toghether for a comun goal(aka rip kims butthole).
How is this not a good thing?

Russia against military action. Looks like it's not going to happen boys.

So... are we going to neutralize kim & company before or after they accidentally overshoot and glass Utah?

Nuclear war isn't economically viable, there will be none of this and we should be thankful for that.

Instead, Sanctions and maybe changing the order of power there by taking out Kim and replacing them with a leader chosen by the UN...

North Korea will become a peaceful nation eventually, once the madman is removed from power.

fuck the united nations desu

North Korea imminent war thread no. 723

When has that ever stopped anything

he will die on friday.

its not about beating anyone, its about threatening to fuck up their day if they dont gimme dats.

>Ruskies dont want to go to war or start economic sanctions
>because of "humanitarian" efforts

North Korean soldier is the only one dressed for the cold. They would win a winter war.

But they've been at peace since 1950's. Same can't be said about you.

Didn't Japan stop producing offensive weapons after World War 2? Pretty sure it was a symbolic thing never to be an aggressor again

NK: Shoots ICBM
UN: p-pls stop doing this, it's against international law!!
NK: lol fuckboi, shots another ICBM

The UN is literally useless.

>military action
>literally US and co sperging out about trade deals and grave concern
Why are burgers the most pathetic nation on the UNSC, even the brits are better than them

>military action
When you talk out your ass you are no better than the fake news networks

Trump or Kim?

just fucking kill those gooks you lazy burgers

>Its literally something that bring us + china + russia toghether for a comun goal
Are you high? China and Russia don't want more US bases near their borders or fleeing Norks. If war started I can guarantee China would secretly fund Norks.

Fuck I honestly hope the people of Japan and south Korea get though this without there population being decimated, they are good people and don't deserve this shit.

Fuck china and North Korea however, I hope they all die.

ethiopia is thicc

Japan is demilitarized, they aren't allowed to have an army. I believe Trump said on the campaign trail he wants them to protect themselves, so that might change.

Has the US had the floor yet?

>last kike free country
>coulda stayed quiet and kikeless
>leader spazzes out like a sperglord and threatens to nuke countrys
>successfuly tests said nukes

I think we have gave kimmy plenty of time to knock the shit off.

live feed

Why do Ethiopia even have a say?

WHERE DID SHE GET THE FOOD?!?!?!

or we could end it by lifting sanctions on them, but that would be too ez huh?

they were always against, they are very weak can't do shit

>Pretty sure it was a symbolic thing never to be an aggressor again
American enforced, provides a reason to keep military bases there and to prevent Japan from becoming an independent power

Yes, it was just "China pls stop" and "muh sanctions"

He's probably referring to Trump, Jewish year 5777, G20, 5777 days after 9/11, 7/7/17 = 777, 77 days after will be 9/23.

WE WUZ

Let's see who will vetoed the military action. Protip: China

Nope, he just literally said we would protect our allies SK and Japan. So we would be going to war.

>kazakhstan
>ching chong
>speaking english

wtf I thought they were slavs