Meme War II

Buzzfeed hacks declare war on us. CNN is doxxing kids making memes. What should we do about this? Also, postng more pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KFILE/status/284045594387955712
archive.is/8WXk9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some Sup Forumsacks got info on the one who tried to doxx the kid.

More on doxxing douche

They do know they cant shut us down right kek

It's funny because they post racist threads so they can take screen grabs "see cloudflare, look at what they post!!!"

bump

The mods are now banning people for even talking about the doxes. Everyone is fleeing to 8gag again

Its been only one day

lmao its like some ironic leaf posting except she means it for real.

pls be my CNN gf

All hands on deck. Let's raze these fucking faggots. Very important battle here. Set the tone.

hmmmm

>Buzzfeed
lmao

This is fake ...right?

twitter.com/KFILE/status/284045594387955712

archive.is/8WXk9

Are they actually retarded?

>mfw Buzzfeed shuts down my Sup Forums account

>accounts
It's nothing to worry about scallywags. Hopefully reddit shuts down the_Donald for being a liability and causes a mass influx here for mass redpilling.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>doxing people on Sup Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUZZFEED IS WORSE AT THE INTERNET THAN CNN IS!!!

I'd like to see them get through my Gold Members Account security.

>doxxing kids
I like how you guys are playing innocent now

You're on here advocating genocide nonstop and want to play the "i trol u" card the minute people start taking it seriously

What's the worst they can do

>unmaskings of peaceful protesters

So this cunt is antifa? Whelp she must be destroyed.

I know this is reddit tier but someone had to make it

Official discord:sKJEU
Shills will be kicked.

realize that if any of you Nazis are doxed, your life is effectively over unless you have some huge inheritance

I predict a lot of you start killing yourselves or turn to terrorism when the leaks begin

Those bad guys over at reddit really are getting mean these days

Who else is being bad, Sup Forums?

Thank Kek Moot sold to Hiro. It will be much more difficult to pressure a Nip Citizen.

RIP CNN

I'd just give up on my current life and run off to join one of those Neo-Nazi preppers groups. All doxxing does is get us sympathy and make us stronger by forcing us into the limelight.

I haven't found any recorded incidents of a doxxed Nazi killing themselves.

RIP CNN with the fucking stupid white line gone

Moot's mods are still here and are still banning people for doxing

It's real. Beware the respected journalists of Buzzfeed

Aces High by Iron Maiden

Right, people are going to show sympathy for Nazi terrorists

Try moving to Ukraine. The third world seems more your speed

They're sympathizing with Han Solo right now you fucking idiot. This is a guy who joked about stabbing Muslims.

Also
>Ukraine
>Third World

DESU if I did get doxxed I might go to Ukraine as a volunteer.

RIGHT, BECAUSE "NAZI terrorists" riot and assault people walking through the streets

Yall know what to do
>robert here

People can make mistakes with their beliefs. Most people posting here are probably a bunch of teens, so if anyone is going to get doxxed, it would be their parents.

I used to be a legit commie, a kim jong il fanboy, and thought "man, everyone else is so stupid". Wrote on leftists forums, and even tried to convince people on normie book.
I used to make terrible gulag jokes and suggested terrible scenarios for the bourgeosie.

Yet, here I am, a few years later, laughing that I ever had these old beliefs. It's called growing up. Just like everyone here will outgrow anime, they'll outgrow these ideologies if they want to make it in this world.

>sympathizing with Han Solo
Literally nobody is sympathizing with this Nazi outside of your hugbox

This too

>I predict a lot of you start killing yourselves or turn to terrorism when the leaks begin

MILLENIAL WOES
MIKE ENOCH

Is Buzzfeed the terrorist arm of CNN?

Yo buddy

How much are you being payed to post here

>GUYS He's a NAZI can't you the law does not apply when people attack him???

>realize that if any of you Nazis are doxed, your life is effectively over

>implying I have anything to lose

You people have severely underestimated us. You can't win. Destroying you is all I care about, and I have nothing you can take from me.

The only reason you're kept to maybe a couple terror attacks a year is because many of you still have a lot to lose and you know taking on the US gov militarily is totally pointless at this point in time

Right now it's only the most mentally ill in your contingent who do terrorism

>As respected j-
I couldn't get farther than that

that's a fake posting, she did not make it stop spreading this false narrative.

You are controlled opposition trying to make us look bad and CNN look like the victim here and we are not falling for your bait.

G'Day Fag

Careful, man. They'll doxx your Sup Forums account.

>mistakes with their beliefs
If you need to be told genocide is bad despite all the programming you received in school and in media, you need to be quarantined. Full stop

COME AND FUCKING GET ME CNN I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Using this jew loving German bashing film?!

I believe another Sup Forumstard and I are programming a 2d shooter where you kill CNN in C

You have autism. Everyone who hears this story sympathizes with him because we all put stupid shit online.

I like to kill CNN in lisp.

>The only reason you're kept to maybe a couple terror attacks a year is because many of you still have a lot to lose and you know taking on the US gov militarily is totally pointless at this point in time

No, we don't commit terrorism because we're not degenerate leftists. Leftists are the only ones who do shit like that because they have no morality.

>not killing CNN in javascript so it works differently for everybody

Anyone else been itching for a good ole meme war since we won the last one? I'm loading up my 7 proxys and put in an order for dew and Doritos's lets do this.

"waiting for their accounts to be shut down"

looool this Cecile Dehesdin person pls....PLEASE

The war never ended.

You should show this to Sup Forums. I bet they hate annoying journalists too.

Here's one of CNN's new favorite thing to do to kids

Is there anything CNN won't do?

>the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you: the post

Yeah there's one thing CNN wont do: be a legitimate news source.

can you post on reddit without an account?

Good. That's what you guys get for being edge queens

Just saying; but if anything shouldnt we be doxxing this buzzfeed bitch who is calling on "internet technologists" to dox us? Like how are we going to let someone get away with threatening us like that?

CNN guy doesnt deserve it half as much.

The fucking arrogance of that buzzfeed person. This is the first time Ive been legit mad here in years.

Kek

>he's an adult it's all OK!
No. No it's not. I don't care if he was 10 or 100, CNN was dead wrong to do this shit.

What was CNN called back in the soviet union? The cheka?

>anime fans are capable of outgrown anything other than pants

i question the veracity of this statement.

Kek

That's the funniest sickest shit I have ever seen. screen shot.

I legit feel sorry for the faggots that bought passes

passes are like a tax on your lack of intelect.

"""they""" are messing with the wrong guys!

the Wolf is a genius

Look at me. We're the Jews now. Deal with it

Perception of right and wrong comes from parents, not schools.
And people are usually apathetic to what they learn in school or rebellious in many cases depending on the culture. I'm willing to bet at least 40% of all students are apathetic to historical genocides regardless of their background.

The film 'Fatherland' made me do a 180 any sympathies I may have had toward Nazism at one point (the kid that betrayed his own father, the woman who applauds the fact that the Holocaust had occured). I never had a movie impact me like that. Likewise, when I learned about the Armenian Genocide in high school, I was thinking who cares whenever I was younger. Didn't even know who the fuck they were.
Years later, took an international history course in college and the professor read eye witness accounts. The moment you realized that these events involved real people and actually accorded rather than just being a description a date, they become real as life.

This. Why the fuck are we letting this fat whore get away with calling for an attack on us?

because you are a limp dick degenerate LARPing as a white supreme until CNN reveals your true identity and you beg for forgiveness.... fuck off summer fag

So, my point is, don't write someone off just because they held a certain view at one point, especially if they're young and stupid.

Bummmmpppp

Most ppl who bought passes did so to use VPN's, which make IP addresses useless. Even having cc info is meaningless as ppl use chan for other shit than pol and b.

...lmfao

Wait a minute, you think CNN is going to reveal my "true identity" and you call me a summerfag?

Go back to whatever normie-scum website you came from newfag, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

I haven't said a single goddamn white supremist thing on this website. I'm the one providing alternate viewpoints if anything, but I still recognize the value of free speech, and letting even the white supremists and hitler worshippers have their chance to speak.

I know you're an uneducated liberal twat, but it's called the marketplace of ideas.

Lol... being called a summerfag by this kind of fucking loser. So ironic. Kill yourself my dude.