The next few days/the time will come when you wont be

21 hours ago an user posted a thread titled 7/7/17

Thats the 404

Theres a reason I cannot identify myself(instaban, though it wasnt always that way)

If anyone screencapped or can recover the thread it will be well worth it for you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132384443/
images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_H_JAOUJVh_w/TMfgVkP05HI/AAAAAAAABZA/9FB0tkOzqJY/s400/Ding+ding.jpg&f=1
philly.com/philly/news/crime/child-sized-casket-found-north-philly-sidewalk-20170704.html?amphtml=y&mobi=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Think about it... around the same time original goes up, several others with 7/7/17 in title go up, with ONE major difference..

(((them))) as the subject matter.

the self smear....

oldie but goodie in disinfo circles..

"So user (((they))) deflect suspicion but making themselves the disinfo??

Yes, yes they do.

They have already done a 7/7 hoax. I'm going for 7/11, or Trump on the 14th in France (Bastille Day).

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132384443/

who did a 7/7 hoax? and when?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132384443/

Thanks user

Notice the jew theme is pushed in that thread...

I mean indirectly they are responsible for that and alot more...

Its important to note, 7/7 is just the day of the first ripple, it will spread incrementally, for days, maybe weeks..

tptb keep these things fluid on purpose...

dont watch the skies, watch the crime reports...

think "how could a human survive that/do that much damage"

Does it have anything to do with the arms shipments being found in europe in the last few weeks?

think local, not global

it will be reported on local news stations, than reports of similar nature will compound.

connections wont be drawn by media until its too late.

these people do NOT ACT OVERTLY

If you've heard of it(e.g. blue beam.mkoften etc..) its already scrapped or so successful it doesnt matter.

this will be something that requires true discernment to piece together before it is too far gone...

the clown sightings were in a way a dry run.

they wanted to make sure people will still dismiss strange occurrences out of hand, either as "viral marketing" or "a condincidence of unconnected events"

Look to the streets not the skies

American eastern seaboard first moving west

and again REMEMBER 7/7 is just the first domino tipping, thats why the date started getting SO much traction.

Ive only seen ONE alt news site report it as a range of dates(and not coincidentally that one has the most truth about this event)

everyone else is reverse engineering numerology and propaganda so that when the 7th comes and goes and 85% of us didnt see anything it will be forgotten.

Stay vigilant

Sounds like you are referring to a zombie apocalypse.

>only seen ONE alt news site report it
You gotta give more information on what we're supposed to look for, bro. No cryptic shit.

thans for the jnowledge bomb

7/7/2017
>YEAR 5777 IN JEWISH CALENDAR
>5777 DAYS AFTER 9/11
>77 days from sept 23

Great.
I have to go to Londonistan for work on friday.

No.

Zombies are practically mainstream culture.

it doesnt look like anything youve seen before.

POSSIBLY something youve read,,,

give us more to go on dude.

are they gonna mindjack people using psychotronics what's the game?

tried and got banned.

No one Really Goes about these Investigations Sincerely anymorE to my dismay They would rathER play playstatioN All day Long.

not trying to be cryptic, trying to keep thread from 404

prime example of disinfo...numbers being reverse engineered to fit a narrative

Ok basically(and im KNOW many of you WILL dismiss this out of hand:No fucks given, Im here for those who already get it or have an open mind)

Your conscious mind isnt native to our bodies, its a construct that contains the ego, which is a fancy name for what man would call a demon(problematic term I know but time is short and many people can relate to it)

the subconscious is our true mind and where the gold is. thats why our world is aimed at over saturation and stimulation of the conscious and suppression of the subconscious.

the trojan horse has been inside the gates for a long time.

NRG SET ETERNAL

Oh, you mean like the Kibbitz guy? Is this related to why people have gotten so stupid the past few years?

Was the Victory of the Light guy a Larper?

read it again.

close though

no, kibbitz guy is str8 disinfo

may as well have been, lke 15% of what he said is true.

hint:no such thing as ayyliens

NRG IS ETERNAL?

UFO invasion?

so the people behind the "theatre" we call world events are obsessed with the bible. Whether you believe in it or not(and you'd be wise to look at it as a tool to teach you to interpret a single data point multiple ways, and little else..) they use it as a script of sorts.

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. 9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
True and False Prophets
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_H_JAOUJVh_w/TMfgVkP05HI/AAAAAAAABZA/9FB0tkOzqJY/s400/Ding+ding.jpg&f=1

have you read this post at all..lol

no, not aliens

>NRG SET ETERNAL
Enlarger Tents
Enlargers Tent
Enlargers Nett
Strangler Teen
Strangle Enter
Tangles Renter
Tangle Sterner
Tangle Renters
Largest Rennet
Ranger Nettles
Garner Nettles
Rangers Nettle
Garners Nettle
Granter Nestle
Strange Relent
Garnets Relent
Argents Relent
Argent Relents
Garnet Relents
Graters Lenten
Garrets Lenten
Garters Lenten
Lanterns Egret
Lanterns Greet
Lantern Egrets
Lantern Greets
Antlers Regent
Rentals Regent
Slattern Genre
Slattern Green
Antler Regents
Learnt Regents
Rental Regents
Reran Gentlest
Ranters Gentle
Errant Gentles
Ranter Gentles
Sterna Gentler
Astern Gentler

bumping for interest

Energy is eternal delight.
Blake
???

has to be a "local case of pedophilia" somehow connected to Podesta, Seth Rich,Clinton or Obama.

What if CNN names Pizzagate related shit with evidence so everyone forgets the fact they tried to dox a Reddit user?

Like mass abductions (not the ayy kind)? MKULTRA freakouts? What?

Jason A, you magnificent bastard.

I'm spooped but here's a bump

So, what, the ayylmao is a meme to keep us from understanding introspection

rolling for massive chaos

Nrg is eternal com?

Interesting

The blackouts?

from what i can tell it's some random commie fgt with a website saying they're not aliens they're demons and watch the crime reports etc etc

Maybe people are going to start randomly going off the deep end and doing very bizarre things, like an epidemic of demonic possession?

7 - 7 05 London bus ,7/14/16 Nice France truck ,
Waxing Crescent Moon ?
Will history rhyme ?

I read someone say starting on 7/7/7 the pedo illuminatti criminal cabal arrests will start. People will lost their minds when they realize 1/3 or more of their politicians have either diddled or killed a child. Is this close?

in b4 they are not Jews, they are werewolfs

Could be even worse. Trump was in on it many years before because he "had to" (or get killed) but decided to tear this shit down and go down himself with it now so a true christian (Pence) would be trustful enough to be president.
???

Someone fill me in, what is the happening? If I'm currently in, say, southern New Jersey/Cape May area, what news channels should I watch/check, and what should I look for?

Guys? I'm scurred

The Satanists and their Khazarian Zionist Mafia reptilian masters are like vampires and cannibals. Planned parenthood is their supermarket for longevity enhancing adrenals and fetal blood. This will be revealed? Close?

Half life 3 will be released next month.

>no such thing as aliens

Really user?

Who are you and why should I believe anything you say?? I hope you're not LARPing but nowadays it's the usual.

fuggin tl;dr?

Tight!

this will all be fake in the end, won't it?

Fuck?

philly.com/philly/news/crime/child-sized-casket-found-north-philly-sidewalk-20170704.html?amphtml=y&mobi=true

He did not say there are no aliens, but the ones revealing themselves are none

i got this amazing get

I don't know..

Is he really implying people are going to start turning into demons and causing (more) mayham?

OH SHI-

look for supergiganiggas chimping with ×50 tard strength powerups and reporters being all like dayum how's he still standing after being shot by obviously racist police over 6 gorrillion tiems?!

12 years ago from the date in question was the day of the London terror bombings

Rings Eternal

I can't see the former thread OP, can you give me some idea what you're talking about? I don't understand at all. What are you getting at?

t. concerned user

I'm in a very white area, very affluent. I doubt niggermania is gonna happen

Thanks. Reading more now.

OP has vanished , this was a hangout honeypot to find out what we know about ((( them )))

How do you explain that? Nobody's been dropping any redpills here.

hey you asked

I think that this may be a load of bullshit. Anyone else agree?

Oh shit

No fucking shit

This is either some autistic larping or a higher up with connections to FB is trying to get anons to accidentally reveal their info.

I know, I'm just seeing if you have any other ideas

He dropped a vaguely baited hook , like an inkblot test , everybody sees something different.

That's the reply I was looking for my good man.

That's a great analogy.

yours was the one with the JFK image?

You wouldn't happen to be attending a wedding would you?

Http://nrgiseternal.com

No, I won't be. Why do you ask?

>NRG Is Eternal
Why does it sound so familiar? Has this faggot posted here before?

Will someone please tell me what the fuck this all about?

This.

Harvesting ip's to find out who knows what.

They'd be pretty retarded to think we'd give them a like.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Sorry then, got you confused with someone else.

/Sincerely

And I feel like I've heard of The Finders before... OMG just tell us what it has to do with the Despair Code and The Belray Incident already

if you read through the thread on there posted in the archived thread on here it talks about something to do with him being on /x/ a few days ago

I don't get it what the fuck is this thread even about?

Alright it's just some /x/-tier bait site for schizos and a datamining. Given OP's atrocious use of reddit spacing and retarded roundabout way of speaking, he appears to be the admin trying to bait more Sup Forums users onto his site.
>"Your connection is not secure"
spoopy

More info needed
Also is first pic related?

What does this mean?

Sup Forums does /x/ better then /x/