A real man should smoke and drink hard liquors, what are you smoking today anons?

A real man should smoke and drink hard liquors, what are you smoking today anons?

>Wanting shitty skin and wrinkles by the age of 40

I'll stick with water, k thnx

Sup Forums smokes pole.

>Trump isn't a real man because he's never drank or smoked
You keep your poison. I'm good.

i dip instead

The good thing about this thread is you can outs the jews in here.

Which there are a lot of.

>these drugs are manly and redpilled
>fuck potheads weed should stay illegal

there is no rationality to this mindset

loved smoking and drinking. miss it but feel much better and never need to cough or catch my breath

Pol is filled with healthy "alpha" males. Dont listen to them.

Be a true alpha, dont give a fuck about what others think and rock on bro.

I bought a pipe recently. One of my fondest childhood memories is the smell of the pipe tabacco my neighbor smoked whenever he visited my grandparents on our farm. I wish I could've asked him what brand it was before he died

Did I say pot should be illegal? It is highly destructive to anyone under 25 but over 25 you shouldn't smoke pot anyways since you know, you're an adult.

My standard smoke is the mille fleurs from Romeo & julieta. Unlike you OP I'm not a big fan of Toro-sized cigars, or dark wrappers. I exclusively smoke cubans. Non-standard smokes are the Montecristo's no 4 and 2, as well as a medium-sized Cohiba. The best cigar I ever had is probably the Royal Danish vintage singleblend Platinium edition.

I don't drink though, I'm a muslim so that is a no-go zone for me. Even though smoking is bad for you, I believe that its effects alleviate the stress in daily life and this kinda brings everything in balance.

Weed and rum user.

>A real man should smoke and drink hard liquors
>you shouldn't smoke pot anyways since you know, you're an adult

how fucking insecure are you?

anything from Illusione
my favorites are Epernay, Fume D'amour, and Garagiste
original documents are always good

in moderation, yes. bourbon drinker checking in, but quit smoking years ago.

>A-am I redpilled anons? I poison my lungs with cigars and my liver with whiskey

>a real man should be bedridden with lung cancer and have chunks of their liver leaking from their anus

You don't inhale cigars you faggot.

in answer to OP, roll ups of cheap dutch tobacco and budweiser from last night. what else?

not one for liquor, fucks with my head and somehow depresses me. I do enjoy a good beer and a cigarette.
been wanting to get into pipe here recently

Marijuana and Cheladas
43% white, 52% Mexican demographic where I'm at, gotta blend in with the beans

>paying to kill yourself to prove your le ebin real man
Fuck off kike

MEXICED

Pipes, cigars, and spirits.

I've got this Ashton ESG Robusto I've had in my humidor for like a year. I need to get around to smoking it.

>Cheladas

I bought a Kool menthol from one of my yard guys for $1 when he was taking a break. Bullshitted about gardening because he's saving his cucumber seeds to replant. He's a toothless nigger but w/e. I didn't even know putting salt on a cucumber was a thing.

>Smoking
>Liquor
>a real man
Fucking degeneracy. Kill yourself.
You're just as bad and as gay as a fucking tranny.
A real man doesn't rely on these negative influences.

I would bet money this "real man" just turned 21 and had his first mixed drink

They cause lung cancer either way m8.

No. They cause mouth cancer. Atleast get it right faggot. Cigarettes cause potentially both.

>real man
>erectile dysfunction from smoking
>alcohol literally makes you girly
kys addict

Go back to Sup Forums with this sagebait, faggot.

>Believing Jewish propaganda

>falling for 70 year old corporation propaganda to poison yourself with "exclusive" poison
ultimate cuck

Ie you don't know how to smoke a cigar

The effects of tobacco have been massively overrated in recent years. The only reason its such a shitstorm is because there were once recommendations by doctors to smoke certain brands of cigarettes and it was believed to be a relatively health risk free hobby.

>smoke hard liquors
uh... pass

What's really funny is most all of you anti-smokers and anti-drinkers are dumbass 500 pound neckbearded potheads who either don't have jobs or make less than 20k a year.

DON PEPIN AND TATUAJE ALL DAY MOTHERFUCKER
GIVE ME THAT SPICY EARTHY GOODNESS
YEAH BITCH
ALSO PADRON BECAUSE FUCK MY NOSTRILS

why do you put your fucking cat food on your dinning table you fuck tard

doggo's. clearly you're not a pet person

>Give your corporate overlords your money to distract you and kill you faster.

So remember, Sup Forums, that our place is out in the clear air, beneath a moonlit sky, cradling a rifle, and the stars overhead. Let the others party on. We—outside—in tense vigil; earnest and self-confident, we divine the sunrise in the joy of our hearts.

Camels

>There are people ITT who don't think that smoking cures lung cancer
Smoke pipe tobacco and drink beer/gin/whisky/rakija

if it's dog food your dog have the size of a cat and his food belong even less on a dinning table what's the point ? you own a fucking chihuahua and you call yourself a man ?

>liquor is the same as muh ipa

Fuck off

Premium cigars are in a completely different category from cigarettes

Premium cigars are 100% all natural tobacco leaf with absolutely no additives or chemicals of any kind

Cigarettes are a chemical shit-storm, with over 200 different chemicals added

It's the chemicals that cause cancer, not pure tobacco

I tried all 3 of them.
>alcohol
Makes me throw up and numb, no positive effects.
>weed
Didn´t feel anything.
>tobacco
Nicotine rush but I didn´t like it.

Why should I consume these poisions?

I would not take that bed because I'd lose.

I bet it was a buttery nipple and a swisher sweet.

>drinking Budweiser in the U.K.
But....why?

im not really anti but pretending like specific exlusive poisons are somehow more manly is absolutely retarded and very very cuckish and it also shows that you have no clue what manhood is

Yopu only have one life. If winning requires infamy, then so be it.

No need to have ethics with an enemy who doesn't have any.

They were on offer in Sainsburys and I only had a tenner in my bank. 15 for £9.50. What else is there in the UK?

Are you a faggot?

home rolled cigarettes
weed

and i have 2 bottles of corona and a fifth of evan williams

if you are smoking/drinking over the age of 30 you are a degenerate.

ever clear

>what are you smoking today anons?

meth

Rough shag

Quit smoking cold turkey. Now I just need to quit drinking.

>lung cancer
>cigars

Ill be getting mouth cancer you cock gobbler, get it fucking right.

Non-smokers are faggots. Smoking is very red-pilled. You know who else doesn't smoke? Vegan Antifas.

Camel 99's all the way. For booze: Tito's Handmade Vodka.

idiot

>A real man should smoke and drink hard liquors
How am I supposed to smoke hard liquors?

2 parts Tequila Reposado
1 part San Pellegrino sparkling water

I squeezed a lime wedge in that bitch too. I call it the Los Angeles, goes real well with mexican food or even korean food.

Smokers are faggots. Not smoking is very red-pilled. You know who else smokes? Degenerates.