Masallah

masallah

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck this country

Island of peace.

they probably would have removed bibles due to them causing a blockage of the canal or harming local wildlife, but I doubt they would have investigated it as anti-Christian hate crime

2 days later, terrorist attack xD

Fuck your country.

I concur, fuck that country

so this is the power of kike brainwashing...

so afraid to be called the R word that you dive into a canal to save some fucking books

They were put there on purpose because they're not allowed to throw them away properly.
Some guy I know saw a muslim woman dumping a load of audiobook koran's in a canal just yesterday and asked her about it.

fuck your countries

standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html

Fake news. There was never an investigation of a hate crime.

>2015

Holy shit, so this is the focus of British police huh?

>Brexit will save us from islamification !!!

well baited

>dumping some books is a hate crime

Britcucks

haha, you're probably right. Its that or they bury them. Burning them is of course...not allowed.

I'd say fuck your country but

>belgium
>country

Fuck my country.

>Bongladesh

Aye mates, thanks for my country.

Sounds about right.

The police just rescued dived after 150 Queer'ans, but there was no hate crime involved so it was all good.

Right. 8/10 troll. Got me to respond.

>mfw
Not shocking, Brits and even their police forces are massive cucks. It would be kinda humorous if it wasn't so sad.

remember how they didn't have enough resources to track the 400 terrorists they let back into the country?

>kids get raped by the thousands
>do nothing
>a guy throws books into canal
>drop fucking everything and dive into the canal to save the precious books

Be fucked, thy country.

So basically find the nastiest, shittiest hole you can and give the police an anonymous tip to have them dive in? Sounds funny farn

This outrages action by the 'British' police happens when your country is owned by the Jews and Financed by the Saudis

bongs, get on it. start dumping qurans everywhere and reporting hate crimes

Let them dry first, then burn them.

Good, we need more of this.
Let the ridiculousness of all this be clear.

To fuck the country, or to be fucked by the country?