Just landed in Paris

Well lads, in case any of you had any doubts, Europe is over. Could have just as easily landed in fucking Cairo or Maghreb.

What now Sup Forums? I'm scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVUDdQS2UxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all of Europe is Paris

Burger out

in truth, there is not really a lot you can do, at least not for Europe.
>Take actions to protect yourself and think of your future.
>Remember that it wasn't always this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVUDdQS2UxA

Nobody gives a fuck about your subjective experience.

at least you laned in paris , i can tell you that arriving by train from italy was shock , when i entered the subway and was the only white guy i though for a minute that the train had crossed the mediterranean and i was in cairo.

>I'm scared.

You should be , paris is the future of the west if both the left and the fascits are not stopped , only individualism and capitalism can stop the cancer that the welfare state creates.

The jew has defeated the white race in the game of 4d chess.

I think at this point you can only find another team, one that is not defined in race, but maybe in values or something other, and play the game again with your tribe.

I hope it's work related because nobody would pay for going to that shit hole.

This

What were you thinking going to France? Central Europe is African/Middle Eastern territory now.

Are you Italian?

I have resinged myself to this, useless stuff gets nuts people will not accept racial tribalism

Unless *

I went to Darmstadt, looked like 1/3 of everyone was Arab or African.

its all fault of white women because all they think about is sex with a black male. fucking hell, only because they are 3 inches bigger on average is ruining civilization worth for them.

In the next round we will be veterans and smarter.

/thread

>don't worry it's just this one city
>don't worry it's only all of our cities
>don't worry there are still some white areas you can go to

Felt the same when I was in London. How did britbongs hand over their capital to savages is beyond me. How does the wrinkly grandmama queen live around niggers with no concern is unexplainable!

Paris is infamous even in Europe for its North African population.

Stop being so easily triggered and go find actual civilisation. Even France has it in places.

Check who's taking of your luggage at the bottom of the plane.

You can also measure the length of their beards.

Japan does it again!

well don't carry valuables in public for a start, and don't keep anything in your pockets when you're on the metro
and enjoy all the amazing art galleries and museums in paris. there aren't many other cities in the world that have the cultural riches on offer in paris.
and you might as well enjoy them now because a lot of them will be gone in a generation or two

pic unrelated