Swedish nazis BTFO once again ahahahaha

Swedish nazis BTFO once again ahahahaha

archive.is/X8jKz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rH-i0m3ZbcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Olympics_Black_Power_salute
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This woman is the epitome of beauty

I'll take "What is staged?" for $100, Alex.

Picture is obviously fake, we don't have white people in Sweden anymore.

>when your country is so cucked neonazis look like Jehova's witnesses

Nordfront is just their website anyway. Their name is "nordic resistance movement", former "swedish resistance movement"

>all the sandniggers in teh background loitering in front of the shawarma shop with their phones

So you are not white?
kek

But where did his chin go?

oy vey get that schwarze broad a shekel

literally nothing is happening to them

>Swedish

It's Caliphate to you, faget.

They used to look like thi, but i think they made their uniforms illegal youtube.com/watch?v=rH-i0m3ZbcI (the organization before NMR)

LOL

Where did it come from, where did it go? Where did it come from, cotton eye Joe?

Some cuck judge ruled in favor of the invaders in Sweden. What else is new?

>doing the Breivik salute
What did you mean by this?

I heard that True finns wants to criminalize NMR. I thought they where cool and uncucked.

>made black shirts and tan pants illegal
wew

They all look retarded

It's the black power salute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Olympics_Black_Power_salute

Not really she was removed and the nazis keep going with their stuff. She only was an attention whore .

He meant what's in the link

I bet if I went to Mexico and pulled a stunt like that, I'd get my fucking teeth kicked in and flayed alive.

Congratulations you are correct!

Looked it up, i was wrong. I was thinking about an incident including actual SS uniforms. The white shirts is just a tactic to look less intimidating. The swedish nationalist movement has a bad history of murders, violence and criminality.

Just like home.

AYO HOL UP

Um no sweetie, the nigger race is the one with the history of constant criminality.

Why are Sup Forumssters so mentally retarded as to think OP was referring to the picture?

even the cop is thinking, "the audacity of this nigger"

>the government and corporations work together to destroy a peaceful nationalist organisation
>leftists still claim to be the underdog

Why do women think being bald is attractive?

jesus fucking christ look at the size of that snout on that ape. How the fuck are we suppose to believe niggers are the same species?

Cool af.

It's crazy to think those people are all in their 40s now.

Well ofc.

If you're white you're a nazi according to progressives.

They are still active. The oldest active natsoc here is a german lady in her 90s. Still a nazi after all those years.

>lice

any guesses? we could turn her into officials for theft

Why are those waiters marching?

They're following that poor person of color because she didn't tip

Kek this reminds me of school. Whenever there was a lice outbreak it was always the black kids who were sent home first.

What fucking gall on that woman. Would the media celebrate a white person in South Africa that interrupted a black nationalist parade? Meanwhile whites are actually being murdered down there.