This guy is a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgjVN023Jl8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzCtGMAsB74
sciencenews.org/article/cats-kill-more-one-billion-birds-each-year
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/06/070628-cat-ancestor.html
ucdavis.edu/news/cats-family-tree-rooted-fertile-crescent-study-confirms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Owning cats and dogs are degenerate. They kill important animals like those birds. Plus degenerate pet owners treat their pets like children. Many cases. Sad!

Cats were imported to europe from Africa by the jews to destroy the white mans environment. Killing cats is one of the most redpilled things you can do

>Cats were imported to europe from Africa by the jews to destroy the white mans environment. Killing cats is one of the most redpilled things you can do

Feral cats are veemin that devastate ecosystems. Most people who "own" cats don't really own them because they let them run off their own and they're basically feral. Put it on a fucking leash.

Just get more dogs.
>dogs kill cat
>cat can't kill birds
ez

Cats are useless fucks. Degenerates's pet of choice.

>b-but they kill rats and small pests

Dogs do too, with better efficiency, while being better companions and having the hierarchy and order mindset that synergises with ours.

varg is right

cats are niggers

dogs are niggers

birds are white and pagan

That's why half of europe got btfo during the black plague.

Dogs have been part of Europe for tens of thousands of years though.

>When your thread doesn't go as expected

you must be insane to think cats are not native to europe, varg has finally gone off the deep end birds are niggers

Why do you love toxoplasmosis gondii so much, cat shit eater?

>when Sup Forums is infested with edgy summerfags who do nothing but farm their acne and stuff their obese faces while watching the internet's biggest pseudoscientist

This shit happens every June, July, and August.

He's right. This is why I can't take cat owners that talk about "saving Europe and Europeans" seriously. If they let in African felines they might as well let in African people

>mfw i have the world's most chill dogs ever
>yes, they do chase cats, birds and small animal outside, but they dont bite them, when they catch them they just sniff them and then they fuck off

> dogs kill rats and small pets

Holy autismo Batman

falseflag thread by plant guy and his shitposting friends.
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=GzCtGMAsB74

Jack Russells are the Spics of the dog world; manlets, overly aggressive, stupid, overly horny, piss everywhere, etc.

> this one video I found on Youtube will surely prove my point !

Ever seen a snake drink water ?

>STOP OWNING CATS
He did not say to stop owning cats you fucking shill faggot.

HE SAID TO KEEP THEM INDOORS BECAUSE WILD CATS KILL LOCAL WILD LIFE LIKE FUCKING BIRDS.

>shill

Lol he fell for the cat control meme

For how many millenia have cats lived in Europe alongside humans? Looks strange to me there still are birds, since cats supposedly genocide them.

bird flu

>Domestic cats kill many more wild birds in the United States than scientists thought, according to a new analysis. Cats may rank as the biggest immediate danger that living around people brings to wildlife, researchers say.

sciencenews.org/article/cats-kill-more-one-billion-birds-each-year

>dogs are niggers
Them is fighten words boy
The white man has lived along the domesticated wolf for many generations

Yeah, shill. You are one knock it off.

I'm already doing it. I stabbed two cats already and I'm prepared to kill any that crosses my sight.
I love birds.

plus people who let there cats out usually don't give a shit about the cat anyway or want to spend time playing with it. JUST LET IT GO OUTSIDE!

Get out.

such cute doggos ;____;

Dogs are nice and loyal. Cats just want you to feed them and they go back sleeping, sometimes they leave and never come back.

They dont come from Africa this is horse shit. They were domesticated from Wild cats in the Fertile Crescent. news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/06/070628-cat-ancestor.html
ucdavis.edu/news/cats-family-tree-rooted-fertile-crescent-study-confirms/

Cats transmit toxoplasmosis, which literally turns you gay
Take the dogpill, Sup Forums

All it takes to domesticate cats is to turn them into fat fucks. If they're fat, they cant catch shit. They also lose the desire to hunt and just laze around. My family has owned so many cats over the years that I've actually lost track and none of them were ever prone to hunting. As usual, Varg just wants to turn Europe into middle earth and finds any excuse he can in order to push this agenda.

>Owning cats and dogs are degenerate. They kill important animals like those birds.

In the Middle Ages, devil-fearing Christians killed cats, which carried the unintended consequence of increasing the rat population and the spread of the Black Death. The best-known superstition was about the bad luck of cats and their association with the devil. Many cats were killed as a result of this superstition, which exacerbated the problem of the plague. Without cats to act as their predators, little kept the rat population in check. People in Europe continued to kill cats for another 300 years and remained vulnerable to the plague

Cut your nails man