archive.is/8WXk9
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882427557718700035
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882430554544713728
twitter.com/banzaitiger1/status/882547155617140736
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This time, to the death

nice

OLD BREAD:

Weaponized autism is pretty amazing desu senpai.

Join the discord!
/t3GACy

pump dank OC shit out to normies

BURN
IT
ALL

So this is what has replaced LARPing for the modern outcast kid

So much for furry bringing back pepper as a meme of peace and love

Fuck off you nonce faggit

OP
Include
This Set Next time

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FULL SCALE RAID
TARGET
Sup Forums
Thread them :
youtube.com/watch?v=z2bsRaBH-Os

>TOR exit node is blocked
Wat do?
Old thread went down

Also i'd like to contribute to the gif foundry, what do i use?

>Antivir and Ghost VPN
or
>Opera with VPN

or pay for your proxy

Faggot detected

I see a lot of meme war threads right now. Possible bait. Be careful with your personal info.

Join the discord for organization

BKgSCW6

>TFW I never thought I'd love to see the day that we defend and unironically work hand in hand with Reddit

This timeline is so insane I don't think the best psychics on the world can see what will happen next

>too intelligent to make your own vpn with some rented russian server

never participated in the meme war. does somebody have a guide or some tips on how to get into the game?
Also new thread theme cause why not:
youtube.com/watch?v=mhqWHIq-aZw

More like this please

w e a p o n i z e d
a u t i s m

expired...
provide FAQ

CIA/MOSSAD/JIDF have duped the goyim into a massive free viral marketing campaign.

Any press is good press is how the saying goes, correct?

Shekel for a good goy.

Run before ypu become a full blooded redditor like everyone in this garbage thread. Just let CNN die as it should and stop bringing more controversy they can use retards.

stale pasta

Hi friend. You seem to have posted this on the wrong website. What you need to do is hit the back button and go to Reddit. You should find many like-minded people there who will be your personal army and fellow centipedes.

Lord Kek on the front lines, breaching CNN HQ.

Anti CNN discord.
Invite code:hu42sj

Or you are a newfag from the election and push a narrative that only your dumb fuck kind fall for ?
You so dumb you can't even see all you guys did over at T_D is create a circle jerk of retard who sound even worst than the feminist and the SJW

Hmm, shouldnt be expired. New one i just made discord[dot here]gg/8jeNXMc

>implying Sup Forums never used to do these kind of things before trump

We stand with our rookies in times of Need. Get out Divide shill

Emails of huge CNN guys. And other dox shit.

Yes, it's the new Chanology or Goobergate.

Why did you draw a god from the egyptian pantheon to look like a judeo-christian deity?

preddy gud

Even Brianna Wu is on our side lads, I can't even with this timeline anymore.

mass reporting op-eds?
get them taken down by automatically if a ton of people report it i think

DO THIS, BEHEAD CNN

CNN Kikes wouldn't expect to see their own vision of god kill them.

The European Union and especially Germany is no longer a safe site to host the G20 Summit of world leaders. Europe is currently infested with invading Israeli foreign army assets otherwise known as the terror group ISIS while Israel & Jews are in a clandestine war for global power with both Putin, Donald Trump and the West.

Europe has utterly failed to protect their nations from Israeli ISIS incursion due to political malfeasance and the public needs to know that Israel is directly responsible for ISIS's actions. At the very least this link must be investigated first before important independent leaders enter countries where ISIS operates.

Donald Trump and Putin should meet in Russia, Poland or America but not in hostile territory - that or conduct the meetings via video conferencing for now as the EU has utterly failed to kick out ISIS from the continent.

>0.15%
It's nothing

I'm going to bankrupt CNN by September

Fuck off CNNwhore.

Anyone have the list of CNN's advertisers to boycott?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's happened here?

This was originally posted to 8 ch around 6 months ago.

it was obviously a false flag by the FBI to entrap people

this
Why are you faggots making meme with shitty pepe pictures? Take all ISIS webms and photoshop CNN on the head of the victims

Official discord:sKJEU

What font should i use?

Send in the flamethrowers

CNN threatened to Dox the guy who "created" the Trump meme of him beating up CNN. Sup Forums is responding, and CNN shills are trying to distract.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrEPgrU_8zA

Ammo!

archive.is/8WXk9

Tweet their advertisers, threaten to go over to their competitors for keks

Comic sans

calling any of those numbers immediately dispatches CNN's bolshevik agents to your house to murder you in the night

Someone give me a quick rundown on this.

This thread is cringey as fuck. Who let reddit in?

basically this:
>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882427557718700035

and this:
>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882430554544713728

If you feel like getting on the horn, just saw this one

And here is an example of a shill:

What's wrong with based pedes fueled by autism? ECKS DEE

(you)

Heads up. Mods are banning people now because of Global Rule 4 violations. Go to 8gag if you want to actually do something instead of making shitty memes

>nothing but libtard shit

Keep posting memes, especially OC, to TWitter

>TFW att uverse internet

Normie here.

Post CNN's advertisers showing support for CNN attacking the public in your memes.

I was aware of the first part, I didn't know that Sup Forums had weaponized though. Looks like I need to get the ol meme generator powered up.

Thats a good idea normie faggot

posting advertiser's information will not result in a ban under global rule 4. These are advertiser's public contact numbers.

But yesterday night there were threads floating around posting HanAssholeSolo's personal address, phone number, email, his fathers address, phone number, email, his gf's address, phone email, etc.

theres an image circulating that has all of this information in one image. try checking 4plebs pol archive for these cnn threads from around 11pm pst last night, you should see them

I'm not a shill. CNN should rot for their shit.

But shit like the OP imagine is just pure cringe. And the righteous "yeah l-let's get 'em g-guys!" shit sounds like 15 year old redditors wanting to be counter culture and stick it to the man.

Wow leaf, this really made me think. . .
I'm now going to cease and desist since, I don't want to be lumped in with [[[reddit]]] !

Fuckin rights bahd (Leafspeak)

This faggot is posting the doxx twitter.com/banzaitiger1/status/882547155617140736

Normie here.

Post their advertisers in your memes as tho they support FNN

Targeting data regarding the reporters, have fun

>le epic maymay war
is this the reddit thread?

(You)

Guys, meme war threads are being used to slide Sup Forums, we need to get into them and link into /mwg/ to keep the autism honed in on the same gameplan

there have been so fucking many it can't just be redditors

bigger

. Want Emperor grinning looking at cam and cnn logo replacing her head...pls pls. Bonus points or ani gif with Emperor nodding