Why are Christians so hated here?

Why are Christians so hated here?
Is it because we have the truth and you racist unbelievers hate being proven wrong?
Does the truth scare you?
We have more power and skill then you will ever have.
Your worthless.
Stop the christian hate!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TuIwi6JbN8
halakhah.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_106.html
talmudunmasked.com/index.htm
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/
openbible.info/topics/worship_of_false_gods
youtube.com/watch?v=XRixkHH56_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are this board, fuck off

Stop lying.
You athetards were never the originals here.
We were here first.
And we got the truth.

pic is OP

Atheidiots will pretend they know everything.
All i need is my bible.
With a bible, we can btfo of butthurt athetits.

>Be christians, pagan or atheist

>agree on 99% of politics

>lets pick fights amongst ourselves over religious matters

Its because you worship the Hebrew god thinking you get Eternal life in paradise for free
It's because you follow a doctrine thats provably been altered a thousand times by men, not gods
it's because youve abandoned your own history, Germanic tradition goes back 12 thousand years, Christian tradition goes back 2.
It's because even after all the attempts, your religion was cucked enough to celebrate a religious event named for a goddess under the guise of your (((messiah))) dying and coming back.
its because you're cucks.

Also your religion isn't even based on anything palpable. Youre just worshiping a pleb tier guy that mated with a whore and knocked over a temple. and if you think YHWH is happy with easter, or christmas, or appropriating his (((chosen peoples))) religion, you are sorely mistaken.

>you racist unbelievers
Racism is correct. It is the most important perspective to have in any situation because it is the most permanent.

Divide

and

conquer

I do not think they are racist unbelievers, just cowards who act like edgelords behind the fact they can hide online. Majority of them would not say a single racist thing if a nigger walked up to them. Anyone who says they would, is lying through their three teeth.

>majority of them would not say a single racist thing if a nigger walked up to them
Yes, you're absolutely right. I wouldn't provoke any other wild animal either.

Light came into the world, but the world preferred darkness because its deeds were dark. People in the dark hate the light. It's as simple as that.

Not for free. Paid for by the lifeblood of God.

You can be racist and be christian. The christians I know are the most intolerant racist people I know. In fact that is what the liberals are always whining about. The white christians are the only ones who have stood up to the leftist agenda in the US.

I can be racist all I want because I'm simply removing bad influences from my life being being averse to shitskins. There are few honest refugees out of those coming to the west and among them there are even fewer who don't ascribe to a satanic religion, such as Islam. A good Christian never helps a satanic cultist influence his fellow Christians.

We are only all equal in the Kingdom of Heaven. Before then we must fight against the corruption and killing of our fellow Christian. All Christians who help muslims into the country are aiding an invading force in killing fellow Christians.

Ezekiel 33:6
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.

More like
Convert and Conquer
If you're white, and you're christian, you've fallen for the jews plan. Enjoy
Free. Everyman born can just say "lol thank you jesus" and get ever lasting life.
No reasonable religion thinks this. Not even (((them)))
Everything has a cost
You will rot, unable to regret or lament about your mistakes and wrongful followings

"You're"

They worship your god you idiot.

They don't worship Christ and the only way to God is through Him.
So no, they don't worship Him. They call Him a liar.

How can someone be genuinely retarded enough to believe Christianity is anti-European?
If that were the case Christianity agenda would be forced like lgbt, refugees or feminism by the leftist media, but yet the contrary happens.
If anything the left hates it's Christianity, Jews fucking hate it, sandniggers hate it, feminists hate it, LGBT hate it.

Fuck off ignorant twat. You have the understanding of a 14 year old.

>If you're white, and you're christian, you've fallen for the jews plan. Enjoy

If I, as a christian believe:

That jewish subversion is destroying white nations
That multiculturalism is cancer
That feminism is cancer
That racial differences are real and that they matter
That patriarchy is necessary
That democracy is a failure, if not subversive
That monarchy or fascism is the only acceptable way
That masculine virtues are key
That the beauty of nature must be protected and cared for
The 14 words.

...then how have i fallen for a jewish ploy exactly?

Jesus Christ is a literal prophet in their holy books.
For the First 300 years of Christianity jesus wasn't even thought of as the son of god
Your faith is a farce
So is the Muslim faith though, so you have that going for you
Its still the same god. Even if they disagree with you about christ being a messiah.

>How can someone be genuinely retarded enough to believe Christianity is anti-European?
Do you accept non-Europeans as your brothers who, as per bible, need to be housed, fed and clothed when they're poor or else you go to hell?
> If anything the left hates it's Christianity, Jews fucking hate it, sandniggers hate it, feminists hate it, LGBT hate it.
Yes, and any real European nationalist hates it too for what it is. Take the sandniggers back to the desert

you honestly sound like a teenager m8

It's not the same God at all. They follow a completely different doctrine and their religion is based around arab pagan bullshit since mohamed decided to allow the tribe of his family to continue worshiping false idols. He lured people in by telling them they didn't have to change and Islam is just a justification for the primal, carnal urges of man.

Go away no one is falling for it.

That's because of so many Jew shills on Sup Forums OP. Don't lose faith, when there's a Christianity/Catholic general, I recommend you stop by, all sects are welcome (except kikes and Mormons/JW who aren't Christians but rather new age freemasonic shit).

>Kikesen flag
>Snake on it
>666 as well
>Made by freemasons

Jews hate Christianity, if you've read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, you'd know.
Here's an example.

And of course he'eres a documentary on ritualistic murder of Christians (now deemed "blood libel" and fake by kike historians).

youtube.com/watch?v=8TuIwi6JbN8

>Yes, and any real European nationalist hates it too for what it is. Take the sandniggers back to the desert

>Franco
>Hitler
>Cordeneau
etc

>If you're white, and you're christian, you've fallen for the jews plan
The jews have been fighting christianity for centuries. If the jews wanted white people to be christians, why don't they make movies promoting it?

Hated? i feel like4chan is ok with christianity but in my country we will wipe this religion in few decades. We are number 1 atheist country.

And you cannot come to God through anyone other than Christ.

Thanks for the (you)'s
I know the truth is hard to read but I know Its getting through, you cant even argue against me. I was raised in a Christian Home.

Hell my name is Christian

You misunderstand me.
I don't think your physical worldly beliefs are out of whack
Just your spiritual ones.
The jews subverted Christianity as a way to bring the goyim together. When it fell out of their control via Roman Catholicism they went ahead and made YHWH 3.0 which is working much better.

Christianity re-built Europe.
Christianity and Europe are one and the same.

They don't. in the Talmud they say that Christ is boiling in feces and slander the Virgin Mary.

Sanhedrin 106

halakhah.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_106.html

They even slander Him by mocking him wit hthe name "Balaam".

t. atheist acting like a butthurt Christian which is guaranteed to get actual autistic atheists to take the b8

The Thalmud is the ultimate proof of Jewish butthurt, and one of the major red flags that show that Jewry and Christendom are antithetic to each other.

You are religiously illiterate, that made me cringe.

I'm not, but that isn't an argument against anything i'm telling you.
If I worship YHWH and you worship YHWH, and we disagree on how to worship YHWH, it doesnt mean we both aren't worshiping YHWH

Correct, because it fell out of their control, which I already stated. Which is why we have YHWH 3.0

Already addressed this point.

Thats how you fell about your god. Jews and Mudslimes feel differently about your god.

By the way, How do all of you Christians feel about worshiping Jesus in ways that are inherently and provably pagan, going so far as to celebrate Easter, which is clearly a pagan ritual dedicated to spring??
How do you reconcile this? genuinely curious.

>Is it because we have the truth and you racist unbelievers hate being proven wrong?
More like you claim to have the truth and hate being proved wrong.

Christianity, or to be more precise, the possibility of the christian god existing, was disproved in the 4th century already (epicurean paradox) - until today, there's not even a single plausible argument against it. The best you christfags could come up with was "god has a greater plan and we're all to stupid to understand it".

Other than that, it is simply disgusting to see you guys kneeling to a "god" for no reason other than that he (or more precisely, his priests) told you to. You'd never see a satanist or traditional pagan degrade themselves like that.

So I'd recommend you get back to abusing children in the name of jesus and leave /pol to those capable of thinking on their own..

Yep,

talmudunmasked.com/index.htm

>Fell out of their control
You're probably referring to Islam, which is Judaic in nature, but it went out of control. Christianity and Judaism/Phariseeism are antithetical to one another.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/

wut

Because america participates in sin while at the same time promoting their right to freedom. Little do they know if they were to be redpilled on Love, and sin, Sin isn't freedom, Jesus is. Jesus isn't bondage and chains, Sin is.

I cant stand you guys cant read,
Jews
Abandoned
Their
side
project
after
it
took
a
life
of
its
own
What would you do? Wouldnt you denounce it too?
I've read both old and new testament, and again, you arent saying anything of note. Please continue to stay brain washed thinking you could ever contribute fully to the white race believing in a Semite god.

Just take a look at who forces lgbt and refugee agendas in europe. small hint: it's the churches and the christian parties (what did you think the C in Merkels CDU stands for ? communists?)

Why do you believe that pagan roots and christian faith are mutually exclusive? I personally see no contradiction.

How do you even practice paganism? All european sources are written by christians. You can borrow from hinduism but at the end of the day isnt it about living in accordance with nature, being virtuous and honoring your ancestors? I already observe those 3 as a christian.

When did I say christians were left leaning?
As political peoples we are allies, as religious peoples we are not.

>That jewish subversion is destroying white nations
>That multiculturalism is cancer
>That feminism is cancer
>That racial differences are real and that they matter
>That patriarchy is necessary
>That democracy is a failure, if not subversive
>That monarchy or fascism is the only acceptable way
>That masculine virtues are key
>That the beauty of nature must be protected and cared for
Then how are you christian?
Go read the bible before spouting such bull.

>By the way, How do all of you Christians feel about worshiping Jesus in ways that are inherently and provably pagan, going so far as to celebrate Easter, which is clearly a pagan ritual dedicated to spring??
>How do you reconcile this? genuinely curious.
It's feels fucking great every day with the lord. On pagan holidays, easter, everyday.

That's truth, Christianity started the hate against Jews.
Judas selling Jesus for 30 pieces of silver was the original "with jews you lose", Jews would back stab you for a few Shekels.
And many Christian leaders like Leopold i expelled the Jews.

>Side project
It wasn't you stupid amerikike. Jesus called out the Jews for everything they did, hence their intense hatred for Him and Christianity in general.

>How do you even practice paganism? All european sources are written by christians. You can borrow from hinduism but at the end of the day isnt it about living in accordance with nature, being virtuous and honoring your ancestors? I already observe those 3 as a christian.
Even if we ignore the many sources written by modern day atheists (all that asatru and wicca crap), there's still oral tradition. At least in the german speaking areas, it's been proven that the old faith survived until at least the late 1600s, with the first "neo"pagans (that aren't proven to be connected to those of old) showing up around the same time. Saying that all pagan sources were created by christians is wrong.

obvious troll thread, saged.

You worship Christ on his birthday?
Oh wait you don't
Contemporary sources put jesus's birth in the spring time
It was moved to The festival of Saturnalia to be easily digestable to pagans tarnishing the religions of both

You celebrate his death on easter, a holiday named for a pagan godess, celebrated the same way even today.

Its heresy. Just as a JH

openbible.info/topics/worship_of_false_gods

But it just makes your a heretic to your own god. These things were added to christianity.
Christ would be ashamed if he was a lord and savior.

>As political peoples we are allies
And that's what it boils down to. The jews aren't sitting here arguing about if it's ok for a jew to be this religion or that. Jewish people do what's good for jews no matter if they're atheist, orthodox, buddhist, or whatever.

I worship the all father at his alter.

and yet, here you are, worshiping their god, thinking you can get into heaven.

Except Christ denounced pharisaic jews you fucking imbecile.

>spring time
Autumn you fucking retard.

>Easter
You do know it's Pascha in Latin and Greek right? Not Easter (which is English only), stop believing Zeitgeist bullshit.

Yo I didn't start this conversation.

I just want to bring white people back to nature.
For me what it really boils down to is respecting technology for what it is and not abusing it like we have so greatly in this century.

Because we have pope francuck, no christians will be working on this.

Maybe its you the one that should read the bible. The bible explicitly says that woman should have no rights and they are here to serve me(not you, you aren't a man).

we hate atheists what are you on about

Also
>Spring
You're wrong, it correlates more with fall/autumn season than Winter.

>religion threads
there's a board for this already, what topic are you trying to slide off Sup Forums?

and yet, here you are, worshiping their god.
Jews have warned about their own behavior before. you think that makes you correct.

>ostara
>eggs being painted and gifted
>bunnies
>ostara is english
shiggydiggy

Stop believing christcuck bullshit.
You honestly think "Ēostre" is english? the old english name for said goddess is even closer at "Ēastre"
youre putting worship to another godess in her name every spring.

Stop it and worship your own false god.

>We have more power and skill then you will ever have.
>Your worthless.
A Christian is humble. You are not.
A Christian tries not to spew hatred. You however...
If you would lurk more, you would notice many folks here express Christian beliefs.
They say Sup Forums is a Christian board, or so I heard.

There are sources for both, I choose spring time. but even still you know its wrong to celebrate these holidays then.

Their God is not happy with them. That is the reason for the covenant with the goyim.

>Franco
>Hitler
>Cordeneau
etc
And look at where it's gotten them. Your kike god clearly doesn't want those kind of men to win, even if they lower themselves to worship him.

>Christianity re-built Europe.
After destroying it, you mean
>Christianity and Europe are one and the same.
Wrong.

It's a Jewish psyops that is currently using the mask of Paganism to attack all of the Christian threads which are filled to the brim with anti-Zionism and anti-Talmud links, music, and gospel readings. These are dangerous threads to Jews because it wakes up a lot of people who come to Sup Forums to realize what the Jews are doing in society. It's truly genius, really, as few of the Pagan goys have any idea this is happening and their need to belong to something is being exploited to no end by the JIDF.

Paganism threads, by contrast, have nothing in them of worth. They post the same shitty deviantART pictures of Odin, cry about Christians as Jews do, and achieve nothing. e.g. They claim nature is important to protect as one of their pagan roots, but haven't made any memes or movements to raise awareness of environmental concerns, such as in China. They're all full of total shit and delusional beyond belief.

Many of them will deny they are pawns of JIDF, or even JIDF themselves, but don't be fooled. JIDF failed to rally support of Israel by posting Israeli models non-stop, so Paganism is their newest thing to push.

>After destroying it
Destroying what? Some rocks and trees?
Europe before Christianity was africa-tier.

Actual pagan here, I believe in the 14 words and think Christianity only serves to serve the Jews.

We have nothing because you took it from us and appropriated it. I first thought this was bad but it will just bring the men back into the fold easier.

We celebrate the holidays of our ancestors because in doing so we honor our parents.
We don't spend those holidays worshiping pagan deities, our worship is given to Christ.
If anything we are disrespecting the pagan "deities".

>Destroying what? Some rocks and trees?
Even if it were just rocks and trees, those were European rocks and European trees destroyed by non-Europeans.

>Europe before Christianity was africa-tier.
Why do you pretend Rome and Greece didn't exist, user?
Why do you pretent that "Africa-tier" means nothing coming out of the mouth of a Christian considering at the mere splash of holy water he'd willingly put a nigger foot in there?

Paganism is dead you fucking new age larper.

>Youre just worshiping a pleb tier guy that mated with a whore and knocked over a temple.
This is how I know you are a fucking jew shill. This Jewish slander attack against Jesus being son of illicit relationship and Mary a whore is almost as old as Jesus.

Don't worry (((shill))). Are you watching how CNN is imploding on a daily basis and inadvertently red pilling more and more normies on your true agenda? Time is running out... .. .

>non-Europeans.
Those crusaders were Roman. They were European you fucking retard.

/thread

Honorary semites aren't European. They'll share the same oven with their beloved jews and their sandnigger kin.

You are retarded. I just said that literally in every other European language, it's a variation of Pascha.

Pascua = Spanish
Pazkoa = Euskera
Paques = French
Pasen = Dutch
Pasqua = Italian
Pääsiäinen = Finnish
etc

Yep, Easter = Ostara, even when literally every other country in Europe has a different name for it. That's why Jews HATE Christianity, and would rather have Islam, Atheism, paganism arise than Christianity.

Cry me a river kike.

Why do you pretend Rome and Greece didn't exist, user?
Why do you pretent that "Africa-tier" means nothing coming out of the mouth of a Christian considering at the mere splash of holy water he'd willingly put a nigger foot in there?

And all those people became Christian. There are no greek or roman pagans outside of some LARPers.

the bible is what allowed us to be premier in the world - we have forgotten our faith and allowed secularism to take over - and also reminder the world hates the name of Jesus - Trump allowed the prayers of the clergy on inauguration day to end the prayers with 'in the name of Jesus' and the comments from people afterwards were seriously sad - I was so proud of our Prez -

I don't hate Christians.

I'm not scare of the truth nor do I think you have any clue what the truth.

En masse you guys certainly have power.

I'm not worthless silly christian

>And all those people became Christian.
So what, if you want to repeat past mistakes keep serving the kikes, feminists and niggers then.

I don't serve the kikes, refer to

Right because naming a holiday after a pagan diety is showing disrespect.
You are a heretic.

Said the man worshiping the Jewish god while appropriating multiple other religious holidays and at the same time being part of the most splintered religion in history. I could at least respect you if you were orthodox.

As you explain CNNs situation to me I am just as excited as you are. I just don't think Christ will have a place when we break them. No Abrahamic religion will.

But also you clearly cant read because I said he mated with one whore, he was not born of one. But he definitely wasn't born to a virgin.

Keep dreaming nigger.
Paganism is dead.
You don't even know the old ways.

If it serves the jews why is it that jew groups like the ACLU have fought tooth and nail to remove any imagery or influence of christianity from public life? If it good for the jews why aren't they encouraging more christianity?

because /pol has become (((/POL)))

What are the old ways then. Tell me.
You can't. I was once a pagan too but then I realized how fucking retarded it was when I could find nothing that told me how my ancestors actually worshiped.
Paganism is dead and you're all new age faggots.

>I don't serve the kikes
You're feeding their tribal egregore with energy, of course you're serving them.

I don't really care for paganism, the real important part is getting rid of you sandniggers

Good luck faggot. Those "sandniggers" built Europe.

my worthless you stupid little faggot?
youtube.com/watch?v=XRixkHH56_A

Its a Germanic word, Its really not that hard to see...
Cry me a river my guy, you worshipa false god and think the after life comes free by birthright. and you think the transition of a religion from one culture to another means anything other than jewish subversion. Rome died because of Christianity. Not the other way around.

>Those "sandniggers" built Europe.
Europeans built Europe, but leave it to the jew LARPer to try to steal that.

>Why are Muslims so hated here?
>Is it because we have the truth and you racist unbelievers hate being proven wrong?
>Does the truth scare you?
>We have more power and skill then you will ever have.
>Your worthless.
>Stop the Muslim hate!!!

See how stupid your argument is?

Christian Europeans built Euurope.
Sandniggers(arabs) are almost all muslim.
Leave it to an theist to be retarded.

So what you're telling me is its wrong to recreate or reform a religion based on whats convenient for it to thrive?
Clearly I dont know the old ways. No one does. You cucks made sure of that. What I do know is that if we fill in the gaps, and you christcucks criticize, you're just bigger hypocrites than I thought.
>what is Catholicism
>what is Protestantism
>what is 100 sects of Christianity

Don't sit here and pretend you worship an old religion. You don't.

European christians that were moralized by the word. Now demoralized secular humanist europeans give it a way.

Don't even try to argue with him. Just look at his flag. Tis a futile gesture my friend. The willfully blind cannot be granted sight if they do not wish it so.