Why are niggers so primitive and lack imagination?

Why are niggers so primitive and lack imagination?

You would think being 10th generation in the United States now would make them become part of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auaKQx0pVE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Louis CK made this same joke you'd probably laugh your balls off. There are a lot of examples to prove your point but a funny joke that you're too autistic to get isn't one of them.

has to be fake. has to. nobody capable of language is this dumb

>not realizing this is a joke
wew lad

What's the joke here? I'm a dumb nigger?

it is fake. A nigger wouldn't recollect that it's called PEMDAS.

>Louis CK

>stormfagging so hard you don't recognize a joke

Jesus fucking Christ he's a memelord. Look at his profile pic you dumb nigger.

>You would think being 10th generation in the United States now would make them become part of society?

You'd think, but merchants and other dems want to see them stay niggers forever. Mnemonics like PEMDAS were invented by liberal (((pedagogists))) like Piaget and other Euroscum

a Louis ck analogue of that joke would be "i can't get pregnant from receiving Tyrone's seed in my colon but if i fart it out and let my wife scoop it into her womb we will hopefully be blessed with our own son of Africa"

"Also, I'm fat and pathetic"

During a sex ed class I was teaching, I had a black student argue with me that a mixture of toothpaste and bleach in your dick before sex was an effective spermicide and barrier to STD's.
Mind you, he had revealed in class that he had herpes and had knocked up his 14 year old girlfriend. He was 18 btw.

Yes, I filed a CPS report.
Yes, he is now incarcerated.

>Louis Cuck is capable of making anything even remotely funny

>not realizing this is a joke tweet

Just how autistic are you?

>Louis CuK
I hate that faggot

>Being so blinded by your hatred that you refuse to even recognize jokes
See help, your autism can he treated.

I wish he did so his joke would fall flat and Black Twitter would get enraged about him stealing their stupid jokes.

Pray, do tell, what is the substance of the joke? That niggers should be freed from the mandatory schooling? That they should lose what might be perhaps the only civilizing influence in their lives? The fed uses too much of its resources to brainwash the whites, instead of trying to improve the lives of those less blessed. Sad!

Guys, it's just not funny.

>Obvious joke is obvious

OP has autism

it's not even a good joke.

I vaguely remember reading about a group of women in Africa that didn't know why they kept having babies. Westerners had to come in and explain sex to them.

It's not even that good a joke

lmao this shit is fucking embarrassing

This is what happens when you come from countries with an average IQ of

For real that was like 10-15 years ago, he's a faggot now

>Nigger tells a bad joke
>FUCKING PRIMITIVE APES, GAS THEM ALL
Tough crowd

>t. Nigger

When did I say that?

>implying you're not the illiterate niggers here for not getting the joke

Lack of proper raising, i imagine. Put a white baby into the pit of wolves, and if tgey spmehow wont eat him, he will become an animal pretty soon.

Horrifying, but good for you in doing something about it. Did you suffer any retaliation?

it's a fucking joke jesus christ lmfao

>stormfags

Niggers are a joke. Indeed.

Damn it, non-whites need to be spayed and neutered so that there won't be anymore of them in a few generations.

Let's start pushing soy on non-white males so that they get femmey and lose their sex drive. Tell them it's a super food for fertility or some shit. Minority men love taking supplements for virility.

Hilarious.

It's a joke tweet obviously
Why are you all so autistic and serious about it ffs.

Jesus christ this board is embarrassing

You might check up your IQ.
People who isn't get jokes or sarcasm habe sub 90 IQ

Whether its funny or not isnt the point, the fact that you thought this was real means you shouldnt breed.

Maybe you'll like Louis CK's newest project, an unironic documentary about a gay black DC street gang

Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=auaKQx0pVE0

>a "hard streetgang" of gay niggers
well now I've seen everything

>Thinking nigger tweets are sarcasm
>Thinking niggers need to be given any flack

Go fuck yourself Tyrone nigger.

I'm not arguing whether it's funny or not.
Nor did I say that I thought it's real.
I only wonder what its message is.

lol I was just about to say that