Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisors

>Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisors

checkmate atheists

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vatican-police-break-up-gay-10743972

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZhG5N
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/06/28/vaticano-fermato-un-monsignore-festini-gay-e-droga-nel-palazzo-del-santuffizio/3691426/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive
archive.is/ZhG5N

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

KILL THE TRAITORS OF THE CROSS, CRUSADE NOW

Bring back the Inquisition.

BASED BERGOGLIO CRACKING DOWN ON HERETICS

Catholics are all traitors of the cross.

>protesticuck
>I can be a serial killer/rapist/cannibal but as long as I read the Bible regularly I'll get in Heaven
Protesticucks are all traitors of the cross

>"Ill pay a sum of money to the Vatican so i can get to heaven"
Deus Vult my dude
Both have their own human error

Actually pretty based. Church knows it doesn't work like that but does the one paying know that?

yes except you can't buy yourself a ticket to Heaven anymore but the Protestant dogma still stands.

>>Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisorscheckmate atheists

How does this even remotely matter to the existence of God or Jesus Christ or even what conservative Roman Catholics believe or do?

egas

>.co.uk
News discarded. On Cuck Island, fake news is the only kind of news.

>>Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisorscheckmate atheists

British army cadets molested too. Argentina wins. That is OPS logic

Boycotts molested. Kids camping therefore wrong.

OP logic

The pope should be allowed to kill them all

Swimming coach child molestor. Therefore swimming is wrong for kids.

OP Logic

I'm sure it was an honest mistake. It would help if they would have put up signs so there was no confusion that priests can't have gay sex. Obviously no hetero sex... but seems there is a loophole.

says usa whos news is 100% fake, just check out cnn

>The pope should be allowed to kill them all

Special dungeon under Vatican or them would be nice. Let the pedo inquisition begin

Lot of fags wormed their way into the Church to destroy it. Kill all fags. They are cancer.

>he thinks he's morally superior to rapists and murderers
Total depravity m8. We receive forgiveness from the grace of God alone.

Don't know if real or just libel

If real, they deserve a bullet.

God wouldn't give his grace to scum just because they read his book every once in a while. In his own book he specifically gives instructions on how to live life and that scum doesn't follow them

We are all scum who do not deserve forgiveness. If we truly regret our actions and repent, God will forgive our sins and help us walk the righteous path. "Reading his book every once in a while" does not fool God, and he only forgives those who seek true forgiveness.

Is this good for mr bergogolio? Is he ourguy?

The indulgences were about forgiveness of temporal punishment. Repeating a lie don't make it real.

The way I read it, His guys were doing the Orgy
further he recently demoted a conservative German bishop who wanted more conservative Catholicism.

lol

poor Pope Benedict, he must be really regretting handing the reigns over to Francis

Accused is 76?

and still partying like a pro. Almost admirable.

This happens only if you sin during a moment of weakness and seek forgiveness. Protestants do nasty puppy-kicking through their lives while reading the Bible and on their deathbeds are like "please God be cool and forgive all that nasty shit I did". There's a difference between commuting sins during moments of weakness(after all we're imperfect human beings) and deliberately ignoring God's teachings and asking for forgiveness.

For some strange reason, I don't think it was 100% voluntary.

I don't know why, it just seems odd to 'retire' from your pope job after a not very long tenure, and be replaced by your ideological opposite.

we need Pius XIII

As long as that anti-human death cult is abolished everything is fine.

Your misunderstanding of Protestantism is equivalent to the people who say that Catholics worship the saints. I encourage you to actually read up on some protestant theology, living your life in ignorance and hate is not healthy.

KILL THE FAGGOTS

Imagine my shock. Catholics are faggots.

any sources or links to get started?
>living your life in ignorance and hate is not healthy.
kind of ironic since on Sup Forums we always celebrate our mutual hatred os niggers and kikes

The may not need to kill them, but they've got a serious homosexual problem and they may require a purge.

It's literally killing the whole church.

I see you everywhere, thanklessly archiving links

What's your name?

>29 seconds apart

fuck off cnn

theyre too good of people. theyre nice to people who want them dead.

He plays it off like he's showing humility - but in reality he's got a major homo foot fetish.

I want to be orthodox,what are the requirements?Some rules or food that i musnt eat?

>The popes were the biggest party animals ever.
>Common knowledge
>Why do you think protestantism exists?
>Because popes were too epic. SJW christian 'Martin Luther' runs off crying and forms protestantism.
>I wanna be a based pope.
>Lose power to proper govt so form own mini country in order to remain the boss.
>based.

I always wondered how many of these Catholic sex scandals are the doing of morranos. We all know how fixated a certain group of (((people))) are on that sort of thing.

>gay orgies
>pedophile priests
And you people still shit talk Protestantism.

It's a bot.

Whats a morrano?

"All I have to do is say 'lol sorry Jesus' and I get to Heaven"

t.Protestantism

Christianity is corrupted.
All of it.
Worry not, He will come soon to free us all and burn the heretics.

>what are the requirements
Go to the church, get baptized, then do whatever the hell you want. Locals literally believe that as long as you wear the cross necklace, it will suck up your sins and keep you pure.

>Implying Fox News if fake news

That being said, there are good news sources in the UK. The Times and Sky are based.

>how does a direct contact to the Vicar of Christ getting caught in the middle of the most reckless, disgraceful, twisted heinous sins with other men affect the integrity of that organization
You're a fucking retard, man, and probably a faggot kid toucher

I don't either, I think (((they))) forced Benedict out.

PRAISE

>2017
>believing that Jesus died on a cross

Jesus died on a torture stake, not a cross. Another one of the Catholic Church's lies.

"Not through works are we saved, but through grace"
"For whomever believes in (Jesus) shalt not perish but have life everlasting

>N-n-no! You've got to have last rites before you die and also be baptized, also the popes are literally God's mouthpeice even though they contradict each other and the current one's a heretical cuck! It's so simple goys! Protestants BTFO!!!

The Catholic scholar, ladies and gents

Lol. Not even a great habbening. It's been going on for decades. Vatican has been ABCagency-level in drug trafficking for a while too, their operations include here in Flipland. Glad they caught a big fish though, especially in Vatican.

lel. I'm sorry no one ever seems to learn your lessons Norway. But honestly you've become Sup Forums's top non-trip in only a few months, displacing the Obama Leaf

The last buttfuckings for the degenerate Beast of the Revelation, kek.

Italy will soon be rubble & Rome history

Your devious trick will do nothing to the sanctity and unity of Holy Mother Church, the Papacy shall continue as long as humans herd this beautiful earth and claim, in due time, all of the other christian confession under his gentle but permanent grasp

Well them, well then, this couldn't have started yesterday. People don't knock a lot unexpected on doors of Vatican, but what a coincidence.
Original story in Italian newspaper:
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/06/28/vaticano-fermato-un-monsignore-festini-gay-e-droga-nel-palazzo-del-santuffizio/3691426/

>Lot of fags wormed their way into the Church to destroy it

Xenogears was red pilled

>>"Ill pay a sum of money to the Vatican so i can get to heaven"
Literally mafia tier: you pay the boss for protection.

Every week i hear about Catholics being involved in weird sexual acts.
>whats new?

>"God? Where does such a being exist? You should know by now how the 'Ethos' came about... It was an organization created by Solaris aeons ago solely for the purpose of managing ignorant humans. Its doctrines are just deceptions to control the masses. The 'Ethos' used the 2 sweet fruits of 'faith' and 'technology' well to skill fully manipulate global affairs and people's zeal. Thus, they manipulated the ignorant masses to repeatedly continue their pointless wars. Eventually battle data on 'man' and 'weapons' gleaned from these wars were sent to Solaris itself... And analyzed to aid in ruling the entire earth. These intentionally perpetuated wars caused so much psychological discord. But faith in 'god' ....salvation... was used as a cushion to soften the blow. It was a well thought out system. But the choice of managers was extremely poor. Or did you think that acting out the part of a faithful servant of god would someday yield an answer from a great god somewhere? Can't you see that such a divine being just never existed from the beginning?

They are all degenerate homosex. This is surprising how?

The high church needs to be purged

DEEPEST LORE

WTF I LOVE THE POPE NOW

yfw the guy in charge of investigating sex abuses is caught committing sex abuses

Fucking cockblockers.

So you can't kill Yahweh, but killing Deus is fine?

For any one wondering that pic ends with nun lady getting fucked by that Ork in front of the kids. Forget what happens to the kids themselves tho

Nothing changes in reality. You still kill Yahweh.

I suppose they count on people not knowing latin and shit

Reading the Bible does not get you saving grace, it is your admission of your sins before Christ that grants salvation.
Salvation is a gift, not a goal. Catholics are heretics.

more like phllishits make terrible choices for any position