THE WWE MEME POSTER WAS NOT 15YO

Jack Posobiec lied again as he does every day
time to stop him.
expose his ass on Twitter, Plebbit, where ever.
His controlled opposition, he plants fake details in every story and by that discredit the story and the entire alt-media
This is some sneaky shit and we must stop it NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfY3x8M9alo
youtube.com/watch?v=c65s6IUVp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=RJo6VrNnr1c&feature=youtu.be&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=azSgkWzIlC8
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/882502847014871041
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Yes just a sperge, lad.

I fucking hate this moron

It was a very obvious attempt to brand us as fake news

Also where he said he personally declares a meme jihad

it is like everything he does is designed to compromise us

we need to vet and flush out the CIA LARPers so everyone knows they're not us

Does Nick Fandos at NYT have any intel on the security teams with Jack or when he might be in an open field with a direct line of sight to a public parking lot, asking for a fellow Maddow fan.

>Jack Posobiec
Dude I personally started the rumor here this morning

does it matter? CNN still committed blackmail on the guy

Of course it's matter lol.. when you plant a tiny fake detail in the story it's good enough to discredit it as a whole
The guy spread fake news every fucking day to discredit us. We need to start Posobiec Out Op until he's done

carefull this may be a shill PsyOp thread
cia
JIDF
shareblue
shills itt

No one even knows who the guy is, guy went into hiding the second this shit started

I don't believe it was hanassholesolo. The solo's are good people. They would never do anything to make CNN cry like a bitch.

In another I hope someone can post the double Youtube site that showed how he ripped off another video
Please bump it and repost it until he's done.
Watch this
Whose the shill?
This guy is the reason why half of the country thinks the WWE meme poster is 15 when he's not

I believe this guy. I see things in the morning on /pol and either Posobiec or Renegade paul smith dude or who ever will tweet it out. They troll here for morning material.

there is no such thing as a right wing SJW.

This. These fake little details are always used as a straw man by our enemies. This /pol comment pictured could've came from CNN for all we know.

Go fuck a goat Mohammed

Jack had biggest influence of any1 pushing the story out. He's /ourguy/

They have talked about the 15YO thing in CNN all day long.
youtube.com/watch?v=c65s6IUVp5U

>youtube.com/watch?v=EfY3x8M9alo
Enjoy watching (((Rebel Media)))

bump

hansASSHOLEsolo was not the original shit poster.... he posted a gif... God Emporer's tweet has sound...... meme DID NOT COME FROM REDDIT

this image is very interesting, anyone now if this is real?

> everyone who disagrees with muh Alt-Lite buddies are ebil shills!

Even a child could tell you this guy is Controlled Op. He showed up out of no where with artificial support to push his voice and advocates for Alt-Lite cuckoldry.

>muh shareblue
you need to go back to r/t_d. your faggy retard is a controlled op. Sorry.

If anybody here doesn't trust me, just tweet him
>Why did you lie about the meme poster age?
You'll get blocked in less than a hour. My word

bumpp

Controlled opposition is fake news in of it's self.

Bullshit

FUCK POSOBIKEK AND FUCK THE (((ALT-LITE)))
youtube.com/watch?v=RJo6VrNnr1c&feature=youtu.be&t=10s

This is an example of concern trolling.It's one of the easiest shill tactics to spot and a good test for newbs.

this

> hurr durr everyone who disagrees with muh alt lite is a shill
> muh concern trolling
Fuck off

You do realize that he is probably just in the naval reserve.

I'm just pointing out the obvious you crook

funny how Jack makes a random anonymous post and then 5 seconds later Jack retweets a screencap of just that post on twatter without all the replies asking for a source.

btw, that ID never responded back again in the thread.

Prove it.
Anonymous sources say that the memer was a 12 year old transsexual syrian refugee with gout.

>being so triggered by a trump shitpost you dox he redditor who posted it

>in and of it is self

raelie mks me thungk - 1;

jesus christ you shills are stupid, just randomly post about spencer and try to ti it in you never give up an opportunity, and also muh right wing sjw what are you doing??

jack's last name sounds fake, hes a fucking dodgy cunt a total shill, he fucked up that story about Europe by using footage taken from somewhere else and discredited the whole thing even Henrik from RedIce called that out, i dont think Jack will get far he is a plastic looking cunt with no personality like most government agents whos role is to subvert and mislead, imagine being the low level dickhead spook that reads this shit and being aware of just how much hate we have for them because of their roles in shilling for globalism and historically inventing muh right wing extremist shooters and muh neo nazis, you people are fucking losers how many of you cunts are pony posters aswell? fuck off, your going to kill us all shilling for globalism and covering up islamic attacks

that faggot needs to be doxed for capitulating to the MSM. he should have just said he lied about making the meme, as there is no evidence he actually made the meme. just plebbit larping.

This is some of the most sophisticated 5th leveling of the schlong nose you'll ever see. Kudos, OP. We will win. Raze them.

>His controlled opposition

I think he's just opposition.

also why the fuck does anyone think that retweeting screen caps from POL is news worthy?

some of these idiots like a jack and cerno and paul joseph watson get trolled on purpose to retweet bullshit by anons

dont worry folks the top journalists that retweet pol ae on the case !!!

Hi Shill

Sage

WWE, lets do this.

>Jack Posobiec lied again as he does every day
Was he even the first one to say that? I'm fairly certain is was some user with a screencap of another user's post saying it was.

And for some reason every fucking retard on the internet decided that's how it was.

whats the point ? anybody with 2 brain cells to rub thogether knows that already

he is not organic
keep an eye out for sharks in the Trump wave

You do know Jack wasn't the only one reporting this.

Sup Forums stinks of shills atm

He was muddying the waters on purpose dumasses and OP is pissed off about it...Why?

fuck jack probotics... too dumb to even figure out a good media last name like leibowitz did

and also - larp as ridiculous leftists!

any idea how fucking easy it is to pretend to be a non-binary mentally ill lie-believing shit-spewing racist psycho? and how fun/ny?

it's real nice

Damn, I find myself agreeing with a muslim here on pol... Sup Forums what have you done to me?

even a nigger sometimes say something of value

agree that citing and making a big deal out of totally unverified rumor makes us look just like cnn etc

not sure if he's just an idiot or an idiot on purpose but he needs to lose whatever prominence he has - not a good spokesman

> jack dindu nuffin
You are either retarded, or the real shills.
youtube.com/watch?v=azSgkWzIlC8

what Australian uses the word crook where you from cunt?, are you on a proxy maggot?
Jack is a fucking suss cunt and a limp wristed faggot that teamed up with loomer the entryist and cerno to try and burn the alt right with a competing rally that segment of the alt light have ruined and exposed themselves, these cunts including paul watson are not allys they counter signal constantly against the right and if they can get enough influence in a few years time they will be activated to attack us on the right, they dont stand for a damn thing all they want is clicks and to sell you shit and donations to their patreon, you cant argue against anything i said because your a shill and dont know what to say if you go off script

He is an attention hound who found his 5 minutes of fame by sucking on Trump dick. Now that he has a platform he is exposing himself as a talentless two bob hack. He needs to slink back off into obscurity.

definitely a shill

doesn't excuse him from making us look like morons when he's wrong with his kind of platform

cnn: "look they're spreading fake news! they're just like us."

>Attack this media personality who is on your side because of a mere technicality and do our fighting for us, stupid goyim!

no shit ya fucking idiot have you been paying attention to the god damn thread?

No real shit poster wants Han Asshole doxxed. Thats the most important point.

hi larper

i larp too

adolescent racism - seems legit
any1 - seems legit
/ourguy/ - seems legit

hi there

>flag
Nice proxy buzzfeed

bump

Cernovich is jumping on this with a high level of poofiness and retardation along with Sargon. Fuck them and jack I'm a newfag and I didn't believe it from the start and nor do I believe in this story that CNN has put out. There's more to this story than meets the eye

It is spelt Thernobitch around these here parts NOOB.

Heat Street

You are really bad at this, just stop.

No one is going to waste their time with Jack when there's CNN being doxxed to Hell!

sage

or it was a total distraction from a happening somewhere else

that segment of the alt light are gate keepers they are the real enemy antifa are an absolute joke, cerno inserted himself into the anti sjw movement the same time milo did the faggot took the gamergate scene while the other one took on the masculinity scene both were reactionary movements that needed to be controlled and guided and monitored

Yes he was.

CNN Doxxed a 15 year old.

He's 37, he said so himself on Reddit

so what no one cares

we want disinfo when it comes to anons genius, if you dont then you are with the enemy.

>
>Of course it's matter lol.. when you plant a tiny fake detail in the story it's good enough to discredit it as a whole
Yes, if we act principled, maybe the other side would see how principled we are and consider joining our cause. They will see that we don't steep to tactics that CNN and other publications use would applaud our efforts, even if they're less effective because of our principles.

bumpp

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/882502847014871041

these are some good troll accounts with a basic gestalt and some good audio clips of the fake right

The real enemy are those who are trying to take your rights away. Bigger fish to fry but it can be harder to find the shills I just rely on my gut feeling and it's usually right

Jack and (((friends))) are actively subverting the right, he is not /ourguy/!

Neither do I, but people need to stop defending Jack.

See these videos:

do you understand how movements are controlled and guided?
what rights? we dont have free speech go public and criticise jewish influence in the media or attack islam see how long you last before your attacked by a jewish group and have your life ruined

do i have to explain to you the legacy media is in its death throws and alternative media is going to replace it and guess who is making moves and power plays in alternative media now while its in its infancy? those segments of the alt lite we are attacking they are the enemy and they constantly attack and counter signaling us they have been trying to get in control of this trump wave since the start and to guide it into civic nationalism and muh freedoms, how have these people not set off alarm bells?
go with your gut then absorb their content these people are slimy, you want the truth lad? go listen to RedIce

Hahaha, holy fuck, this. Then again it's just as bad as CNN's anonymous sources might have kinda said maybe that information was leaked to Russians. It's just shit flinging.

Friendly reminder that him and Laura Loomer are grifters. The Shakespeare stunt was all about getting paid. They had a website setup for donations before even going and raised many thousands more than the fine.

of course it was a lie fucking Sup Forums started it to try and get the cnn fags to release details to fuck with em.

its not that hard to attack the legacy media
but those hacks make up bullshit hell jack even made a tweet about the person being black mailed being a LGBT Trump supporter
complete bullshit they are just twisting the narrative to call CNN the real bigots

what they are not saying is the shit he tweeted about jewish control of CNN
the other week all these faggots attacked and smeared baked alaska for making a jewish meme now they are defending this poster !
its just for clicks they fucking hate us they hate it that we will not shut up about jewish double standards and influence in media and the fact they are the ones pushing Marxism in higher education and open borders for white country's
no shit poster wants the user doxxed for memes, but people need to take off the blinkers and look around at who is in the trump wave with them people dont even do research about these people they just shout yay woo trump if they cheer for trump they are our guys herp derp, never mind about what they do to people in the right and the fucking shilling and smear tactics against people advocating for our future

this guy is definitely controlled opposition. His orders are to destroy credibility

the counter signal rally he held with cerno was hilarious they completely fucked themselves even lauren southern took a swing at them, and jack blocked lauren hahaha jacks a fucking soft cunt and a total charlatan its war and we are gonna destroy that segment of the alt light every damn time they start it with the shit flinging at us and we gonna finish it i have lost count of the amount of tweets cerno has deleted after getting mocked by our trolls for talking shit about spencer and the alt right, without a future for our people we have nothing, so this talk about muh freedoms while we have no home land for ourselves and get attack for questioning jewish power involved with the destruction of our countrys means nothing muh freedoms is bullshit we haven't even got a future the enemy and muh bigger fish are anyone who actively works against us and trys to smear or derail our movement we have the right to fucking exist and homelands just for us and anyone stopping us from talking about the issues is a problem