Im begging pol to permaban me. im depressed as fuck from this website

im begging pol to permaban me. im depressed as fuck from this website.
What i understand is that politics dont matter as long as jews dont get control over the government.
And i will be aware of it. But after going to a geert wilders rally. seeing how anti racist activists and pro wilders activists look like.. i dont wanna be either of them. I will live my life, get a girlfriend and workout. Its the end of gaining knowledge, and the point where i initiate the saving of europe. Ban me permanently, i promise i will always fight against jews and traitors.
Was nice knowing yall

stop false flagging cnn

i hope you know your shitty cyberbullying-warfare wont work.

>A
>FUCKING
>TOOHPASTE

Just for that you'll never be banned and left to sufffer nigger

You'll just turn in to a phoneposter.

go be a retard on facebook you actual loser

Straighten yourself out. Apprentice at an HVAC shop, grow a garden, get some chickens, raise some goats.

>What i understand is that politics dont matter as long as jews dont get control over the government.

>muh CNN
dont you have 50 threads already?

fucking donald redditors

IP ban is an IP ban. when im at home i cant access pol

reddit banned me years ago

go back to /ptg/ then cancer

no one else cares about your colbert memes or zionist president

Hahaha that was fuckin great thanks for posting that. I love any weird gifs with bob in them

>want to improve self
>can't even bring up self control to not type in a website's url into his browser

You lost before you even begun, you fucking retard.

you think any of that bullshit you typed hurts my feefees? ive got a killword for you, idiot here it is:

non-american.

Holy fuck I need to leave Sup Forums

Ignore the nu-cuck americans from /r/thedonald

Summer is almost over

why would i want to live around niggers and spics

you can disable the wifi on your phone and it has a different ip

We need to inform the ADL about the truth of KEK. KEK means "kill every kike"!!! This is the most hateful rhetoric. My uncle Mosha Silver-Diamondberg is a lawyer with the UN human rights tribunal and he will expose everyone one of you KEK praising NAZI SCUM! 4 of my grandparents were killed between the ages of 8-11 in the holocaust and I will not let anymore of my grandparents die again! I will shut down "kill every kike", I will shut you down for good!

KEK