Are police in burgerland trained to violate your rights...

Are police in burgerland trained to violate your rights? I hate being asked for ID as a passenger in a vehicle stopped for a minor traffic violation, but police are insistent on it. When they ask you for ID as a passenger, they put you in a pickle. Either you give them your ID (and confirm your status as a cuck), or enforce your God given rights and refuse. In turn, you get the patented police hassle. "If you don't have anything to worry about just let me check your ID ", "I want to know if you're a criminal or not ", "we can do this the easy way or the hard way", etc...

We shouldn't have that tinge of fear everytime we get pulled over by police. Even traffic enforcement through ticketing seems to be a fundraising racket by the state. Victimless crimes, yet we cough up more of our hard earned cash to the state (as if we don't give them plenty enough already).

How do we combat this Sup Forums? Do we have to start being dicks to cops and flexing our God given rights? What are some of our legitimate options in these scenarios?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never carry ID therefore I never am able to produce it.

I have been threatened with jail many times but not yet arrested.

This is exactly my problem. Police are trained to threaten you with the threat of jail over bullshit like this. Its a waste of my time and a complete hassle when they lie like that to me. The framers would turn over in their grave if they saw police conduct today.

Yes, you do have to be a dick to them in that situation (being questioned as a passenger). Your camera on your smart phone is your best friend, always be ready to have it record

Demand higher standards for training from your state legislators with as much (if not more) emphasis on constitutional/statutory law as arrest and defense tactics. Demand your local city hire people with more than an associates degree and pay them accordingly. Demand they hire based on merit, and not color or gender. Demand that your local police present themselves not as soldiers, but public servants. Want to know when this all started? LA riots.

Great ideas here, I'd personality be happy with just the better training with focus on statutory procedure. The only one that could seem iffy in my mind is the associates or higher (although an associates is pretty easy to get). I've certainly had awesome traffic stops with officers (state troopers), but the majority of traffic stops turn into ego feeding bullshit, imo. Personality types should be vetted, but idk how feasible this actually is. I'd be willing to bet that the officers who bring home the revenue through tickets and whatnot (regardless of tactics), the state would be happy to keep that officer on the job as long as its not a PR nightmare

Am I being detained or am I free to go?
On what probable cause?
What crime did I commit?

These are the questions you are supposed to ask them! Then they act dumb and ask you are you a lawyer! You don't have to be a lawyer to know the law!!!! KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!!!

t. Lolbertarian edgelord

the main problem with traffic stops is:

a. they're always predicated on bullshit
and
b. protocol for cops is to literally attempt to escalate every traffic stop into a DUI arrest or a drug possession arrest

so of course they're asking for the passenger's ID even though they saw the DRIVER do something wrong. it's 100% bullshit

well you can't really meme their training outta existence, just be a cuck when you're pulled over.
besides different cops different personalities, and a normal person would give you shit if you give them shit, let them do their jobs and then they fuck off

>I hate being asked for ID as a passenger in a vehicle stopped for a minor traffic violation, but police are insistent on it.
LITERALLY DOESN'T HAPPEN TO WHITE PEOPLE

I'VE BEEN DRIVER AND PASSENGER IN AN ALL-WYPEPO CAR DURING TRAFFIC STOPS, COPS NEVER ASKED FOR ID FROM ANYONE ELSE

DRIVER SHOWS LICENSE INSURANCE REGISTRATION DONE AND DONE HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR

BASED COPS OFTEN LET ME OFF WITH JUST A WARNING TOO KEK

I haven't had many encounters with police since I stopped breaking the law.

Agreed, and despite what some user said earlier, I'm no libertarian. I just don't like traffic police, as they are there to either collect revenue for the state, or give you an unneeded hassle in general when it comes to traffic stops. The shit they do is unnecessary 80% of the time. Police should focus more on real crime and criminals as opposed to flooding the streets with DUI checkpoints so they can inspect everything about your car and be a constant presence in your life. It actually feels like some jew mind game designed to get people to automatically capitulate and give way to the state from a very, very young age.

WOW YOUR ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE COMPLETELY REVERSES A KNOWN TREND WHERE POLICE ASK FOR ID AND THREATEN TO ESCALATE THE SITUATION BY CLAIMING IT'S ILLEGAL TO NOT HAVE ID ON YOU WHEN IN FACT IT IS ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO DEMAND IT FROM YOU

>HE DRIVES 55

LMAO SKRUB

America is a full-blown whacko nazi police state - I wouldn't leave the door there, you are more likely to be killed by some loony burger than a mudslime anywhere else.

What's your problem with the police knowing who you are and making sure they're not talking to some escaped psycho or terrorist?

I have the constitutional right to not be unlawfully detained without a valid reason

>cop takes your ID
>goes back to his donut-wrapper covered little cuck console and lists you as having been stopped, suspicious, etc.
>cops will now see this and treat you like a piece of shit automatically
>if you forget that such a thing happened and tell them "nah i ain't never been stopped" they'll proclaim you a liar and use that as "probable cause" to drag you out of your vehicle

Cops are arrogant, corrupt cunts. Each and every one of them. They are not to be trusted. They are not to be sympathized with. They'd imprison little kids if they thought it could boost their rep and salary.

You shouldn't give a cop even the tiniest fucking smidgen of ammunition, nor should you comply unless you HAVE to.

They can look up your car, give you a ticket, and you have to show up at the police station at some time and produce ID and, say, a $15 fine (in CA at least). How are you just getting away with it?

Driving is a privilege not a right. You can do that schtick on public ground but not in a car.

What does that have to do with identification?

Are public roads, policed by public servants, not public grounds? Driving is traveling, and we have the implied right to freely travel without unnecessary detention. The jews got to you, thinking that driving is not a right but a privelege

>driving is a privilege
>therefore cops should be allowed to pull over anyone and fuck with anyone whether its justified or not, and it usually isn't

wew lad

awful lotta black people itt

I am not a suspect in a crime, he can ask me to give ID as a passenger, but not demand it of me. Technically I am under detention as a passenger in a stopped vehicle, but only by proxy. The chop has no right to demand my ID,. As far as I'm concerned it is a waste of my time and not needed.

We start killing the police. We kill them indiscriminately and without mercy. Pic related.

Things like demanding ID from passengers and the criminalization of marijuana are meant to catch niggers slipping, giving the state an excuse to hassle them or put them behind bars. Of course, the state can't explicitly say this, so officers are trained to enforce the law without prejudice. This results in white niggers finding themselves on the receiving end of the criminal justice system. When faced with the consequences of their actions, both niggers and white niggers deny culpability, employing similar rhetoric such as "we don't obey your laws whitey, we wuz kangz n sheeeiiit" or "we don't obey your laws statists, we wuz founderz n sheeeiiit."

t.officer poundsass

1. Why have you stopped me?
2. I do not consent to searches.
3.Do you have probable cause a crime has been committed?
4. Am I free to go or am I being detained?
5. When operating a vehicle, you are required to have identification, registration and insurance. (Some places allow you to show you ID, insurance & registration using your phone.)

If they do handcuff you, use the fifth amendment and say nothing.
Miranda rights- "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can be used against you in a court. You have the right to an Attorney. If you can not afford an Attorney, one will be appointed/provided for you. Do you understand what has been read."

Most people are arrested because they do not flex their rights.
Check your local laws, if necessary print them out. Not all officers are law-abiding.

the problem is, they are checking if its lawful or not, they don't yet know its unlawful.
>the reason why they stopped you might be unlawful in your opinion, but its an opinion
they're checking. what you're asking is that they cease to exist.
>living in an area owned by a government that has laws imposed upon

>poundsboipussy

then who will protect us against the sjws?

I am white and it has happened to me.
Every situation is different.

In Oregon you just mail it in

We will protect ourselves? Why the fuck would I want someone else protecting me? I'm not a woman.

>have right to not be detained for no reason
>detained for no reason
>it's okay because the cops have to check and find a reason they detained you

This faggot has it right, except you shouldn't say "fifth amendment," because then they'll slap that down in court like the cucks they are all "h-he s-said he p-p-pleads the fifth, g-g-gGUUILTYYY"

Say "I will not speak until I have talked with my attorney," once, and then refuse to talk again.

Police are my friends and I would give my life for them.

Niggers are our common enemy...

it's pretty simple, let me break it down for you (you retard):

1. Roads are largely public and automobiles and other passenger vehicles are potentially dangerous
2. For privilege of DRIVING YOUR OWN VEHICLE you submit to inspection by state authorities for a variety of pretexts, some spurious i'll admit, but largely meant to protect the public from the wide array of horrible possibilities whenever a person gets behind the wheel.
3. if you wish to avoid such problems, you always have the option of contracting a taxi cab, limo, or other mode of transportation other than a potentially dangerous automobile to carry you to your desired destination

Get over yourself. Get on your fucking knees and thank God for the privileges that modern technology affords you. If you drive no more than 5mph over the limit and don't fucking tailgate like a retard then you'll practically never have a problem.

t. someone who practically never has a problem, and when i do it is 100% of the time the other person's fault and their insurance reimburses me for the value of my vehicle and pays for a rental of similar value while i shop for a replacement.

Exterminate all police.

>every time
I haven't been stopped by the police since 2007 even though I speed, drive aimlessly at night, and do both these into and out of Chicago.
Stop looking shady OP.

>people unironically having this problem
youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k

Are you afraid of that nigger? If you weren't such a cucked little bitch you could just defend yourself with a gun.

I usually do not speak after the initial interaction of papers.

As someone stated before, "Don't do illegal stuff".

i realize you're talking about constitutional rights, some of the amendments are based, idk all of them
the way i see it as an outsider, as a burger you have to fight for a constitutional right to be imposed on a law, laws apply before constitution

AM I BEING DETAINED??!!

see

WELL, ARE YOU LIKE A SCUMBAG METH HEAD DRIVING A BEATER

OP is a fucking faggot.

I usually just calmly ask which law. The key is to use a low voice, make no sudden movements and be calm when asserting your rights. I call the, officer or sir while doing so. If it's going to be a big deal, make them make it a big deal but provide no justification for them to use later.

t. Guy who has refused vehicle searches, requests for ID etc successfully many times.

Wrong.
In Burgerstan, the Constitution is over local law.
The reason for "Miranda Rights".

The supreme court ruled that due to the inherently dangerous nature of car stops, police are able to ask for ID of all people inside vehicles.

;)

I don't fault you for not understanding, but it's exactly the opposite of the way you are thinking about it. When a law is passed, it is passed to the courts to verify that the law is within the parameters of our constitution. Our constitutional rights supercede any law made by Congress, state, or local legislatures. It is literally the law of the land here

You're welcome to travel by walking on any road where you can do so without putting yourself or drivers in danger. If you want to operate an inherently dangerous machine like a car, there are some rules you must follow to keep yourself safe.

DORN IT UP HARDER

WE LOVE DEAD COPS

you're missing my point
>talking in the (getting pulled over) context

>get pulled over
>argue with the cop
isn't ideal

Hey, Officer Douchebag, read the OP again, you fucking retard. It says "when they ask for your ID as a passenger"
>a passenger
Go harass some kids, like the tough guy we all know you are, and quit trying to intimidate people on here.
You cocksucker.

Hands on the dash; fingers spread and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!
or you'll get shot!!!!!!!

my nigger

Source

I refused a vehicle search once, then I STOPPED CARRYING DRUGS IN MY CAR and let them search me the next few times.
Now they don't even ask, I guess they keep records or something who knew.

cant corner the dorner

I was the passenger and my partner's mother was driving. She had a protection order against her ex-husband.
The idiot officer thought I was the ex. Even though we look nothing alike.

And you'd still get harassed by pigs demanding your ID. They don't give a fuck if you're on foot or in a boat. I am white and have been stopped and frisked by cops before just for walking home from work at night. Fuck cops.

If you're the passenger in someone else's car, how does this apply?

see

To cops you are treated as the enemy. If you're not a white cop, YOU ARE ALL ENEMIES!!!!!!!

Not arguing, knowing your rights.
Also knowing to shut up and not act like a moron screaming and "chimping out".

What if your friends left something in the backseat that you didn't know about? You will be held responsible. Never let cops search you ever. What is the upside? All I see are downsides

Yeah. It's scary saying "no thanks, not without a warrant" the first time you do it. The cop sometimes gets butt flustered and starts raising his voice. The key for me has been remaining calm. One time the sergeant ended up showing up and him and the cop talked behind my car for a minute and then I was free to be on my way with my speeding ticket.

I don't even hate cops, and I don't even carry anything illegal. I just don't want some rummaging through my car as if it were his.

literally none of that is an argument, lol

>partner
As a degenerate you deserve all the harassment the State can send your way.

This, you have to treat cops like they're dumb, aggressive dogs.

Because they're dumb, aggressive dogs. That's why they got into policework.

I bet they said "do you mind if I do a quick check for weapons? It's for your and my safety haha"

Just say no thanks. If they proceed anyway file a written complaint. Use certified mail if you feel strongly about it.

How about you help them do the people's work with a smile, greet them like friends, make them laugh,,,and pull away with no charges or searches

My taxes pretty much directly go to the police here. I suggest you obey the laws and cooperate with law enforcement to make us all safe from "niggers"....

Of course if you chose to be a nigger... Well, fuck your shit!

This is my entire point, cops shouldn't ask for a passenger ID ever. They put you in a pickle the second they ask. You have to decide whether you want to be a cucked bitch or flex your constitutional rights at the expense of being harrased by the cop

why stress the guy though, they don't train to exactly uphold your fifth for example, that's what i meant about they don't apply, talking about street level
>getting pulled over
they prioritize doing their "jobs"

or don't be a prick. be polite, answer his questions (only reason not to is you have something to hide unless you're just an asshole), don't complain, you'll likely get off with a warning. if you give the cop a hard time he will try to fuck you.

>the lolbertarians and sovereign citizen are back

If your worried about some cop being buttflustered for a minute, then you are already a cuck.

It's seriously not that big of a deal. Are you trying to be buddies with the guy who is hassling you?

Make them get a warrant or produce probable cause. Be calm, confident, and above all else, CALM.

After a certain age, I believe 18, you must have some form of ID on you, wether you're in the passenger seat or walking down the sidewalk

Thank you for revealing your own fear of being identified as a degenerate by others.

>God given rights and refuse
No such right is recognized here.

t. Bootlicker

False.

pigs are the worst.

KEK THAT FATFUCK ON THE LEFT

>WAITING FOR THE COLOR OF THE PERP
>...
>SOME KINDA NONWHITE
THERE IT IS

Especially since they are mindless idiots who will intentionally ransack your car and fuck up as much shit as possible during the search just because they can.

>leans into mic
"Wrong"

they have the power to do that, back to the
>area owned by a power structure

r. Bleachednigger

stop looking mexican

Exactly. If you listen carefully, all their search requests are phrased as a question. All you have to do is say no. By saying "I guess" or "ok" you are waiving your 4th amendment rights.

Just pull a gun on them

>After a certain age, I believe 18, you must have some form of ID on you, wether you're in the passenger seat or walking down the sidewalk

Stop watching, and crying for, CNN...

A M I B E I N G D E T A I N E D