Good idea

But who will bring the drugs?

what about muslim that identify as female shitlords?

What happens if Mehmet and Abdul show up and claim to identify as women?
Surely a nation as progressive and tolerant as Sweden won't turn them away.

Wow who even said anything about mudskins you racist

So in order to not be racist (filter out backwards migrants), they've decided to be sexist instead (filter out all men).

Congrats, Sweden. You shouldn't have let in shit-tier immigrants.

What about transgenders which became a man? They are oppressed now.

should be fun for the transwomen lesbians

So instead of rightly blaming the 3rd world savages they blame all the men, knowing that this will be painted as white men doing the raping. In a "feminist" country where the men have been so thoroughly emasculated I'm amazed they're allowed to interact with women at all. I fucking knew they would do this. #YesAllMen, but #NotAllMuslims. So while Swedish men are painted as monsters the Muslims who are actually raping women will continue to rape with impunity

Sweden is the canary in the coalmine. This is the future for all western countries that accept this suicidal notion of diversity. I hope SD makes a huge showing in their next election and they either seize power or foment a civil war. There's no other path forward for Sweden other than utter annihilation

Well,
Segregation is back I guess

It was always there in your country

We are all just Israelizing.

Based Sweden. Second to nuke after Canada.

America will be non-muslim only until ALL Muslims learn to behave themselves.

I'm sick and tired of these threads. There is literally NOTHING going on on Sweden. NOTHING!
Just today I woke up, went to work, enjoyed a nice lunch at the city plaza, went to the mall and visited a nightclub on a busy street. Nothing at all happened to me, no stabbings, no bombs, no trucks.
The immigrants that I did see were civilized and more humane I'm behavior than any of you lone basement virgins.
I hope I could enlighten you nazi pigs about this subject. Now go ahead and delete this thread this instant or I'll contact the moderators and ask them to take it down.
I'm sick of you racists ruining the image of better, safer and richer countries with lies to use in your twisted narratives.
Good day.

Cheers

have the organizers never actually been to a rock festival? both men and women go there to get drunk/drugged off their ass and then get laid

who will they fuck?

judging all women based on the average is sexist
judging all men based on an extreme outlier is fine.

New Swedish law should be put in place. For every crime a nigger or shitskin commits, a random or nearby white swede must pay or go to a gulag. Hotel jails are only reserved for non whites.

Hahaha this fucking guy "there's nothing going on in Sweden" lol now fuck of shitskin

Why not have a migrant free festival instead?

Just goes to show you that discrimination is perfectly fine for a progressive as long as it's against approved groups. Shitskins sexually assualt women so white men get punished unilaterally, makes perfect sense! Someone should sue the fuck out of the organiser for gender discrimination.

Is it any different in Australia? Truly interested.

>All Men
YOU FUCKING CUNTS LET THESE FUCKING RAPISTS INTO THE COUNTRY AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO BLAME NORMAL SVEDISH MEN LIKE THE ONES RAPING AREN'T YOUR POOR BABY "ASIAN" REFUGEES. I HOPE YOU GET YOUR EYES FUCKED OUT BY AHMED AND HIS BROTHERS YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS.

Some of the Unis have been overtaken by liberal sirens but I think it's safe to say most of our men are elders are conservative. We don't even have gay marriage in Australia although it's being pushed pretty hard at the moment.

This is exactly what came to mind.

Thank fuck for that. All we needed to do was just let society take its natural course of action and then even Liberals would start calling for re-segregation.

>be woman
>import subhumans
>rape and sex assaults increase
>don't see the connection

>tfw no male-only normie music festival to get the roasties toasty until all women learn how to stop being fucking roastie whores

Lol implying muslims obey laws now you just made it easier since no swedish men will be there.

Just kill all your women Sweden.

Women aren't intelligent. They evolved for babies not for making rational and logical thinking.

All Swedish men should try to leave Sweden for a better place to work. Let's see how far girl power gets them.

Let the gay marriage thing pass for real, if hillary had that as an election promise, she may have gotten elected. Thankfully, it was already legal before the election, one less thing to divide us on

Which is why it boggles my mind why exactly we're still allowing them to hold so much control over society. Seriously, why? They are weaker and less intelligent than men, what would be the problem with taking back control?

But let's be real. It is men's fault. Letting betas flourish has driven a bunch of women think they can understand the world by making dumb decisions.

Dudes with tits will attend for sure.

No because it sets precedent. What's next after faggots marrying? All the shit you see in the US, that's what.

Because white knights.

Mudslimes should dress in that beekeeper suit or black trashbags and enter with ease. No one would stop them I'm sure.

Are we really afraid of a bunch of skinny beta liberal "men"?

Who will set up the sound equipment?

>lets cut our possible admission revenue by half
woman business logic, anjoy fyrefest2.0

very intolerant of them

this

Does this include ftm trans?

whoops i mean mtf

shut up
hating men is tolerant

Girls

Sweden cannot survive. If they truly are the canary in the coalmine, then they must become a full Islamic state complete with tossing gays from rooftops and stoning women to death.

Sweden must be the shining example of failure. If it is not destroyed completely, other countries will always find excuses.

Sweden must die so the rest of Europe can survive.

>hating men is tolerant
Only if it's white men.

DOX ALL RAPE VICTIMS GOING FORWARD AND ALL RAPISTS

WE NEED TO SPREAD ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA SIDE BY SIDE PICTURES OF WHITE RAPE VICTIMS AND THEIR NIGGER/SANDNIGGER RAPISTS UNTIL THE FUCKING IDIOTS GET THE PICTURE

I actually have a good friend who lives there and wants to move here because its filled with mudslime niggers, i told him id marry him to get him a green card

> give them an inch.

No. They will just move to trans rights, pedo rights, incest rights...

They are 'progressive' they want profess for the sake of progress, not progress toward anything.

Exactly so.

This is the right question.

GAAAAAYYY
but in all seriousness i sympathize with your friend.

I think they completely overlooked the fact that it's not MEN who are responsible for Sweden having the highest rape rate in Europe, but MUSLIMS. Yet, of course, they can't kick Muslims out or ban them from concerts because "muh Islamophobia"!

Except for muslims. All muslims welcome

>Be muslim
>Identify as woman
>Put on muslim shame cloak for women
>Rape
>"White men must answer for this rape culture"

How is this not sexist?

Can someone post the original news article screencaps about the mass rapes at the festivals? I need them for redpill purposes when texting friends.

It's true... its so sad to see the land of my ancestors so unbelievably cucked. I'm so tired of people not seeing the obvious. I'm just afraid Sweden won't be enough.

Isn't that discrimination?

Who said that muslims were 'mudskins' you racist

Is there a graph that exists of immigration, and another graph that exists of reported sexual assaults?

They aren't that smart

Tell us about it

So obviously migrants are raping their way through these festivals?

sounds boring af anyway

Sweden confirmed brain-dead tier at this point.

Are you all braindead over there or what?

I don't know any straight woman who would go to an all female only music festival.....for the same reason no guy would go to a party where it was a sausage fest...

Yes

Is anyone able to link to a single news article that points the blame?

How long do you guys think it will take Sweden to go into Civil War and the government to collapse so the Jews can sweep everything up?

I give it 5-8 years.