So user

you believe in white genocide?

youtu.be/UmhSQ4OXXZM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oYlynMgJjag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe in common sense and science, as well as statistical data. Quite frankly in the United States the white 'man' is dying out and will be a minority within the next two decades. Nothing will stop it, nothing can stop it. There will be no race war, no WW3 and no controlling the flow of information and seamen. It is going to happen. Just something you need to deal with and move on, or KYS and save yourself the humiliation of going from the top to the bottom of the food chain.

Yes, some people here may disagree bc they are weebs and think that race mixing its okay because they want to eat some asian ass so they would be hypocrat if they said that white genocide is real

No that is were you are wrong. No one is dying out and this majority non white america keeps being pushed back. Yo people fuel white nationalism and yes a conflict will arise non whites and roasties of all types can't gas light forever.

For fucks sake, stop perpetuating the stereotype that every small time black youtuber does their opionion videos while driving.

I know thats you OP

Too many coal burners to stop it now. Millennial white women are too stupid to stop it now. They are so easily manipulated the white race is doomed.

who is this semen demon?

What is this 'talking to the camera while driving' meme? Focus on the road for fucks sake.

>white genocide
NO SUCH THING!!

Bump!

r-ing sauce plewx

Animals at the bottom of the food chain breed faster than animals at the top.

damn, white boy BTFO

Here is a picture that completely dismantles his first point.
Stupid mulatto. That black part of you makes you slow and dimwitted.

>j-just give up goyim. w-we've already won.

:^)

Also here is the reason for the decrease of fertility in first world nations.

So...Diversity isn't out strength

It's almost like we've been lied or something...

I just tried googling that and no pics of her came up:( thanks anyways

His "argument" is so retarded that there's no chance it isn't a ruse.
Decently well played, 4/10 bait.

If you're gonna post a slide thread with thicc, at least don't post thicc for ants.
For the other losers that mindlessly clicked on this thread for boobs, here is the full size of that full size.

Who is she? I need to find moar pics of her!!

Ok

>can't reverse image search primo thiccness
>why even live?
anastasia lux, you worthless nigger.

This nigger is REEtarded

youtu.be/oYlynMgJjag