Child vaccines now mandatory in France

>child vaccines now mandatory in France
How will Varg ever recover?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-vaccination-mandatory-2018-next-year-children-health-measles-dying-anti-vaxxers-edouard-a7824246.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0kkmF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to archive
archive.is/0kkmF

Varg is anti-vac?

of course

It is not because Europeans are not vaccinating.

It is because migrants are bringing in mass disease.

Mass disease migration.

We get it in NZ too, pacific islanders and migrants spreading disease.

Good

>It is not because Europeans are not vaccinating.
Wrong.
Here there's a strong anti-vaccination movement rising thanks to the tinfoil-hat culture being made mainstream by M5S (with all the accusations of autism, mind-control, faggotness, etc)
Even a nurse was caught: she was only pretending to vaccinate the kids in the hospital, now thousands will have to go through the procedure again
Also some Italian kids have died because non-vaccinated recently

its because of retards who aren't doing it since they think that the fact that other ppl are doing it will protect them.

Sorry, but millions of poor migrants from diferent climate and region seem a far better reason than normies doing something the government don't want them doing.

Then why it worked until know? Why only now are happening this kind of stuff?
Really activate the almonds.

>tuberculosis
>The only available vaccine as of 2011 is Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG).[80] In children it decreases the risk of getting the infection by 20% and the risk of infection turning into disease by nearly 60%.[81]

>decreases the risk of getting the infection by 20%

TB is a cattle disease. It is spread through poor control of stock movement and overcrowding conditions in the paddock.

Lots of outbreaks in the west recently, all brought in by migrants.

Large segment of population will be able to fight off this disease. But migrants from nations who don't have a TB control program will definitely bring it in.

We are supposed to get the Hep C vaccine as well. Are you trying to say 5 year olds are going to start shooting up heroin?

I would rather avoid the mercury/chemical exposure myself.

Talking about common diseases like measles tetanus nd shit m8s
>what is going under the herd immunity level because of this bull spreading more and more
really fires up my popcorns

STOP

Hep C can be transferred into many ways you imbecile. Beside junkies even in modern western medicine there is possibility of transmission via medical personal or much rare by infected blood transfusion. Also early Hep C is very helpful when a child is strong and he's respond to viral antigen will be complet. In case of chronic disease or need of transplant you are already prepared and secured. Another reason - Hep C has much bigger potential of spreading by random wound than HIV.

Yes and so like that from one year to another we got 300% cases, i dont think your almonds are working full power otherwise you would know where im going with this, what happened recently?Did you by any chance introduced new veichles of infection from esotic countries?
Do you think people on humanitarian NGO boats taking care of the migrants are full covered in suits and masks cause they find it funny?

Hopefully once the vaccine mechanisms are built a future government can use them to sterilise all brown people.

anti-vac shit has been wildly misunderstood. vaccines by themselves clearly work, specifically for things like measles. the criticism is leveled at the high amount of vaccines given to children over a short amount of time. and the type of vaccines given to children like Hepatitis shots that really make no sense to give to children. they just become part of a larger schedule they use. there are hundreds of tests and reviews that show vaccines are mostly safe and effective unless you have some rare genetic disease or a bad immune system, there are very few well done reviews of taking all of these vaccines over a short period of time.

congratulations on being this stupid in 2017. someone should mail you a bronzed turd as a keepsake.

>implying tetanus is infective at all
>implying the cases of measles weren't all related to relatives not being vaccinated and then passing it to kids too young to receive the vaccination that then died

I'm afraid of needles ! i surrender !

and you even got me confused with those vaccines holly fuck

There is no Hep C vaccine, i meant Hep B

Are all vaccines dangerous? No.
Are all vaccines safe? No.
Should people be vaccinated? Yes.
Should people keep a close eye on companies who make vaccines? Yes.

None of vaccines is safe but you people have to realize that EVERY foreign protein when inserted into our bodies could be potentially lethal. This is the way we evolved and the way our complex immunology system works. There is no possibility to predict response of every single person but overall outcome and general wealth overwhelms those drawbacks.

>>implying tetanus is infective at all
Recently a kid nearly died because he wasn't vaccine'd against it.

>it happened once so everyone better get the fucking shot

You simply don't understand what "infective" stands for.

Tetanus ISN'T infective.

Correct, vaccines are a net positive for society. However, there is a difference between unavoidable danger and avoidable danger. Bayer selling a vaccine known to be contaminated with HIV is an avoidable danger, which is why we should keep an eye on companies making vaccines.

Do you know you can get tetanus very easily?

>Tetanus ISN'T infective.
That is not a reason to avoid the vaccine.

Sure it isn't. I was never trying to avoid any vaccine. Tetanus beside sometimes mild symptoms is usually under Intensive Care Unit treatment and can be fatal.

WATCHING

Of course he is... Vaccinations are a tradition among the literate and literacy is a middle eastern invention.