North Korea is a sovereign nation and has every right to defend themselves with whatever military arsenal they create

North Korea is a sovereign nation and has every right to defend themselves with whatever military arsenal they create.

If you disagree you're a globalist who hates independent countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKffGOHLPOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I absolutely agree. Howervr, they don't have a right to threaten other countries, without getting smacked the fuck down.

are you that hurt and offended by words that you cant take a little banter? if you want a safe space, go to israel or something. NK did nothing wrong and you know it.

Are you that hurt and offended by violence that you can't take a little war? Fuck off with your 'violence is never okay!' bullshit. If somebody calls me an asshole and threatens to hurt me, I'm going to hurt him first.

You're fucking retarded
off yourself and raise our national average iq please

Did they threaten the US?

North Korea does not have the right to continue to commit acts of war at will all the while receiving no retaliation.

And given North Korea's history of engaging in acts of war and general belligerence toward the world, the world is justified in preventing NK from obtaining the ability to engage in nuclear war.

You are correct, every country might as well have their nuclear deterrent at this point.
And NK has less jews than any of the current owners of nukes.

Lol I found the gay

>if you fight your enemies, then they win

Fuck off liberaltarian, politics is for big boys

They are threatening the most war mongering destructive country on the planet (USA). Would you walk up to Mike Tyson and call him a nigger?

the way i see it, the US is the only one constantly trying to limit NK's national right to expansion and sovereign defense and protection of its citizens and interests. face it, you're being a baby SJW because muh media told me NK was an ebil state!!!

>If you disagree you're a globalist
Wrong. I'm an imperialist.

NK should surrender before we attack and invade them.

Agree, ive said it from the begining, this includes anyone who has either never signed or has backed out of nuclear nonproliferation as well.

I lived in North Korean for almost a year. Fuck off.

>National right to expansion

You don't even larp good. Nys

and you came back because nobody gave you a safe space for your snowflake bullshit. NK is a righteous state with a non-degenerate ruler. you fuck off, cuckold. Trump should deport losers like you.

>doesn't believe in sovereign right to protect your nation by any means necessary

and that's why you're a pathetic colony, pay denbts

Fuck North Korea. Invade them, wipe them out, slaughter the refugees at the Chinese border and then slowly re-seed the region with South Koreans.

Sovereign nation my ass. It's a totalitarian nightmare state that only exists because its stunted mongoloid """"Military""""" has a few nukes.

Agree. If Russia and USA test rockets no one seems to care but a small state which wants to defend itself and probably doesn't stand a chance in war

>I made myself look like a retard, so now I'll just pretend I was trolling hahahah

not an argument

North Korea is a man using status of a country to hold 25 million people hostage.

Why doesn't the US just remove all their military bases from around the NK border, wont that solve half the problems?

The rockets are only a part of it, as the only thing stopping NK from being bombed to hell is a fact of luck (or the blessings of whatever gods you believe in) in that the SK capital is only 35 odd miles from the border, well within artillery range. Thus, NK is actually protected not by its nuclear arsenal, but the masses of artillery pointed at SK should something happen.

talk shit, get hit played on a international level.

You don't fuck with the strongest military there is, especially not if your big brother won't have your back.

As for their right to own nuclear weapons. Sure but they will be held to a higher standard (like everybody else owning nuclear) since they are now a serious threat to other nations.
It's really just a giant mexican standoff imho

>Kim junk Ugh declares war on usa and tires to nuke usa allies
>his missiles are so pathetic they get shut down with the already installed anti missile defense system that is in place in south gooklandia
>usa pulls all his people from South Gooklandia/AnimuMecca
>they actually can hold their grownd because usa soldiers are trained to hold their grownd vs Zerg rush like Chinks or Gooks like to fight
>their Armor / air support is so pathetic is actually a joke inside the military
>navy practically non existant, their subs are the size of an school bus
>a bounch of A10s can steam roll all their aritllery because its set up in lines like it used to be in ww2.
>mobile artillery is almost non existant
>soldiers with equpment so bad it almost trumps their malnirishment state
if usa go balls deep with the help of SK and AnimuMecca Nk will be RIp in less than a week
now if the chinks/vodkaniggers put their dick on the table it would be a compleatly diferent picture
ether way NK will not start shit because it would mean to Sudoku their nation.

Do you really think NK has an arsenal sophisticated enough to reach Seoul? Didn't the USA install anti missile system pointed directly at NK?

where technically still at war with them already.

They keep harassing their neighbors because they want free stuff because they're shit leaders don't undestand how economics work. Literally the nigger of countries.

I hate communism, is that enough reason to attack North Korea?

Gooks and Arabs are to unstable to be allowed to have nukes.

I'm going to answer you in good faith. Anti-missle systems can't protect against artillery.

If you don't support a nation's right to attack and subdue its enemies without the approval of some gay international body then you're standing against the sovereign rights of nations.

Throughout history strong nations were free to do as they please and the weak free were try and stop them. This is how history moved forward and how the conflicts of the world found resolution.

The only thing the UN achieves is drag out conflicts that could have been resolved in months or years over decades and hold the momentum of history in status.

Fuck those commie gooks, fuck letting them hold us to ransom with nukes, fuck them getting in the way of a united Korea. If we want to deal with them, we can.

yet americans were the only ones that actually used them against people

testing your nukes isn't an act of war imho

America is also a sovereign nation who has every right to go fuck them up when they threaten to launch an ICBM at their country every other day

North Korea is all talk anyway. Those faggots can't do shit.

This. They have openly declared themselves hostile and make their intent to attack the US as soon as they can very clear. Also if your not down to go fuck up some commies your probably a fag or a Marxist.

>Muh rothchilds federal reserve

Who fucking cares number 1: I think the Rothschild's are more worried about places like Russia and the Philippines than some irrelevant shit hole island with no oil for petroshekels and number 2: a capitalist system with a federal reserve sucks but it's still better than fucking gommunism. People are so hungry in NK they eat flowers and grass to survive.

are you fucking serious? did they not televise their "plans" to nuke various cities?

I agree, but NK is completely different story. It's not like they're just keeping to themselves and minding thier own buissnes. This a country that threatens the US with nuclear war every other day of the week and openly talks about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKffGOHLPOo
North Korea nuking US city propaganda video.

Why they chose to use an american song with a shitty piano cover idk. If North Korea is a vibrant culture, then why don't they use there own music rather than there sworn enemies.

Thucydides knew what's up in terms of international relations.
>"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Sovereignty means nothing in a dispute between a strong country and a weak country. If America doesn't want North Korea to have nuclear missiles, then they act at their own peril in pursuing that technology.

The United States is a sovereign nation and has every right to defend themselves with whatever military arsenal they create.

If you disagree you're a globalist who hates independent countries.

Fact check: true.