Anti-anti-vaxxers

Why is the anti-anti-vaccination shilling so strong across sites like Leddit? I'm not an anti-vaccination person but it makes you think..

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/faqs.html
sci-hub.ac/10.1007/398_2016_1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmOuV-6NRWQ
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ldn1bzTOXPQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=ldn1bzTOXPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their trust in institutions hasn't been totally destroyed yet.

To follow up on my post I'll just add that Macuck's push for mandatory vaccinations has been extremely artificially boosted on all mainstream "news" boards on Reddit.

Vaccine is calculated risk

> every time I go to the doctor I see medical charts and diagrams on his walls advertising certain drugs
> every time I go to the doctor he prescribes me some kind of opiate in some form or another, despite my saying I'd rather not have that
> huge influx of unqualified chink and poo doctors
boy, i wonder why people don't trust doctors anymore?

Because a lot of kids died from totally preventable diseases if their parents hadn't listened to retards and got this kids vaccinated

how do you calculate something when you're not given all the info and arguably deliberately deceived?

You must assign arbitrary number to unknown factor

isn't there mercury in it? desu i can understand why people would rather their child get measles for a bit than be autistic

>trust us, goy. we've calculated the risk

Yeah you're right, the online Mayo clinic is way better, you should only go there instead!

But you won't, and we all know why you won't

so we've got the monkeys that rated garbage-tier CDOs circa 2007 doing the cost benefit analysis here i see

Not anymore and hasn't been for a while

Hard to tell, Vaccine comes at same time as great improvement in public sanitation.

the 'unknown factor' is autism and we all know what that leads to. if you want your kids to breed, dont vaccinate. if you are a scared little faggot that cant handle emotions, put your aspie retard children in a plastic bubble and get ready to spend thousands of dollars on fandom memorabilia far into their 30's.

Flu shots still contain mercury.
And what do you want to bet the vaccines we're sending to the third world still contain it?

A risk that some people (mostly liberals around here at least) are afraid to take since they're afraid autism. Which is kinda silly considering this is Finland. NOT having some level of autism is the weird thing here.

yes, now they use aluminium.

how about this? why dont we stop making vaccines for stupid niggers that dont understand proper storage procedure and get rid of all of these brain damaging preservatives? would that make the sperglord army happy?

Anti-vaxxers are bunch of retards.

/thread

t. redditcuck

Because the people behind the movement want to sell books and natural remedy crap. Some of them also make money with speaking fees and public appearances.

By any objective measure, vaccination helps a society avoid diseases. Look where they don't vaccinate. Look at the stupid Somali immigrants who got tricked into becoming anti-vaxxers, now they're having outbreaks of Measels and shit that even manage to spread to people who HAVE been vaccinated because herd immunity goes out the window.

I mitigate risk by taking vaccines on as need basis, I also don't choose brands who have components made in country's that hate America

Or maybe it's because of the reproducibility crisis in medicine, and the fact that pharmas aren't required to disclose failed studies?

they are a group of paid shills that originate from reddit. they are obvious in that they call everyone stupid or retards.

Same people that are perplexed by why people question forced vaccination probably also think that climate science is good science.

So you eat nothing with preservatives in them?

Do you eat cans of tuna?

Do you have any medications at all?

You're in idiot if you think the most harmful thing you put in your body is a vaccine

Not true.

>grown adults and infants have the same tolerance for mercury

There is no science to back up your statement.

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/faqs.html
>We want you to know that thimerosal is no longer used in children’s shots, except some types of flu shots.
>still in use in some types of flu shots
get fucked

Because, one, the anti-vaccination movement is retarded. They don't cause autism, the person who came up with that theory was a complete fraud. And yet the rumor still persists. Two, vaccinations prevent the outbreaks of deadly diseases and save lives. Anti-vaxing idiots get people killed.

Alkyl Mercury-Induced Toxicity: Multiple Mechanisms of Action
sci-hub.ac/10.1007/398_2016_1

>autistic sibling had really strange reactions of vaccinations early in life, like seizures and crap
>my mother suspects that it may have been vaccine related and simply does not wish to tempt fate and lose child with another injection
>doctors constantly pressure her to vaccine sibling, she refuses
>schools constantly pulling really shady shit when measles vaccines come up, trying to convince me and a few other students that we can decide to get it ourselves, dont need parents consent
>they try and claim kids will not be allowed in school without them, its of course a complete lie

I do not deny what vaccines have done for humanity, but holy fuck do they push that shit hard. It seems when it comes to vaccines personal freedom goes out the window. Fuck I even see tattood freaks with shaved heads and piercings on facebook demanding vaccines be mandatory, as If their own choices wouldnt have gotten them burned at the stake in the past.

Herd immunity my man it should be child abuse not to vaccinate your child. Sorry about your sibling especially if you mean actual autism and not one used by Sup Forums.

Sure, maybe they're not, maybe they are, maybe the moon is made of cheese.

I don't like maybes very much, but if you can show me a study that demonstrates any kind of causal link between vaccines currently in use in children and neurological disorders such as autism then I'd love to read it.

It's possible for pharmaceutical companies to hide studies that THEY perform, but it's not really possible for pharmaceutical companies to prevent others (Such as government agencies or independent organizations) from performing a statistical analysis or a deeper study into the safety of vaccines.

If there's evidence for a causal link, I want to see it. At the moment though, the only study which purportedly demonstrated a link was shown to have been falsified completely by a man who wanted to make a name for himself.

Know, vaccine is calculated risk. The Diseases they prevent is also most mutagenic. even self infecting with "Weak" version still have risk.

Kill yourself you worthless imbecile.

Nobody is "ANTI VACCINATION," they're ANTI-MERCURY ANTI-TOXIC-UNNECCESSARY HORSE SHIT IN VACCINES, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING WASTE OF OXYGEN

TAKE A FUCKING BLADE TO YOUR THROAT

>Sup Forums is anti-vax now
god you fuckers are dumb, thank god you'll never reproduce

The fact that all questioning is completely stopped by shutting people down annoys me.

drugs are not approved based upon independent testing.
it is irresponsible to allow approvals without requiring that all evidence be available.
given the bad incentives here people have every right to be cautious.
>causal link

Yeah, sadly it is actual autism. Sibling isnt docile either, violent fits of rage, etc. My mother admits the study was found to be fraudulent, but the timing between the vaccines and seizures, sudden changes in behaviour and development just scare her so much she is unwilling to take the risk. I understand that completely, and it often seems like most pro-vaccination people simply ignore the actual documented side effects of these and are willing to dismiss people like my sibling fairly easily. The doctors sure as hell have no problem doing this. They might feel differently if it happened to them.

I am also not prepared to support forcing people to put certain things into their bodies. Today it could be a vaccine, tomorrow... a forcible cure for homosexuality?

>but holy fuck do they push that shit hard.

That's because many of the diseases we vaccinate against can have severe consequences in children. Measels for example, which is coming back in some parts of the U.S. due to anti-vaccination sentiment.

Children infected by measels can become blind or mentally retarded. And the infection is highly contagious. They didn't used to have to 'push' vaccines though. When they finally released the polio vaccine, people lined up around the block for it like people do today for the latest iPhone.

The only reason this anti-vaccine sentiment was even able to take hold is that people have forgotten these diseases and the consequences they bring. It used to be that everyone in America knew someone as a kid who got some horrible disease and ended up dead, blind, retarded, paralyzed, etc. Thanks to vaccines, that had become a thing of the past until now.

Neither will you.

>government MUST inject something into your child
>redditards love this

Really fires up my synapses.

Measles is making comeback due to importation of third world peoples. Most schools and daycare will not accept a child unless full documentation of vaccine is given. (The only exception being the ones who are transplanted from foreign country.) The people getting sick are often ones who have already taken the vaccine. (Vaccinating does not always guarantee an immunity will develop)

Is true.
...fag.

You are right, those diseases are horrible. But in a free society like we have, you will have to deal with the fact that you cant force people to get them.

I would at least like to see a really well done study on the possible side effects of vaccines. If they are as safe as doctors say they are, the evidence should reflect it and put this issue to rest.

>believing in white genocide
>believing that (((vaccines))) are beneficial
pick only one

>sci-hub.ac/10.1007/398_2016_1

Sorry, but that is a study explaining the toxicity of Mercury containing compounds, not one demonstrating a causal link between vaccines and neurological disorders like Autism.

Again, if you have a study showing a causal link between neurological disorders and vaccines, or even just a study showing a causal link between any of the ingredients present in vaccines AT THE LEVELS at which they exist in those vaccines, please post it.

So far we still do not have any rational, objective reason not to vaccinate.

I'm in the same camp. I used to think that most, if not all, anti-vaxxer arguments have been debunked, and that the movement as a whole is a public health threat. But I've recently relaxed on that stance after witnessing just how hard the shilling has become. It has entered a new dimension of naivety and blind faith to institutions that it threatens to kill any real sort of accountability in the future for safety testing. We live in a world where companies will literally sell spontaneously combusting cars and botulism-contaminated peanut butter if the risk-benefit analysis guarantees an extra buck without punishment. The last thing we need is that sort of haphazard corporate malfeasance affecting nearly every human because we all get vaccines. I support anti-vaxxing for that reason—fighting back against corporate cocksucking.

It's like buckling your seat belt. You don't have to do it, but if you don't you might die. You don't have to buckle in your kids, but if you don't they might die.
Threat vs. threat mitigation. If threat is high enough to society, laws are put in place. Laws are weighed vs. liberty.
People do not like having their choice taken away when they do not trust the administers to the solution.

Then you cannot force a public school to accept the risk of your child, either.

That is such amazing bullshit. Vaccines don't affect people differently based on their origin. You can find communities which are not filled with third-world shitskins whatsoever that still have these diseases coming back because people there chose not to take vaccines seriously.

Some people who do get vaccinated can get sick anyway in cases of a breakdown in herd immunity. This is why it matters to other people that you are vaccinated.

Vaccinating doesn't guarantee immunity, but not vaccinating guarantees vulnerability.

again, i'm arguing from the standpoint of reasonable caution. i don't know the answer to your question however. what studies have been done to conclusively demonstrate no issue?

If only a handful of people don't get vaccinated, then almost nobody will get sick and die. A group of people that is -mostly- vaccinated relies on a concept called herd immunity, that is, the disease can't spread effectively, so it'll just die off instead of reaching the vulnerable members.

However, if nobody vaxxes, then we have an epidemic.

So let left-wingers inject their kids with autism, as long as their kids are immune, our kids can go vax-less without any significant risk.

To me, it was always interesting how anti-anti-vaxxers have literally nothing against fags creating new strain of AIDS by ejaculating in each other's rectums.

But that's love I guess, can't interefere with that.

and just like that vaxx shills come out of the fucking woodwork
>make sure to get your flu shot goyim

woah it's almost as if...capitalism...is at fault

and regulatory capture

The people in originating country do not practice good vaccine or sanitation. they cross the border sick and infect others who not fortunate to develop immunity.

You are terrible at math. Healthy child + heavy metals + poison + virus = sick child

It doesn't even prevent disease, in fact outbreaks are more common with vaccinated people

>what studies have been done to conclusively demonstrate no issue

That's not how science works, though. The fact is that despite all of the research, despite the decades old practice of using vaccines, there has still never been any causal link demonstrated between vaccines and disorders like Autism.

For example, you cannot prove that I am not an Alien from another planet. The thing is, there's not a shred of evidence of any kind to support the notion that I am. See the idea?

Maybe they don't but the fact is that not being vaccinated is the reason these problems are coming back. There are majority white, American communities where anti-vaxxing has become a problem, and it's not because of immigrants, it's because of hysteria and people listening to charlatans and hacks.

you read and see I make same point

Herd immunity is junk science (lies). There's no evidence that justifies the massive increase in the vaccine schedule. The trend of the reduction in the spread of infectious diseases was well in progress long before vaccines became popular (soap and plumbing). The effectiveness of vaccines in general is extremely dubious - numerous studies show unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated. There's a correlation between the increase in vaccines and autism and cancer rate increases. On the fucking warning inserts of these vaccines they include warnings that vaccines can give you all kinds of diseases and side effects. The pharma companies and corrupt regulators literally do not even study the effectiveness of vaccines. There's been numerous insider whistleblowers who have leaked that they know vaccines cause all kinds of problems and are ineffective, but it's been covered up. Pharma companies are not required to perform long term double blind human trials.

And of course pharma companies have every incentive to lie in order to make more money.

All that is pretty damning in and of itself. But does it really account for the absolutely astonishing level of shilling that we see on this topic? Why are they trying so hard to mandate by law, with a gun to our heads, that we take these vaccines? What if there was an even more sinister reason they're pushing these vaccines so hard?

1/2

science also doesn't work by cherrypicking results, which is exactly the current status quo

If we stop bringings in harbingers of disease, we can risk having lower herd immunity

I submit to you dear anons that vaccines are in reality the vehicle for implanting in all humans dormant genetically engineered DNA altering viruses that can be triggered by a catalyst, and when activated will have the effect of anything from disease, to behavioral changes or death.

They already have this technology in use: youtube.com/watch?v=ZmOuV-6NRWQ

And it would explain why elites get different vaccines from the plebs: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html

It might also explain why elites like Bill Gates are so confident in predicting a coming "pandemic": youtube.com/watch?v=ldn1bzTOXPQ

And it will be used as an excuse to implement a global medical government (per Chelsea Clinton's book).

Thank God Trump has launched an investigation into these vaccine crimes.

>linking Business Insider
Fixed, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ldn1bzTOXPQ

The shit they put in Vaccines and the absolute push for vaccinations of all kinds tells you something is up

that movie Vaxxed brought up the point that the MMR vaccine combo is dangerous and they should go back to single shots...people went ape shit

I do not trust the medical field anymore and I used to practice medicine.
(((vaccines)) are not as safe as they say.

>no statistical proof vaccines cause any sort of issues
>the reason a bunch of dangerous viruses are extinct and most people make it to adulthood
FUCKING SHILLS MAKING US MORE HEALTHY REEEE

I don't like immigration, I'm just saying that immigration doesn't explain why measels and whooping cough are returning in white communities. It's due to not vaccinating. Doesn't matter what kind of person doesn't get vaccinated, if they don't, they and those close to them will be more vulnerable.

No, cherrypicking would be if there were evidence of a causal link between Autism and vaccines that people were choosing to ignore. Thing is, there's not. So it's not really cherrypicking, it's just reality.

>government forces people to get vaccinated by specific companies with government contracts who use experimental medication and the more crap they inject, the more money they make
>capitalism

When the government is the client and not the people, the business has no reason to provide the best services

Hi CNN Shill. Nice slide post. I see you are hiring displaced shareblue interns.

Talk to any Indian immigrant about what they went through to get here. They probabaly tested positive for TB when they tried

You not see data, immigrants are deliberately moved to such community's. They hide great numbers inside school districts and apartment buildings.

I'm actually trying to cut down on garbage food. My life goal is to make enough money to buy land, grow my own food and raise a healthy family.

>Thinks its a slide thread
>Replies

It's a worthwhile topic senpai.

wrong pic i'm a fag sorry

There's constant outbreaks under the vaccinated. I myself received flu shots for a number of years and every year I'd be sick as a dog.

Then I stopped. Not only did I no longer get sick, my allergies disappeared.

why try and derail a thread?
shill?

HA, funny guy, I'll kill you last

Okay, and for the third time, this does not explain why we see similar trends in white communities where people refuse to vaccinate as we do among immigrants who refuse to vaccinate.

Hi shareblue. I see that pretending to be a t_d plebbitor to try and d&q is a common tactic to cut out any meaningful discussion.

In a recent study, it was proven that unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated children.

I used to practice medicine and can tell you I would not push vaccinations on healthy individuals. You have an immune system for a reason and if you have a healthy diet and avoid shit like refined sugar you won't get infected.

The additives in vaccines are horrible. If you knew how they are prepared you would probably avoid them like the plague;
One big problem is that by using groud up animal organs, you end up getting 100 more viruses that you can't screen for.

>people support trump and to bring down the establishment.
>still think vaccines are safe.
wew lad.

great so instead of autism they will have to deal with early onset of alzheimers

Of course it's one of Merkel's fanboys promoting vaccines

>Their trust in institutions hasn't been totally destroyed yet.
They ARE the institutions. Their trust won't be destroyed until their paychecks stop. They are literally fighting for their jobs via culture war.

>There's constant outbreaks under the vaccinated.

Less than there used to be, especially when it comes to serious diseases that we spent a lot of effort trying to eliminate such as Polio and Measels.

>Then I stopped. Not only did I no longer get sick, my allergies disappeared.

That's a good anecdote and I am happy for you, but it doesn't change the data.

What data

This

how are amish communities still going on if they dont vaccinate, shouldnt they be dead?

>be genelet
>need vaccine

kys op

It is much worse than that.

By using group up animal parts you end up getting 100s of pathogens that they don't/can't screen for. The heavy metals are a problem of course.

They only care about profit, nothing more.

If they fuck up a batch they don't destroy it, they send it to Africa, South America or any other third world region.

fucking sickning

Most immunology doctors and (((elite))) wait until their kids are several years old before vaccination

That should tell you everything you need to know

Maybe it's not "shills" but most people genuinely disagree

Bizarre isn't it? They will literally advocate for forcibly taking children out of homes in order to vaccinate them. It's utterly insane.
My only explanation is maybe it comes from a twisted form of science virtue signaling.
Like they want to show how much they "f'n LOVE science xD" that they'll advocate any tyrannical position.
Except for when it comes to race realism. Then we should just ignore science for our feelings.
I truly hate them all.

>In a recent study, it was proven that unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated children.

Maybe that's true. Did this study effectively demonstrate a causal link between vaccines and being unhealthy, or are you just falling for the old correlation trap?

>I used to practice medicine and can tell you I would not push vaccinations on healthy individuals.

Interesting choice for a healthcare professional, but again, your personal preferences do not change the information on the effectiveness of vaccines as protective factors against certain diseases.

>You have an immune system for a reason and if you have a healthy diet and avoid shit like refined sugar you won't get infected.

Not eating refined sugar will not protect an unvaccinated person from infectious diseases, you sound like a quack.

>The additives in vaccines are horrible. If you knew how they are prepared you would probably avoid them like the plague;
One big problem is that by using groud up animal organs,

Yes, animal additives are used in vaccines. They're used in lots of medicines. So are scary sounding chemicals, which, at the levels they are administered in vaccines, have not been shown to be harmful.

>you end up getting 100 more viruses that you can't screen for.

Lol okay, are you just trolling me at this point? That's completely wrong.