M&P fags btfo

>M&P trigger doesn't even work

youtube.com/watch?v=nSlL6546Aig

Why do people buy this pleb meme gun again?

I wouldn't trust my life on something so finnicky that it won't fire when you PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER in a slightly non-optimal way. Don't buy this piece of shit, it could get you killed!

wrong board faggot

Proof that /k/ is full of Sup Forumssters

If it was /k/ Id believe it was some glock fanboy doing the shitty posts. Since it's pol though I now have to believe it's a springfield shill doing damage control for their little bullshit in Illinois.

Nah i'm a glockfag, posted the wrong board.

S&W semi-autos still suck ass tho.

I love my M&P .22. It's a fine firearm.

>Glock perfection

>replace sights
>replace guide rod
>stipple frame
>flare mag well
>replace striker system
>have slide milled down
>replace trigger
>replace mag release
>replace barrel

M&P triggers are absolute trash, replacing them barely fixes them.

CZ Shadow trigger is perfection

Why would you own this gun without having an apex duty trigger in it?

Yup. Springfield XD for me, thanks.
That or the Beretta PX4 Storm

CHECKED

MODEL 10

MASTER RACE!

>tfw bought a Shield a few months back
Reeee fuck off!

>not installing an apex trigger

I owned a M&P in 9mm and with the thumb safety. No issues. And I used one toward the end of my LE career in 40 S&W (no safety). I practiced regularly with it. No issues.

wrong board, faggot. go back to /k/

Good revolver. But I'm more partial to the Model 15.

I'm shocked that a self-respecting NatSoc doesn't appreciate beauties like these.

;P

Even the finnish and swiss knock offs, as well as the "new" production cost a ton, well, if you don't care about it being a museum piece it's bearable

Old fags know the drill....

My friend bought one of those and it has perhaps the worst trigger in any pistol I have ever shot. Sig Sauer Mosquito is pretty close in trigger shittiness but M&P 22 seems more durable.

>hi-po
Shieeeeeeeeet.jpeg

wrong board you stupid faggot.

I got curious about how to imitate what the guy in the video did so I tried it myself. I had to slide my finger over the top of the trigger guard, the bottom of the frame, in order to get the trigger to not function. The only other way was to use the very tip of your index finger, like only touching one side of the trigger with your fingernail.

Both feel so unnatural that I honestly can't see how the guy shoots accurately if that's how he does it. But hey, who am I to nitpick over details?