Are they , dare i say it , /OurCartoon/?

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/882665647397842947

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8CjxhWptS4
youtube.com/watch?v=yD4Lhu7hcGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

South Park has been shit since the day it started so yes

South Park can actually be fake news, it's satire. By nature it is "fake news" but open about it.

although it'd be better if they made fun of CNN instead. Or made fun of liberals being megafaggots about everything.

no, they're married to niggers and have nigger kids. they spew out a leftist globalist agenda from there tv show. How are they /ourguys/?

I feel a CNN episode coming lads

>it'd be better if they made fun of CNN instead
They just did apparently.

Not anymore. To excuse the last season they basically said "It's hard to write about Trump because he's such a joke anyway lmao right guyzzz?" Now they're saying "Lol Trump jokes are so overdone now so if we did it too it wouldn't even be satire XDDD."

You can't make fun of your bosses. And no self-respecting right-winger is going to finance that degeneracy.

South Park rarely chooses sides and makes parodies everything and everyone. It's just people making cartoons about the insanity in this world, a lot of the current insanity comes from the left. So it's not strange last season was all about the SJW's.

The show may be shit now, but at least they try to remain impartial. These days, even just an attempt at it is rare.

Also, fuck CNN.

A cartoon being apolitical upsets liberals now.

they didnt mention one thing about obama other than the retarded coeans 11 parody dogshit they rushed election night

they make their statements based on who they target for parody

south park stopped being funny years ago.

What doesn't upset liberals?

South Park has always been a good source of red pill wisdom.

islamic terrorism

I stand corrected.

kek

>They want to avoid becoming CNN
Wise move guys.
We're about half of your audience.

their trump knocking was pretty bad anyway

As well as white genocide and pedophilia

They made one of the most popular characters into trump. Sure he was dumb and goofy but in the end he wanted the best for south park and the country.

>satire = satire news

Fuck off

Charge your phone

Reminder that everyone who dislikes South Park is a retarded Family Guy lover. Hang yourself.

South Park is just as bad, lets not kid ourselves.

Besides, everybody knows Rick and Morty is better than any other "adult" cartoon.

Nah, this is damage control. They know they fucked up real good last season.

Not my phone.
Family Guy S1-6 is okay. I can say the same about South Park though. Both of them are pure shit now, even if Modern Simpsons is worse than Modern FG and Modern SP put together, come on.

I hope South Park stops with the political stuff AND the overarching themes.

I'm tired of recent seasons being however-many episodes about ONE plot, largely.

I know the show has been political for a while, but it's not subtle and rarely humorous anymore.

next thing we'll hear is a date for their final season

>We're half your audience
>We're
No we fucking are not, I don't even watch TV because of (((their))) ruining our childrens minds

PC Principle could have been a lot funnier than he was
Felt like he was just put in to appease right wingers

he just wasn't funny

Because (((They're)))*
Jesus, how did I fuck that up?

No. They liberal cucks who are out of touch of what is considered edgy and counter culture and trying to save face they thought Hillary was a definite win so much they wrote a series arc envolving it. It's the same old centrist "both sides are le bad XD" show

>Rick and Morty
*BUUUUUUURP* PICKLE RICK XDDDD GET SCHWIFTY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this amazing how so many authors of IP's these days end up ruining their own shit because of Trump and sjwisms

how the fuck can it be fake news when it isnt even news? take your fucking head out of your ass you dope

Name one time in eight years they once showed Obama in a negative light.

Do they? South Park make fun of just about everything, it's a satire of our reality. I have always wondered why a show that big got away with so much racist jokes. Stereotyping jews is something for example, and gays.

They fucked up with the 3 part final.

Nobody was interrested in the ads storyline.

That's a relief desu

youtube.com/watch?v=d8CjxhWptS4

I want to see an episode that people get called nazi's and they literally are going dress like nazi's or something

This year's Oscars was unmitigated proof that Hollywood has stopped trying.

>Want to avoid becoming CNN

>87% is now considered dead
iPhones, am I right?

>by its nature it is "fake news"

Are you fucking kidding me? It's fiction you stupid fool. It doesn't even pretend to represent real events.

No, this one is.

The Show only exists because of Jew networking, look it up, not /ourguys/.

Not to keen on them doing episodes about politics/pop culture anyway, don't want to fucking see ipads and fidget spinners in south park to begin with

You absolutely KNOW they will do an episode on fidget spinners this season.

They always do topical episodes now because they've become lazy.

>"How dare a cartoon not make endless drumpf jokes, I'm not watching it!"
What can you really joke about trump that hasn't been joked to death already? Hilariously enough, you just know if they made jokes jabbing Hillary or something, they would be pissed saying "HOW DARE YOU PUT IN MEAN POLITICAL JOKES!"

what

I've never been able to make it through a full episode of this cringe shit, but I wouldn't want it any other way honestly

What? Why?
They should continue to attack everyone, not side with anyone. Switching sides is just exacerbating this whole issue!

The show has its moments, but it went to complete shit the moment they started attacking Trump. They didn't have any actual jokes, and it's very clear they were trying to jump on the anti-trump media side. Every episode was just the same thing "Trump is dumb, oh and look how violent he is! Yeah, we made an episode about him being raped to death, but isn't he stupid and dangerous?"

Even an extremely leftist acquaintance of mine agreed that the show had gotten awful once they tried to keep a continuing plot.

I like this short one
youtube.com/watch?v=yD4Lhu7hcGM

>oh look obama being is charge isn't as bad as everyone thought it would be
Yeah that is really sticking it to him!

they've already made fun of liberals being giant fags

Matt and Trey spent too much time in LA, not enough time here in Colorado. They became the very thing they used to ridicule.
Used to love Southpark growing up, but I turned that shit off years ago when it became clear they had been absorbed into the yuppie lifestyle.

When Mr. Garrison told PC Principal to suck his dick after he won, I thought that was funny. Then they fuck up and do the same joke, in the same episode, and to a brown character they put in the show just for that one joke.

He's married to a spic former stripper single mom piece of shit who still has a tat of her baby daddy name.

Very strange how they went from Team America: World Police, into Globalism Rules!: Pepsi Is My Master

Have you ever watched South Park? They're constantly calling (((them))) out, and in one episode cartman actually tries to start a second holocaust.

>"if you had a chance to go back in time and stop hitler, wouldn't you do it? I mean personally I wouldn't have because I thought he was awesome, but you guys would, right?"

They make fun of everyone just about equally. It's a good show in that regard

>mcweeny

They are smart enough to not bother with you fags. That doesnt mean they agree with you...

Trey made a mistake by marrying that uppity girl, deep down I knew he hated what (((they))) are up to. Traditionally they hated liberals more than anyone else and it was up until Season 17 that the narrative stayed consistent, only for it to change 18 onwards.

It's honestly pathetic how liberals think South Park prior to Season 18 was progressive when that's all they have been doing prior to 2014, mocking them.

That and they've been the anti-hippie show for years. Not to mention in the "Cancelled" episode they purposely gave the alien TV moguls long noses and funny New York accents.

JUST

what the fuck is he wearing

Pound for pound more BASED jew jokes than any other pop culture show.

Aye, too many typical
>if it don't agree with my opinions then it's a shill

South Park is fucking fantastic.

they're just trying to be funny - that's it. they realized making fun of trump is not actually funny or even remotely edgy

It's called "my net worth is 300 million IDGAF"

they already sworn off earlier because it will become typical by the time the season picks up