Sweden to hold 'man-free' music festival

>Swedish comedian Emma Knyckare is organising a "man-free" music festival in her home country in response to rape and sexual assault claims at festivals.

>She suggested the idea after reports of a number of sexual offences at Sweden's biggest music festival Bravalla, which has now been cancelled for next year.

>"What do you think about putting together a really cool festival where only non-men are welcome?" she tweeted. She said it would take place "until all men have learned how to behave".

Why do men have to go ruining it for everyone else? When will they learn to be civilized?

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40504452

I bet everyone involved would have loved to be allowed to say to Muslims rather than no men.

>implying white men sexually harass women
Also, only white men know women aren't interested in men that are interested in them, so they're even less likely to sexually offend.

>literally applying the sharia and separing men and women despite barging about equality for 50 years.

SWEDEN YES

I wonder what it'll look like when they finally face that they've been invaded.

Sweden willingly accepts Sharia imposed by muslim men

Cant make this shit up

Can I identify as a woman and get in?

Same thing happened after Köln.
>(((refugees))) gang fuck teenage girls
>"Stop the white males!"

Man=Mankind.

The lesbo feminist should call it what it is.

'Knyckare' is slang for 'thief'.
Remember: all they do is for attention and shekels. This earns them both.

yes if not then you go to DO and sue

>bring in 3rd worlders
>have to cancel every event due to mass rapes

What is wrong with these people? Do they never fucking learn?

>Inb4 refugees appear inside the festival for tolerance purposes.
>Inb4 trannies and lesbians bring in a bunch of rape claims anyway.

>blaming all the men

They don't know what they're doing. It will BTFO.

They wanted to make it manfree like that Spice Girls event. The rapes and stuff are just an excuse.

>We were weak and stupid but our new muslims overlords will surely take good care of us haha

whats the lineup? a bunch of low tier club djs? nobody wants to see that

Are they applying the sharia already ? Kek they are really dumb those swedes

stop posting so much s4

they're gonna find you out

How are you holding up Sven ?
It must be hard to see your country literally becoming a caliphate in front of your eyes

but who is gonna help all the preety drunk horny ladies after the festival? we were always there for them to walk them home and assist them if they are having trouble balancing their walk

You could always use their own language against them. Just have a bunch of men show up claiming to be sex-neutral or some bullshit. If they still say no then claim discrimination against your identity.

Watch this shit get overrun by """refugees""". It's like they WANT to get fucked up the ass with a rusty knife.

>Sweden
Oh.

>All local Muslim males do this
>Bring rocks that are registered service animals (pet rock)
>Use service animals to defend Islam
>?????
>Prophet Muhammad

ok?

so claim to be a women

>feminist government invites hundreds of refugees into your country
>refugees rape women
>"it's all men's fault! we need more feminism!"

>flag
user, unless you're living in bumfuck Bretagne, you need to come out of your room sometimes. I see 10 new nogs every day in my town of 20,000.

>Swedish womyn

>book only female acts
>Realise no one wants to see that
>Try to book male acts
>They refuse because fuck this

I live in the capital, where the metro is literally full of shitskins
Believe me, I know how bad things are in old France
But they have it even worse in Swedistan

by that point there will no longer be Swedes

Cool. Sounds lame as fuck.

exactly.

every festival morons moan and say there aren't enough female acts on the line up. the reason is there aren't that many being asked because there obviously isn't as many decent acts as male ones.

end of.

does that mean the bands are all women?
cause that would suck

fucking Swedecucks

non men =/= woman

i identify as bi-gendered to the tune of roughly 95% male and 5% female, thus i qualify as "non-man" and can enter at will. don't discriminate against me or i will sue you for sexism.

>your solution when you can't ban MUSLIM men, so you ban all men.

and they have to find women only vendors and tech people, roadies etc. lets see how many ladies really like and want to do the job of moving bass bins and monitors and then rig them, pick up litter, clean shitty porta loos and run security. etc etc

This, who is going to carry and set up all the equipment?

Sheeit is that bulldong?

>are you fucking assuming my fucking gender m8?
>i identify as woman you kike biggot

/thread

>Rapists of Peace move to Sweden
>Sexually assault Swedes during festivals
>(Swedish) men are banned
SWEDEN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>All local Muslim males do this
They wont, they don't need to obey any Swedish cuck rules. They invite themselves.

Fuck yes! Mudslimes rape Swedish women and the feminist blame natives. Truly a wonderful representation of a feminist run government