Daily reminder that blacks actually built America

Daily reminder that blacks actually built America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xr34ydCOxU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We keep helping blacks get up there, but they keep jumping down.

If they were that smart why were they captured.

>built America
>can't even build a civilized country in their African homeland

Sure thing, Tyrone.

Missing the first frame where the nice American took the black kid away from the desert where the rest of his people are still starving to death.

daily reminder that literally nobody cares about niggers

Holy fucking shit, that's what they actually believe?

There weren't enough black slaves to build America, for fuck's sake.

Nope, where slavery was prevalent, America was rural and backward. While the North, where blacks were free, underwent an industrial revolution, which allowed it to win the civil war

this

OH wow it's so clever.
It's so clever it's not even true, lol. Niggers here have it 10,000,000,000,000 times better than niggers in Africa, where we got them all.

They don't "need a hand," they need a job, but don't want to get one in the most free and prosperous nation on Earth that they were fortunate enough to be born into. They also didn't help build fucking shit as less than 2% of early American landowners used slaves. There were plenty of white people, like the Irish, and other minorities exploited too, like the Chinese to build railroads.

There's your education for today, dumbass fucking traitor nuliberal piece of shit. It won't go in anywhere, but I feel better that I did my part.

fpbp

Nigger cattle are purposeless tools in the modern age.
We don't need to be nigger cattle herders anymore.

Why can't we pay reparations? Whites need to pay for what they've done to black men, women, and children for hundreds of years, and yet whites have the gall to not pay them back?

The smart ones sold the retards

I hate this image.

Nigs picked cotton, the werent engineering cities.

7thpbp

I'm going full Kang on my 1040 if reparations happen

is it even factually correct that niggers did most of the work?
99% sure it isnt.

WE

as in "free labor in construction" sure, (and that still only represents most of what was made by the "1%", the elites of the day) but whites still made all the plans and blueprints.

fpbp every thread. Pottery.

When are the arabs going to pay reparations to the niggers? Their slave trade was far bigger and lasted much longer but I don't see dindu's asking them for handouts

Freedome cant be taken or given without ones free will.

why has 'race consciousness' been pushed on all people, including children, in the past 5 years especially? Otherwise, before this time race consciousness was seemingly forbidden and certainly wasn't taught to school children.

>Daily reminder that blacks actually built America.
Why can't niggers into architecture in Africa?
inb4 the pyramids, because that's cultural appropriation

The only 'reparations' that should or would've ever happened were money given to freed slaves for the wages they should've made. We're all equal now and you're a fucking moronnnnnnnnn.

Chinamen, Potato Niggers and regular immigrants built America, Afro-Niggers picked cotton and worked on railroads.

small group of blacks built america, continent of blacks cant feed themselves in africa............try again man

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE SOUTH WAS A DESTITUTE SHITHOLE THAT GOT BTFO BY YANKEES USING IRISH CHILD LABOR IN THEIR FACTORIES.

NIGGER PLANTATIONS/COTTON WAS A DEAD END HENCE THE MASSIVE INFUSION OF FUNDS AKA "RECONSREUCTION."

i thought blacks are good at jumping

Daily reminder that blacks should be made into hamburgers and sold to poor people.

Smarter, stronger and more progressed white man comes to africa and cucks them. Nothing wrong with that next time don't get cucked

I don't think that would be very sanitary.

Daily reminder that blacks and Africa is the only continent that will never run out of excuses.

some niggers work the fucking cotton fields, not the forests, not industry, no nothing but some fucking agriculture, so that means they built the fucking nation, what a fucking joke people really believe this shit.

Imagine how much better off we would be if we just picked our own damn cotton

>cotton-picking nigger slaves built the economy!
>The South's cotton-based economy was shit-tier compared to the North's by the time the Civil War came around, causing them to lose the war

Niggers just fuck everything up.

Slaves did labor in the fields for plantations, or they were personal slaves to help their master with jobs or just to be a caretaker.

They weren't engineers or construction workers. The most construction they ever did was if their master wanted another slave cottage built and didn't want to pay for professionals.

>daily reminder that I know nothing about history.

Everything is made out of cotton donchaknow

Now post the actual end of the comic, where the white guy keeps tossing down stools and ladders and staircases, but the dindu stays down on the ground demanding more shit from up above.

You exterminated the neanderthals, my people, where are my reparations?

lol, not.

part of america was mexico, russia and france territory, and the mean population had german origin, black make nothing for america.

its all made outta cotton.
skyscrapers?
>cotton
airplanes?
>cotton
Space ships?
you mutha fuckin guessed it
>cotton

Cotton is made of melanin so it's all black

sure.... give me back welfare payments so I can pay for reparations. shit! if these fucking niggers leave it will be free of charge. lets do this.

In this thread we pretend America is made from picking cotton.

Because we weren't alive back then, fagtard.

Gibs reparations for Revolutionary War, republican scum.

nah, blacks picked cotton.

If you want to talk real shit though, immigrants built america, fueled its industrial revolution and gave it its technological edge. Chinese immigrants built the railroads, Germans made everything from our rockets to our vast farms, Polish and Irish powered our industrial megacities and Jews, like it or not, brought their vast business networks with them and made New York the capital of commerce that it is today. Without cheap immigrant labor and foreign genius and entrepreneur contribution, America would just be like a more bitchy Canada.

I thought American houses were made of paper, not cotton

How about we send the blacks back to Africa since we stole them from there after all. It's only fair.

Too far fetching claim. 1% of Americans relied on slaves, now 100% of them are blamed for it. By the way slaves did not create too much economic value, neither infrastructure: they were picking cotton. they didnt invent anything, didnt organize society, didnt come up with legal framework that allowed prosperity. Slavery was a low performing industry, only maintained the wealth of a few slave owners.
If you scratch my car, I will take your house. That is basically your claim. Europe was a million times more prosperous than Africa at the time, and it is still true. That was not built on the backs of blacks.
By the way, do you know where black slaves came from? In west africa the black king and his slave traders living in a city went and picked up black people from villages and sold them to whoever at the sea port. There European ships showed up and bought them.

back to plebbit tard

smacks lips profusely SO HOL UP HOL UP steals SO U BE SAYIN gets jiggy wit it SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN eats a skittle AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN checks for nearest KFC U BE SAYIN collects welfare HOL UP HOL UP licks teeth then smacks lips AYYOO U BE SAYIN does the crip walk SO U BE SAYIN opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer WE WUZ dindu nuffins FINNA WE WUZ sucks air through teeth AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ pulls up sagging pants SO WE WUZ instinctively looks around for the police SO U SAYIN WE WUZ faints and then gets up repeatedly SOM FINNA scopes dem titties SO WE WUZ shouts at movie theater screen SOM FINNA chucks spear AYYOOO SOM FINNA sets down cotton bale HOL UP strokes welfare check pensively WE WUZ throws up gang sign SOM FINNA swings from basket ball hoop WE WUZ grabs dick and shuffles left and right SOM FINNA participates in drive by shooting HOL UP MUH NIGGUH converts to islam U SAYIN WE WUZ repeated world star yelling in background SOM FINNA sells crack KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT evolves from primateï

Stupid blacks and Americans.

I love how nigs are so retarded they think slavery basically meant building the country by hand, like their ancestors built all the buildings and skyscrapers and everything else instead of literally picking cotton and cleaning plantation owners' mansions

KEK why is the first post, always the best?

Yes... and cows, mules and horses built Europe.

You're talking to a board over-representing little college fucktards or newly-minted middle managers who believe they are entitled to do better than their parents because reasons. To take the truth to heart would destroy their personal identity and deprive them of all they stand for.

You don't look at cattle and claim they built the farm just because it was their meat and milk being used so why would slave labor in any way change the fact that it was the white man who built, advanced, and dominated the entire continent.

Amount of things they break outweighs all of their contribution even if you overblow it like in this shitty comic.

They built America but never invented the wheel, never created a language, still lives in mudhuts, and uses cow piss as a means of washing their hair... I call bull piss.

no, the pre-1900 chinese built america, you ignorant fucking racist

i think that muslim Arabs should pay reparations. you know, they managed the slave trade on africa for around 1000 years and supplied the Americas. But the whiteys are the only bad guys around, amrite?

out dated farming equipment.

NOW YOU FUCKED UP
youtube.com/watch?v=-Xr34ydCOxU

lul

Slavery actually hindered the economic growth of the south raher than boosting it.

wrong
everything is MADE IN CHINA

Fresh OC just for you OP.

>Asians, Indians, and Jews all earn tremendously more than whites
>The japanese had all their shit taken from them just 75 years ago but they're way ahead again
Maybe nigs are subhuman?

this should had ended in doubles

Because picking cotton builds countries.

Pretty much agree but the key thing is that "white" immigrants made America great. Really the Chinese had a minor role in building the railroads. They are only remembered because Chinese laborers had a major role in building the first transcontinental line

Checked and c o n f i r m e d

Why hadn't the niggers built anything before then, or since then? Why didn't they build anything in Africa? A long time ago, we made a few niggers work. And they just can't get over it.

>lived in Africa for millennia and built nothing
>come to America
>suddenly they built everything

God damn, thanks kek.

>he doesn't know about the spaceships and pyramids that the white man destroyed

Whip out your checkbook, and give them as much as you want.

If blacks built America, so did horses and oxen.

Fixed that last panel for ya

OP obviously doesn't know the history of liberia...

FPBP

>southern agriculture pre-1860 built america

pls this bait is terrible quality

>America was built on the backs of slaves
Umm no sweetie, America was built by white whips on the backs of slaves.

Only 1.6% of whites owned slaves. In the years 2010 and 2011 black people killed more black people than ALL the recorded lynchings.

Lol

Blacks can barely even build houses made of dirt and sticks.

They need to be domesticated like livestock if they're to be of any real use.

yeah they built Rhodesia too lmao

>Daily reminder that blacks actually built America.

Sure
Africa, the architecture capital

I didn't do jack shit motherfucker

Then why can't they build themselves out of a mud hut

Post more edits

96% of the slaves from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade went to South America and surrounding places.... yet they are all shit holes.

Checkmate bitch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

Numbers say otherwise.