Reality Pill: No slayer is racist

Reality Pill: No slayer is racist.

Picture any of THESE guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on Sup Forums and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQKBkaKGuj4
motherboard.vice.com/blog/ironically-a-mans-face-can-tell-you-if-hes-likely-to-act-like-a-racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

clearly haven't been around nogs on a regular basis

SLAYER!
youtube.com/watch?v=rQKBkaKGuj4

You're right, they're banging endless pussy, enjoying life and not caring about the state of their societies.

But it'll be their children who won't have any white chicks left in existence to bang.

In other news, water is wet.

Everybody already knows that stormfags are losers. It's just something that goes without saying at this point

golden one laughs in your general direction you fucking kike

>In other news, water is wet.

Nice pasta. I bet they lynch niggers whenever they're not slaying pussy and the media blames the "alt-right" because OMG Chad is so hot he could never kill black people

None of that puts them in the right.

> Men with high testosterone, who are also more attractive, are more likely to be racist.
Source: motherboard.vice.com/blog/ironically-a-mans-face-can-tell-you-if-hes-likely-to-act-like-a-racist

Of course, and how many of them will ever care to influence the world or speak out to safeguard the future? They live easy lives built on their looks, just like women, and they accomplish as much.

Have you ever actually hanged out with Chads?

I've always been decent at football so I got to hangout with all the Alpha lads and they are racist / homophobic / sexist as fuck.

This is literally the most correct post I've ever seen on this entire site throughout it's history. Thank you op

>No slayer is racist.
>No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races.
>legitimate slayers
>Slayers and handsome men
>Most slayers could care less about politics

>Slayer

also by experience, they're racist as fuck.
They don't think twice before laughing at a slightly dark skinned person (male or female, young or old)

Likewise don't think twice about being friends with them either

>Picture any of THESE guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women

I hate to break it to you but those guys fuck each other.

bet those dudes are gay

But it's true tho

> live easy
Life is never easy if you have goals. These people have goals as well - not being some politician, but raising a family and being good members of their community. You know, what you should be doing as well.

Lot of you projecting the gay thing tbth

What's incel?

If you think those physiques come easy, you're out of your mind

ofc , cause they play life on ez mode , why should they care about the world ? they have onyl pussy in their retarded head . in a fascist world this cunts would be deported for not serving

Involuntary celibate
no

No but the one on left is a gigantic faggot

Fire Marshall Bill

that level of dudes are like ultra hot chicks, life is heaven and they care not for anything. Once they grow older and have a family,they'll care.

>1 post by this id
This is a textbook slide post, move along, boys.

this copy pasta is stale AF and so are you

sage this faggot thread. same jew op. same copy paste. same shit. kid in middle is sam. he slays puss and learned red pill from me. sage this jew shit spam thread.

Who cares what these faggots say? They are just there to look cute, not to think nor talk. Beauty is for females, men have power.

Reality Pill: incel nerds create, invent, discover, discuss, think, influence. They do not live like animals, because they spend their time in activities that are strictly human. The slayer however spends his time in activities that are universal behaviors for all living creatures. They spend their time eating and having sex. None of their activities are strictly human, effectively there is no difference between a slayer and an animal. A fucking rat has sex. A fucking insect even has plenty of sex. Defining your life and your worth trough sex makes you no different than an animal.

>no slayer is racist

Slayer = popularity
Popularity = determined by the accuracy to which you conform to a society's expectations
Society = currently materialistic and jew controlled

You think the "slayers" of past history weren't racist as fuck? You think the Chad of Nazi Germany actually loved niggers?

Also, most attractive white men are right winged and many actually are racist if they're from the right places (rural American south etc). You're speaking from a sheltered viewpoint.

Having been surrounded by Chads my entire life going to great prep school you don't know what you are talking about. Chads are super racist. But in the old money, secret handshake kind of way.

Now they won't call you a nigger. No they won't look at you wrong, they will however not give you a job, they will not invite you to a party, they will not let Stacey back into their awesome fucking group ones she decides she hates daddy enough to fuck DeShaun.

etc. etc. etc.

>the eternal mouitain jew believes this

chad doesn t settle bergstein

t. facelet and maybe also manlet
also see

Aaaand then that midget incel tries punching a 6'3" black guy and gets his jaw broken. Lmfao.

Life is incredibly easy if you're good looking. What you're describing is what's expected from every man. Literally the bare minimum.

>incel nerds create, invent, discover, discuss
Aaaand they still die miserable friendless virgins. Lmfao.

but...they are dark skinned...

He is right though

A decent looking male with decent personality and a better job will be more attractive for females.

Who cares? The only reason you would is if you're projecting those insecurities into them.

flag is not surprising.
I slay and I'm still disgusted by the state of the West. I just visited your country and was horrified at the lack of actual Dutch people. You must be a shitskin to be posting nonsense like this.

I'm talking about their faces you mong. Contrary to what /fit/ might tell you, a good physique doesn't balance out an ugly face or small frame.

Im a slayer, free speech, fuck you OP!

>Saving this pic on your computer for future use.
What a fag.

Anybody who tries to punch (or throw objects at) anybody who is much bigger than them is probably going to beat up. Like that antifa girl learned right there.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!

It's just grooming and proper dental care dude. If you could pull off a body like that it really doesn't take much to match up your face.

Who the hell calls hot guys slayers? lol
This isn't LOTR you fuckin nerd.

>Reality Pill: No slayer is racist.
>posts picture of three white dudes

Aaaand then you remember that no amount of "training" can do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 6'3", robust frame, steel jaw, brick skull and genetically determined horizontal punching power.

The cognitive dissonance is hard for them to handle

You're going to cause another school shooting OP

Great image except for the jewish reference. Don't associate (((mgtow))) with anti jewism. Those losers are not white nationalists

Holy shit you are dumb.

Generally agree as long as you're not stretching the definition of "racism" to mean any political "incorrect" beliefs up to and including opposition to uncontrolled migration.

>hasn't seen this thread before

what a newfag.

animal brain detected

probably. there are plenty of /fit/lers around

This.

Or if they don't, they're so insecure that they rarely have sex with women.

Just stop. I'm an Eastern Euro who grew up in projects here in the states for over 20 years. I got into shit tons of fights with by Tyrone's and won most of them.

A fist is a fist is a fist. Have some power behind it, know how to land a punch and learn how to take a hit and you can fight the vast majority of the human race.

>unironically using the term "slayer"

OP confirmed for fat neckbeard with a cuck fetish

Also this

Anyone find a single picture of these ripped dudes with actual women? Its always posing with each other

How pathetic are you that you think all of politics fucking revolves around getting vagina???? Iv'e never had a problem getting a girlfriend, does that mean that I automatically have to become politically retarded and start thinking multiculturalism and race-mixing are good? of course not. Now fuck off you JIDF shill.

>they're so insecure that they rarely have sex with women.

Lol probably not. Talk about life on easy mode. They're paid a senior salary for staying in shape and having pictures of them taken of them.

Toothpaste you're gay as fuck

And thats when "Alpha Tyrone" meets the old trusty baseball bat in the head

Can someone show me a shredded alt right?
Seriously

Actual reality pill: those guys are gay models

That's what I'm saying. Like I've met literally zero dudes with bodies like that who's faces weren't also on point. Like, it just doesn't happen.

It's almost like genetics plays a huge factor in overall attractiveness and ability to put on muscle and ones ability to groom themselves. It's almost like most of you come from disgusting peasant stock going back literal centuries

Kek you can't be serious. Don't worry though user, I don't need any pointers. I'm speaking from experience when I say it's easy.

Reality pill:

No one gives a fuck about the opinions of genetic dead-ends. These guys go through life trapped in an adult daycare.

>slayers
Three dehydrated manlets with shopped abs and socks in their pants...

I don't know about Netherlands but this kind of "men" are seen only with ugly, compensating tumblr diva chicks, since modelling is a "star" domain and majority is barely making good buck.

>btw, and they all touch each other

Male models are paid shit wtf are you talking about.

Average salary is less than an assistant manager at McDonald's

>it's not possible to be good looking and fit while being a race realist

you'd be surprised OP

>Aaaand
Jewy as fuck

you mean a better beta provider

>low cortisol

Damn this is true, Ive noticed when Im super relaxed for a few days I look better and girls notice me more.

>>hasn't seen this thread before
TFW I begin to realize Sup Forums posters aren't very original or creative.

For sure extremes draw in people who are outcasts
There's no denying that, and it's something we can potentially weaponize, at least that's what George Lincoln Rockwell thought and that is the idea behind the American Nazi party and thier theatrical and over the top public image
That and at least the extreme right LARPs as having standards
Personally I've lost 25 lbs since I took the Nazi pill.
I've got a ways to go still but I can't be the only one.

Says the guy who's country is being cucked by muzzies, have fun dying dipshit

I'm chad and I'm racist as fuck, but I still fuck non-white women.

That's wrong though. If you think these dudes are not from shitty peasant stock you are grossly mistaken.
These guys aren't elites. They are just grandchildren of hardworking immigrants who pulled of a win in life.

These dudes then get sent to great schools, are forced to be athletic as possible, get proper dental care at a young age, and once they become ripped/jacked they take care of their face and hair. It's not a complicated process, it's just a difficult one.

Now with these guys in particular you have to remember they are actual models. So yes, do these 3 faggots in particular have a genetic advantage? Sure. But really not by much. Just hard work on their bodies and a great stylist.

I doubt they would be very interested in anything other than themselves and sick gains brah.

Not a very stronk argument op

I mean naturally

chad contribute to nothing to this world , they are subhumans

He doesn't until he's 23. Which is where that ridiculous meme ends.
Not if you sit in a room all day chatting with strangers on a nepalian boat decoration board it isn't.

Cuck

You might surprised.

So am I faggot. I'm a kid with dozens of Chad friends because I went to school with them.
I'm also handsome by most girls admissions and 6'3. But if I let my self go, don't shave, let my hair grow out unkempt, gain some fat from eating too many pizza's I stop looking so awesome.
Same thing with these fucks. To maintain that level of fitness and proper grooming habits is fucking insane.

one day at the range will do, Jamal.

Narcissistic hedonists dont give a fuck about anything but their own image in the mirror, im shocked

>slayer
what the fuck are you talking about you autist

>spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women
Nobody does that but Sargon samefagging his BBC threads

Building a great physique and model career is literally easier and way more straightforward than building a career on lots of other areas.
They, like all models, got their jobs handed to them because they were born with 'cute' faces and a certain height threshold which is interesting to a certain part of the model industry.
Given that you're not a blob of fat, you don't need a great physique to start modelling. Models start their careers solely because of face+height limit. And those are things you don't work to get. Many times people don't even HAVE to go after agencies, spotters will offer them jobs.
Agencies will then have diet+training programs for their models. A routine of fucking taking photos, eating, training, taking steroids and sleeping. How fucking hard is that?
And you get to move to a better agency if your face is cute enough and you train hard+steroid enough.
Eventually you get to calvin klein, where you'll have top professionals aiding you with training, diet, steroids, etc.

Lmfao. Is this a joke? Those guys are fucking GODS.

>forced to be athletic as possible, get proper dental care at a young age, take care of their face and hair
Lmfao. Oh, you're one of THOSE retards. Yeah, Chad reeeealllly spends sooo much time working hard on being a 6'5" shredded, beautiful GOD. Yep, 100% hard work. It's nothing to do with him being a literal Genetic GOD and you being a fucking insect in comparison, surely not. Lmfao.

Yeah no shit. Just because it's the bare minimum doesn't mean everyone achieves it. You are describing a failure.

Nigger it's not insane, it's literally just normal grooming and not overeating.

>- don't shave
>- let my hair grow out
>- gain some fat
>fucking insane
Come on man.

Aaand Lmfao

newer term leaking here from /r9k/, originally coming from tumblr and the left

Fucking frogposting losers